Quantcast The Real Housewives on Bravo - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Kelly is looking older each episode! And she really needs to get herself a stylist who can dress her appropriately. She looks like she invaded her daughters closet!
    I agree. Who would wear a green minidress and knee-high pink rain boots to a bar for a date?

I'm definitley not on team Kelly. She seems to have real issues. Why would she invite Bethenney to meet her just to tell her they're not friends and then have the nerve to tell her she is one acting like a child.

The other thing that got me was at the beginning of the episode when Ramona is asking Kelly about what to do with Simon, Kelly tells her just say hi and walk away. He is not affecting your family, friends or your work so be cool and forget about it. Yet, when the same thing happens to her with Bethenney she completely freaks out about it. She's a complete hypocrite.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    I agree. Who would wear a green minidress and knee-high pink rain boots to a bar for a date?

I'm definitley not on team Kelly. She seems to have real issues. Why would she invite Bethenney to meet her just to tell her they're not friends and then have the nerve to tell her she is one acting like a child.

The other thing that got me was at the beginning of the episode when Ramona is asking Kelly about what to do with Simon, Kelly tells her just say hi and walk away. He is not affecting your family, friends or your work so be cool and forget about it. Yet, when the same thing happens to her with Bethenney she completely freaks out about it. She's a complete hypocrite.

Yeah, Kelly even said that she feels sorry for Bethenny because none of this even affects her(Kelly's) life. First of all, that, like most everything she says, doesn't even make sense. And second, that's why she confronted Bethenny and went on and on about it- because it doesn't affect her. Yeah, right!

Go Bethenny!!
    Jenn

1974 * 1985 * 1993 * 1997 * 1997 * 2000 * 2002 * 2004 * 2005
    Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

I'm watching the Kellie vs. Bethanny episode now.

I really don't like Kelli now. Team Bethanny all the way!
    Next Trip: 2008 (hoping and praying)
    POR-August 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Is it just me or does this group of Housewifes spend way to much time intentionally bickering with each other? And will Simon ever just shut his mouth when around Ramona? His badgering her at that fashion show last week was not called for and this week he's at it again. I really don't like this guy!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't often watch tv. I'll try to catch this, and Ghost Hunters (my favorite show!). The NYC location is more interesting than the others I think. I can't take the OC ladies. Except for Jeana (sp?) none of them have any depth and I swear Vicki is on something.

Kelly is definitely unbalanced and unpleasant to watch. I was kind of on the fence about Bethanny, but now she's definitely won me over. I get a kick out of the Countess, even though she's trying way too hard on the Countess front.

Post Thanks / Like

Bethenny has her issues, but she is funny and not snotty like most of them. Heres another story if you haven't seen it:

In a surprising twist, it appears to be the Big Apple that's taking a bite out of the Real Housewives.

Fresh off the news that New York's resident Miss Manners, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, has separated from her title-holding hubby of 16 years, comes word that Real Housewives of New York City costars Kelly Killoren Bensimon and Alex McCord are attempting to take back their share of the spotlight dealing with some offscreen drama of their own.

Bensimon, the newest castmember and former wife of fashion photographer Gilles, headed to court this morning, where she was ready to face a misdemeanor assault charge lobbed by an ex-boyfriend, while McCord took to the Internet to discuss her recent layoff.

But not, thank Bravo, from the reality hit.

Instead, McCord posted in the first of a new series of columns on the Huffington Post describing her reaction to being fired from her graphic-design position three weeks ago.

"After the initial shock and weekend, I 'took some time to process,' which is a polite way of saying I did nothing," she writes. "Well, that's not exactly true—I appeared on Mike & Juliet to weigh in on the Rihanna/Chris debacle with a side of the First Lady's forearms, and also began to update my resume."

Still, McCord's job search is not without its unique problems.

"When I walked into the career center, people recognized me," the love-to-hate-her reality star says of the reception she got from the fellow unemployed. "'Wow, you were laid off, too? It really can happen to anyone.' "

McCord also says she's begun talking to a career counselor about another of her singular dilemmas.

"At what point do you tell people you're on a show?"

Probably around the same time you tell people you're facing a misdemeanor charge, which is what her fellow Housewife (who, technically, is no longer a wife) did today.

Bensimon appeared in court to face a charge of misdemeanor assault against ex-boyfriend Nicolas Stefanov stemming from her arrest earlier this month.

"I'm really upset by the entire process," she told Extra. "My beautiful girls and I are being exposed to a horrible situation. I just think it's unsettling."

The former model and tanning enthusiast went on to say that her main concern lies with how the legal proceedings are affecting her two daughters.

"It's not really about me. It's about my girls. My girls don't need to be exposed to something like this. It's really inappropriate—I don't want to speak ill of anyone. That's not who I am. I don't want to do that."

Quick, someone explain to Bethenny why her ears are ringing.

As for her hearing, Bensimon's accuser failed to show up to the proceedings, and should he once again prove a no-show on June 8, when the next hearing is scheduled, the case against Bensimon will be dismissed.

Stefanov, whom attorney Ed Hayes described as "a jilted moron," claims he was punched in the face during a heated argument

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I like Jill but I'm sorry, her redone condo makes my head spin! I loved Bethenny's comment of "being on a LSD trip"...

Still can't stand Kelly! "I'm a flirt, he's a flirt, we're flirtatious"... IMHO, her "gifts" for the fundraiser were given just to parade "lookie at what I did" in Bethenny's face.

Tennis match was enjoyable....I have to give Simon (tiny) kudos for even participating.

Did anyone catch the NJ Housewives preview??
    I'm not sure I could get into that.....
    10/91-Honeymoon YC Concierge
    6/92, 5/93, 9/95, 9/99-YC
    9/00-BWI,YC
    6/01-AKL,YC
    9/02-BCV,YC
    5/03-BCV
    8/03-WLV,BWV
    1/04-HH,BWV,OKW
    6/04, 5/05-BWV
    8/05, 11/07-SSR
    2/09-BCV
    11/09-BCV
    5/11-AKL
    4/12-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I just read this on Fox News

Report: A-Rod Dating 'Real Housewives' Star Bethenny Frankel
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reuters

Word on the street is Bethenny has really charmed A-Rod.
    Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez is looking for love a little closer to home these days.

According to the Daily News, the third baseman has been romancing fellow New Yorker, Bethenny Frankel, who stars on the hit Bravo reality show “The Real Housewives of New York.”

The two were spotted sharing an intimate dinner on Friday in Miami.

The gossip world has been buzzing for weeks about the pair, who reportedly first met for a date three months ago, but that A-Rod had cooled things off shortly afterward.

Frankel, 39, denied the rumors, telling interviewers: "No, I've never been in the same room with him," adding, "Can it be George Clooney? Can't it just be the celebrity I want to be aligned with?"

But the denial may have peaked Rodriguez’s interest, the News said, as he has a penchant for strong, outspoken women (including his ex, Madonna.)
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Ewww!

Post Thanks / Like

I know! Frankly I think she can do so much better.
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Me too! And I was just thinking how totally different Jason and ARod are.

Post Thanks / Like

Last night's episode put me to sleep!

I am actually kinda looking forward to the end of the season and for the New Jersey series to begin.
    9/00-BWI,YC
    6/01-AKL,YC
    9/02-BCV,YC
    5/03-BCV
    8/03-WLV,BWV
    1/04-HH,BWV,OKW
    6/04, 5/05-BWV
    8/05, 11/07-SSR
    2/09-BCV
    11/09-BCV
    5/11-AKL
    4/12-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMousse View Post
    Last night's episode put me to sleep!

I am actually kinda looking forward to the end of the season and for the New Jersey series to begin.
    Me too...the New Jersey gals seem to eat and breathe drama. I think the fact that some of them are related could add some spice. Plus they kinda remind me of the women on The Sopranos. Not the kind of women you want to mess with. Should be juicy!
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Eh, the Jersey women at this point don't hold a lot of appeal for me. Not my cup of tea. We'll see.

Bethenny was spot on with her impersonation of Kelly - 'hi, hey, how are you?, hi'. Annoying!

Post Thanks / Like

Man, this has been bugging me, Kelly reminded me of someone I couldn't quite put my finger on it and then bam, Ally Sheedy!

Mel, if I ever meet up with you in Florida I'll do my Jill impression, my NY/NJ friends always said I did a great accent

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about ya'll but it really bothered me the way Jill acted when Bobby gave her the new SUV. Here her husband was surprising her with something that she had obviously "hinted" about, quite specifically I might add; i.e.model, color, interior. She was so blown away, as we would all be I'm sure, and then she notices that she can't plug in her IPhone and she's completely unhappy with the gift. Very vocally unhappy. I was so embarrassed for Bobby. I hope she watched that and apologized to him.

Plus isn't there a policy at most dealerships that you can return a vehicle within a certain time frame or exchange it. I don't know why he thought he'd have to go buy a whole new vehicle and keep that one for himself. Maybe he just liked it but it seems kinda silly to me to have 2 identical vehicles except for that one feature. But maybe it's just me.
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. That was so awful of Jill. I also thought it was rude that she excluded her designer from the photos of her apartment. Can't remember his name, but she praised him, then when it came time to take pics and the suggested having him in them too, she just said "No."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheVBs View Post
    I agree. That was so awful of Jill. I also thought it was rude that she excluded her designer from the photos of her apartment. Can't remember his name, but she praised him, then when it came time to take pics and the suggested having him in them too, she just said "No."
    You mean her gay husband Brad?
    Next Trip: 2008 (hoping and praying)
    POR-August 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, another sleeper IMHO last night....

However, I am hoping that they ditch Kelly for next season (if there is one!), but wonder if due to LuAnne's recent change of events in her marriage if she will come back for another season or not. If not, are we stuck watching ditsy, thinks she's all that and a bag of chips Kelly??????
    9/00-BWI,YC
    6/01-AKL,YC
    9/02-BCV,YC
    5/03-BCV
    8/03-WLV,BWV
    1/04-HH,BWV,OKW
    6/04, 5/05-BWV
    8/05, 11/07-SSR
    2/09-BCV
    11/09-BCV
    5/11-AKL
    4/12-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so tired of Kelly. During her second fight with Bethenney tonight she was acting like a child who was annoyed for being scolded by her parents. I don't understand how people like that can be responsible mothers if she is acting like a child herself.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: