Quantcast Stuck on a ride??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

We've been stuck on many rides over many trips. CoP, Splash Mt, Pirates, Spaceship Earth (backwards), Haunted Mansion. We were stuck on the Haunted Mansion because the teen boys behind us kept standing up in their buggies and spitting on other guests. They stopped the ride twice and announced over speakers that the ride would not continue until guests were properly seated. At the end of the ride, the CM tried to hold the boys for security to arrive, but the boys used very foul language and ran away.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking forward to my WDW trip for a year. The day I was looking forward to most of all was the day we were spending the morning at MK, my favorite park. We were there at park opening, and figured we could hit all the big rides in the early morning before crowds built up. I think the third ried we got on was Splash Mountain, and that's where we got stuck for about 45 minutes. I was mad, just feeling my whole morning and a year's worth of planning wasting away. At least I was stuck on my favorite ride, but that is what the kids talk about when someone mentions Splash Mountain.

Post Thanks / Like

My DS, who was about 5 at the time, and I got stuck on the Haunted Mansion in a very dark spot (don't remember exactly where.) He was scared at first but I made it into an "adventure" and we eventually started moving. He is 18 now but we still remember it fondly.

Post Thanks / Like

We have gotten stuck on Splash, HM, SSE, TSM but the funniest was... we were at AK for the first day of the soft opening for EE. We were loading the ride and had to get back off and we waited about 15 more minutes and reloaded. We were wondering what could be going on they let about 5 empty trains go. When we were on the ride at the part where the track is broken my daughter who was about 7 at the time thought the the ride was really broken like that and she totally freaked out thinking we were really going off on the broken track. It's funny now but I felt sorry for her then.
    6/11 DCL Med
    5/11 DCL & Port Bay
    10/10 SOG
    6/10 Regal Sun
    5/2010 AKL
    6/09 POFQ
    2/09 OKW
    10/08 AS Movies
    7/07 Pop
    12/06 C Beach
    3/06 POFQ
    3/05 C Springs
    3/04 POP
    3/03 SOG
    4/02 Contemp
    3/01 SOG
    3/00 AS Music
    6/99 SOG
    5/98 Best Western LBV

Post Thanks / Like

We got stuck in SE. We had to get out and walk down the steps. Kinda ruins the ride experience when you can see EVERYTHING.
    Bryan

4/86, 4/89 Disney Music Days (off property)
    5/89 Grad Nite (off property)
    7/2005 POR
    4/2007 Grad Nite Chap ASMu
    4/2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Grad Nite Chap (off property)
    6/2009 POR
    5/2010 SSR
    5/2011, 12/2011 POR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: