Quantcast Big Brother 11 - Discussion - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Martinsville, IN 15 hrs. 22 min, 970 mi. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading on the BB11 blog that the show will not be live tonight due to Chima stating if the power is used she's going to throw a fit. I sure hope Jeff uses it and Jesse or Natalie go home and then next week they send whoever's left and Chima to follow!!!!
    December 2012 - Pop - All Girl I Wanna Go What's One More Trip
    October 2009 - POR - Grand Gathering
    Dec. 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    August 2006 - Pop Century
    October 2005 - Pop Century

Nov. - Dec. 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2002 - Ft. Wilderness Campground - Family Reunion Trip

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Jeff have the power to evict anyone, or can he just take someone off the block? I think I missed that information.
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wildernesslady View Post
    Does Jeff have the power to evict anyone, or can he just take someone off the block? I think I missed that information.
    Jeff has the power to take off either person and put up 2 more people all together. He however cant put up the pov winner or hoh (at least that is what the houseguest keep saying, but how do they know the rules if the dont know what the power is)
    any way, so everyone is hoping jeff puts up natalie and jessie and that would guarantee one of them would go tonight.

He mentioned to Jordan on tuesdays show,that he would love to see jessie and natalie up for evection together, so i think that is what he is going to do tonight.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

șoș "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess21 View Post
    Jeff has the power to take off either person and put up 2 more people all together. He however cant put up the pov winner or hoh (at least that is what the houseguest keep saying, but how do they know the rules if the dont know what the power is)

When Julie Chen announced to the house that someone will have a special power, she said only the HOH and POV winners are safe.
    ~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonscraps View Post
    When Julie Chen announced to the house that someone will have a special power, she said only the HOH and POV winners are safe.
    Oh okay, Thanks!

I was confused how the house guest knew the rules without knowing about the power.
    That makes sense now

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Great show! YAY! Just as I hoped it would go. Now I can watch again without that buffoon in my face. Jessie's love for himself is unbelievable.

And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power. And what was with her directing Kevin during the HoH? I didn't realize they were so tight.

So, anyone have any idea what Michelle will do?

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone here watch or follow the feeds? The CBS show barely scratches the surface of what goes on.
    ~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Great show! YAY! Just as I hoped it would go. Now I can watch again without that buffoon in my face. Jessie's love for himself is unbelievable.
    I am soooo HAPPY!!!
    I seriously was getting nervous when Julie was saying for the person to stand if they wanted to use the power. I was yelling at the T.V. "Jeff, get up, get up!! Jeff get your butt out of that chair!"

I was soooo excited when he said Natalie and Jessie's names. I literally screamed so loud I woke my dog up. And she was giving me the funniest look like she thought I had finally lost my mind!

I always say the same thing about Jessie. "no one loves Jessie as much as Jessie" well after all according to Jessie he is "the man, the myth, the legend"

And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power. And what was with her directing Kevin during the HoH? I didn't realize they were so tight.
    I know! what was that comment about? "i think I have a have a little chat with the producers" Oh yeah Chima, You have so much power in your delusional mind that you actually believe the producers would give a flip what you think.
    Yeah I was wondering if any other house guest caught Chima telling Kevin what to do, I didn't realize his was such a lap dog for Chima.

Last week I would have said Michelle would go after Chima and Natalie, But after she keeps running to tell them everything, I am starting to suspect she has decided to stay on their team.

I don't know. I just hope Jeff or Jordan wins POV.

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power.
    Did you also hear her at the very end when they were all standing outside that if they didn't let her inside that she was going to start cussing? She also said that her patience was wearing thin...I hope that Michelle kicks her butt out next week...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elmjimmlm View Post
    Did you also hear her at the very end when they were all standing outside that if they didn't let her inside that she was going to start cussing? She also said that her patience was wearing thin...I hope that Michelle kicks her butt out next week...

Someone needs to put that little "princess" in her place! I am so sick of her. The world does not revolve around you Chima, Contrary to what you believe.

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

The shirt should have said,
    The Myth is
    He's the man
    And/or the legend.
    I'm so glad I was wrong about Jeff not using the "wizard". Jessie is gone!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    The shirt should have said,
    The Myth is
    He's the man
    And/or the legend.
    I'm so glad I was wrong about Jeff not using the "wizard". Jessie is gone!

~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

I think I would rather have seen Natalie go first but can't stand Jessie, so I'm fine with what happened. I sure wish it would come out about her lying about her age. Can't stand her.

I noticed, also, about Chima directing Kevin at the competition and thought "who do you really think you are?" Seriously, what was with her comments like the producers cared if she was standing out there or what she thought? Even her grandmother said she needed to keep her mouth shut. At least she was honest and not like most families they show "Oh, she is doing great! YA, YA!"
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I was also very happy about the way yesterdays show went. I was hoping Jeff would use the power exactly the way he used it. The only thing that would have made yesterday better would have been if Jeff got the HOH too, but I'm hoping things will be OK with Michele having it.

Apparently (and I'll just write this out, since I don't believe it will be on the TV show). Chima, Natalie, and Lydia were all upset with Big Brother and the producers about the way the whole "power" thing went down, thinking it was unfair. Some say they threatened to leave the show, but I'm not sure about that. Apparently Big Brother gave the three some beauty products to calm them down.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    Apparently (and I'll just write this out, since I don't believe it will be on the TV show). Chima, Natalie, and Lydia were all upset with Big Brother and the producers about the way the whole "power" thing went down, thinking it was unfair. Some say they threatened to leave the show, but I'm not sure about that. Apparently Big Brother gave the three some beauty products to calm them down.

HAHAHA

"So...Let's see Natalie and Lydia... Here's how we can fix this problem, which one of you wants to give up your spot in the house so Jessie can come back and you can leave?....................
    No one??........Yeah, that's what I thought!"

They are so stupid!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    I was also very happy about the way yesterdays show went. I was hoping Jeff would use the power exactly the way he used it. The only thing that would have made yesterday better would have been if Jeff got the HOH too, but I'm hoping things will be OK with Michele having it.

So why would Lydia be upset ? It took her off the block!

You sign up to play the game, no matter what the twists are. They don't have to clear them with you first. Get real!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    So why would Lydia be upset ? It took her off the block!

You sign up to play the game, no matter what the twists are. They don't have to clear them with you first. Get real!
    She is upset because jessie is "HER MAN"! lol.

Now who is she suppose to watch while they are sleeping if jessie isnt there?

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

and please remember to use spoiler tags (white text) if discussing:

Chima was kicked out of the house this morning by Big Brother producers! Love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Was kicked out by the producers or walked out the front door? I heard from someone who heard from someone......that she walked. But who cares as long as she's gone.
    I hope I did this right if not i'll be right back to delete it.

Well, that wasn't hard at all!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Remember - do not read if you don't want to know what happens before tomorrow night's show!

Producers evict Chima Simone from 'Big Brother 11'

LOS ANGELES – Chima Simone is no longer in the "Big Brother" house.

CBS said producers removed the 32-year-old freelance journalist from the voyeuristic reality series for breaking the show's rules. The network also said Simone will not be part of the jury, which selects the $500,000 grand prize winner.

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the 'Big Brother' house for violating the rules," CBS said in a statement released Saturday. "She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."

A CBS spokeswoman did not immediately return messages seeking further comment.

Simone, from West Hollywood, Calif., was last seen on the show conjuring conspiracy theories after her ally, bodybuilder Jessie Godderz, was spontaneously nominated for eviction Thursday because of the "coup d'etat," a power secretly voted on by viewers that was used to overthrow Simone's nominations.

"Looks like me and the producers need to have a little bit of a talk," she said.

Since entering the "Big Brother 11" house last month, Simone has been one of the season's most outspoken houseguests. When she was nominated for eviction during the first week, CBS censored her live last-plea speech, which referenced derogatory terms used by her competitor.

Seven contestants remain on "Big Brother 11."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: