Quantcast EMH & Fast Pass

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: EMH & Fast Pass

Post Thanks / Like

Default EMH & Fast Pass

I am sure this question has been asked before, but as we are staying on property for the first time I finally need the answer. Can you get fast passes during morning emh? Our plan is to go to AK and send the non-coaster person to get fast passes for the safari while the rest of us ride EE. Just want to make sure this works. For evening EMH I am assuming that there are no fast passes, or do they open the machines back up after the offsite guest closing time? Thanks for the info!
    WeLuvBuzz

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on staying on site for the first time!!!

Absolutely you can get FPs during a.m. EMH - they usually don't kick in until after 10:00 am, but we've never had a problem getting FPs during a.m. EMH for various attractions. The only caveat here would be if Disney is not opening a section of the park or the FP kiosks at the particular attraction you're going for. For example, in the MK, you can't get over to Splash Mountain/Big Thunder Mountain until 9 am, so you wouldn't be able to get a FP. I don't think you'll have any problems sending the non-coaster person for Kilamanjaro Safari FPs while you ride Everest, though.

I think it all depends on what time of year you go as to whether or not they'll re-open the FP machines during p.m. EMH. We haven't participated in one for a few years (due to the crowds), but there have been some spotty reports that some attractions do indeed begin re-issuing FPs after p.m. EMH have started. I must admit that we never saw this happen first-hand.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default no clear cut rule

Last year during an Evening EMH at the Studios, my son and i watched in horror as hundreds fastpassed us for Rockin Roller Coaster. I did not know that SOME attractions SOMETIMES begin distributing fastpasses for evening EMH.
    There needs to be a defined policy. It doesn't make sense that there were no EMH fastpasses for Soarin at Epcot the previous evening, but for Rockin Roller Coaster there were. In any case, i learned my lesson. Do not assume anything.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen them in the Mk and MGM for the evening EMHs.

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

Post Thanks / Like

At AK you can get FastPasses during the morning EMH, but not the night EMH.

Also, (and I'm sure you already know this) be sure the non-coaster person has with him/her the park admission tickets for everyone in your party. I've seen too many guests try to get multiple FastPasses using only one ticket.
    Ron
    INTERCOT Staff
    WDW Cast Member
    Expedition: Everest
    Kali River Rapids

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: