Quantcast Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 36

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pink, I read the report on People:

Just weeks after splitting from his wife of 10 years, Jon Gosselin is back in the spotlight with a new career and a new girlfriend. Gosselin, 32, turned up in St. Tropez hand-in-hand with Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate’s tummy tuck in 2006. The lovebirds spent the weekend along the French Riviera so Gosselin could finalize a deal to design his own line of children’s clothing with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier. Glassman will also have a hand in creating the kid-friendly fashions. “She’ll have a lot of input with Christian,” Gosselin told PEOPLE of Hailey’s involvement. “And I will, too.” And don’t forget the plus eight — Gosselin tells PEOPLE that his eight kids, who spent the weekend with Kate at the family’s Pennsylvania home, will model his designs in ads for the line. Audigier tells PEOPLE that he approached Gosselin with the idea after noticing that the reality show dad often wore his tattoo-inspired T-shirts on Jon and Kate Plus Eight. “He’s huge,” says the French designer, who may also collaborate with Gosselin on a specialty motorcycle collection. “Everyone knows this family. And everyone will know our clothes. They’ll be fun, easy clothes for kids.” But it wasn’t all work for Jon and Hailey. During the extended weekend aboard Audigier’s yacht, Gosselin and Glassman lunched at the Tahiti Club before cruising around the bay in a cigarette boat. The pair also went shopping at some of the high-end boutiques around St. Tropez, including Hermes and Prada. “They couldn’t take their eyes off each other,” a friend of Audigier’s tells PEOPLE. “They looked so happy to just be together.” “I feel very relaxed,” Gosselin told PEOPLE during his weekend escape. But, “every ten minutes I keep thinking about the kids and missing them.” A reunion will come soon enough: Gosselin is due back home on Tuesday where he will start filming new episodes of the family’s TLC series, which returns from hiatus on Aug. 3. – Michelle Tan; reporting by Jen Garcia and Dana Kennedy
    All throughout this article I couldn't help but think "Ka-Ching! Ka-Ching!"
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

All throughout this article I couldn't help but think "Ka-Ching! Ka-Ching!"
    Thanks for the article.

I was thinking the same thing. They keep saying the do everything for the well being of the children but it seems like it's more for the well being of their bank account.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't this girl and her mother who Jon was spotted with at an outside bar a few weeks back when Kate was in NC filming? I remember thinking at the time that it was nice he was friends with these folks after all the mess. How naive I am.

Post Thanks / Like

The above news was reported on the Today Show this morning. Guess all the talk about Kate being in it to exploit the kids for money doesn't pertain just to her any more. Jon isn't going to sit back and let Kate get all the money. He's going to get in on it too. You don't see Kate out running around with others. Yes, I'm sure she is the reason why he is gone, her attitude, but he is 28 and sounds like in the middle of a mid-life crises. I hate to see this, but I certainly don't want to see it play out on TV. They need to cancel the show.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Someone's true colors are starting to show.
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

Post Thanks / Like

"A rep for fashion designer Christian Audigier is calling Jon Gosselin a lie-teller!

Says the spokesperson, "Christian is absolutely not starting a kids' clothing line with Jon. As of right now, there is no clothing line in the works between them at all."

How interesting when just yesterday, Jon was running his mouth all over the place about how he, his junkie girlfriend, and herd of children all will be apart of this little business venture.

Liar, liar pants on fire Jon!"

For some reason, I can't imagine him designing a children's line...or any line for that matter. My bet is one for the girlfriend...
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    I hate to see this, but I certainly don't want to see it play out on TV. They need to cancel the show.
    I'm with you...I really liked this show and my kids did too...It really makes me sad that this was a family show that we could watch together and now its going to be about divorce and who can get what...I am done with it now...I don't understand why "celebrities" have to flaunt new relationships in public when they are still married...It makes me sick...Not to mention how many magazines will have this on their front cover...So much for protecting their kids...
    Amy
    80 Camping ºoº
    89 Offsite ºoº
    05 ASM ºoº
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I know they are "shielding" the kids from all the gossip now...but what happens years down the line when the google what really happened between their parents and see all this?? Jon wont have much of a relationship with his kids then....
    1990 & 91 - Off Property
    1992 - Contemporary
    1993 thru 96 - Poly
    2002 & 03 - Poly
    2006 - Poly
    2009 - Pop Century & Grand Floridian

2014 - Beach Club for my daughter's first trip!!

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't understand where all these assumptions on Jon's relationship with his kids are coming from. They aren't the first couple to break up under these circumstances ... people get divorced ALL the time, and its possible to keep a relationship with your children after divorce. One would hope that years down the line when the kids are older and they find all this out Jon and Kate will deal with it then, in private -- but odds are in 10 years no one will remember them and they will both be remarried and all the kids will be fine. Or, not ... maybe that's another reality show down the line.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    I really don't understand where all these assumptions on Jon's relationship with his kids are coming from. They aren't the first couple to break up under these circumstances ... people get divorced ALL the time, and its possible to keep a relationship with your children after divorce. One would hope that years down the line when the kids are older and they find all this out Jon and Kate will deal with it then, in private -- but odds are in 10 years no one will remember them and they will both be remarried and all the kids will be fine. Or, not ... maybe that's another reality show down the line.
    While I do see that Jon & Kate will remarry. I think it will be a long road. Too much in the spotlight that guys know what Kate is like. I predict Jon will be the first one to get remarried. I think Kate will have a harder time cause of the 8 kids and everyone knowing that she is a controlling person.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigChatt View Post
    While I do see that Jon & Kate will remarry. I think it will be a long road. Too much in the spotlight that guys know what Kate is like. I predict Jon will be the first one to get remarried. I think Kate will have a harder time cause of the 8 kids and everyone knowing that she is a controlling person.
    There is still all over the web today that Jon is now engaged to his 22 year old girlfriend ...

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

There is still all over the web today that Jon is now engaged to his 22 year old girlfriend ...
    I have heard that Jon is shooting down those rumors. The man just got out of a marriage, so I doubt he is looking to enter a new one so easily. I think now, he's just having fun dating. Besides, I seriously doubt a 22 year old wants to suddenly become a step-mom to 8 children (boy...I would hate to see Cara and Mady reacting to THAT).
    First Trip: 1986 at 6 mths. old!
    Latest Trip: February 2017

Next trip: October 1017

Stayed at: Caribbean Beach, POP Century, Wilderness Lodge, The Contemporary, The Polynesian, the Beach Club, the Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Art of Animation, Disney DREAM

Post Thanks / Like

Can you be engaged to someone when you're not even divorced yet?
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the press is putting a lot of their own uh...words...who really knows what's going on. Sounds like Jon is a very very angry man. I don't think I could have taken the "bashing" that Kate gave him every week towards the end. I think he really can't stand her anymore. Sounds like their marriage has been over for a while. I know a lot of people who started dating early. He probably just wants to make it clear that it's OVER.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Today on web (justjared.com):
    On Wednesday, it was reported that Jon Gosselin was engaged to Hailey Glassman, his girlfriend of two months.

And now, the jeweler to the father of eight has confirmed the reality star will wed the 22-year-old. “Yes, we sold Jon Gosselin the engagement ring that he gave to his fiancée,” Edouard Nahum tells In Touch. “It was a great pleasure for us to sell this ring. Our band is very well known by people and stars in Europe.”

Jon, who announced his separation from wife Kate last month, presented his new young love with a ring dripping in black diamonds while vacationing in St. Tropez on July 12.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, if that's true he has got to be nuts. Who gets engaged that quick?
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

I just read a report that Jon has moved into his new apartment in the Upper east side of Manhattan.

Um... Anyone wanna explain how Jon plans on seeing his kids as much as he claims he is going to see them. NY city is a ways from Wernersville Pa.

Well, IMO this show's who is being more of a parent, and who will be there for their kids (that would not be Jon)
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. also, IMO I think if jon and Kate were having issues in the marriage Jon should have gone up to Kate and said hey, I'm really not in love with you anymore, and then have a conversation about what to do instead of Cheating on her...Man up Jon...
    ºoº MickeyLuver ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Did they ever sell their old house? If not jon should just move back in so he is not so far away from the kids.
    Next Visit: Fall 2013

Now approaching the Carousel of Progress

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements, may be made at the end of the tour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bamf1000 View Post
    I agree. also, IMO I think if jon and Kate were having issues in the marriage Jon should have gone up to Kate and said hey, I'm really not in love with you anymore, and then have a conversation about what to do instead of Cheating on her...Man up Jon...
    It's not fair to assume this didn't happen ... they both said this has been brewing for a while. We are only seeing how Jon is moving on -- hopefully he's moving to NYC so he can find a job. They both said that the kids wouldn't be moving around,that the house belonged to them and Kate and Jon would be splitting their time in the house.

On a side note he only got a 2 bedroom apartment in NYC so not much room for 8 kids and a nanny!

Please s

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: