Quantcast Better Than a Fast Pass??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better Than a Fast Pass??

Is there anything that is better than a fast pass when by-passing the lines??

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We have found that the single rider line is much quicker than fast-pass for rock n roller coaster, test track, expedition everest and mission space.
    May 03 OKW Apr 14 BWV
    Apr 04 Pop. Oct 14 BWV
    Apr 06 Riverside
    Dec 08 BWV
    Apr 09 SSR
    Nov 09 BWV
    May 10 BCV
    Nov 10 BWV
    May 12 BCV
    Oct 12 BLT
    Apr 13 BWV
    Jun 13 AKL kidani

Post Thanks / Like

Hiring a "vest" to get you front of line priviledges - (well at least that's the way it appears when I see them putting VIPs on rides in front of me)

I've seen quite a few celebs getting that type of "special treatment". Most recently - Eddie Murphy's family.

It's expensive though I hear.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Having access to the sponsor lounge for a particular ride.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phlo8810 View Post
    We have found that the single rider line is much quicker than fast-pass for rock n roller coaster, test track, expedition everest and mission space.
    I agree with all but Rock n Rollercoaster. The day my daughter did the single rider line the wait was longer than stand-by. The two seat per row limits the number of single seats available since most riders go in pairs. At Test Track the seats are three across making lots of single rider opportunities.
    Dave aka: Altair
    "Even though they're graceful when swimmin', it's hard to believe sailors thought they were women" - Manatee area, the Living Seas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    The day my daughter did the single rider line the wait was longer than stand-by. The two seat per row limits the number of single seats available since most riders go in pairs.
    The same can be true for Expedition Everest. There are times when the single rider wait can be longer than stand-by.
    Ron
    INTERCOT Staff
    WDW Cast Member
    Expedition: Everest
    Kali River Rapids

Post Thanks / Like

When our class toured various parks at WDW, we had (usually) two front passes to lines. On one of the days, our guide wrote a fast pass for our group that we could present at any ride for the rest of the day at any time. That would be the best suggestion I have; get a private tour. Other than that, you don't have to ride a ride during the suggested comeback times, simply get two or three fastpasses then come back later when the parks are less crowded or keep an eye on the lines. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Get to the parks at rope-drop and have a plan of action. Also, we pick a time of year where the crowd levels are not too high. That mixture for us gets us on all of the rides we want...many times throughout our trip.
    Off-Site several times between 1983-1992
    1993-Grand Floridian
    1996-Poly
    1998-Poly
    2001-Poly
    2004-Pop
    2008-Pop "First MNSSHP"
    2009-Coronado Springs" MNSSHP"
    2010-Pop Century "MNSSHP"
    Next Trip 10/01/2011 MNSSHP !

"Now approaching carousal of progress."

Post Thanks / Like

Also, hit the rides with typically the longest lines during parades. We rode Big Thunder 6 times in a row with little to no wait during an afternoon parade.
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

Single Riders line may help. But FP is the best way.
    **WDW: December 8th-19th 2007~Celebrating our 4yr Anniversey~Pop Century Resort**

WDW: November 9-15th 2003 **HoneyMoon***
    ~All-Star Music Resort ~Broadway~

Disneyland Resort September 5th-9th
    (Please note I've been to DLR countless times. Just posting recent trips.)

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently there is something better than a fastpass, and you can get in right in your own hometown - A Doctor's Note.

On one of my trips to WDW, my son and i were in the fastpass line at Rockin Roller Coaster. With us was a mom and her 10 year old son, who had some sort of "medical condition fastpass." He was suffering from asthma, or some similair condition, and was uncomfortable standing in long lines in confined areas. But nevertheless, he and his mom were able to get in the fastpass line by presenting this special pass. The mom told us they had gotten on Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster non-stop all day.

The irony of all this was clear to me, but all my son could understand was that this family had gotten a free ride. I can't dispute that the child had some sort of medical issue, but to use it for an advantage getting on popular theme park rides all day seemed absurd. I am not saying that this mom broke any rules - but it appears there is some sort of loophole in this type of situation.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: