I agree with all of the above! My DH and I went to WDW last December. We decided not go to a park on our arrival day, since we arrive in the late afternoon. We decided to go explore the resorts on the monorail loop (GF was the best of those!). Then we hopped a boat to WL. I stayed here years ago in the summer, so I already knew the lobby was amazing. But at Christmas it's just so warm and special and absolutely beautiful! A couple of days later we went to EPCOT. When we were exploring the World Showcase, we exited at the International Gateway. We took the boat to the Boardwalk Resort. I was amazed at the chocolate gazebo with Donald, Daisy and Stitch. It smelled amazing and the detail was awesome! Must see (and smell)! We then continued down to the Yacht and Beach club. The chocolate carousel in the Beach club was beautiful! I especially liked it because on the decorations of one of the horses there was an invitation list, and mine was on it! So I felt special! We didn't get down to the Swan & Dolphin, nor the AKL, so I can't comment on those. I know that we will definately make the time to see AKL, I've never been to the resort and would really be interested to see it all decorated up as well! As you can can see, I really enjoyed seeing the Deluxe Resorts' decorations!

We stayed at POP Century and didn't get around to any moderates. We are thinking of trying to swing by Port Orleans this December to check out their decorations and property!