Quantcast So very close!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: So very close!

Post Thanks / Like

Default So very close!

Hi guys!

My family and I are SO CLOSE to our trip! (Dec 23-27)

I'd asked a few questions a while back, but now that we're closer I figured I'd throw them out there again!

Here's the sitch:
    Mom, brother, and myself are going to WDW for Christmas Week, since dad passing away a few years ago has made for some blah Christmas days

We've been to the parks many-a-time, however--while I did the WDWCP and worked during Christmas, and while my family visited the 2nd week of December that year...

we've never been AT Christmas-proper/there as a guest at Christmas-proper!

Basic plan:
    Christmas Eve at MK:Arrive at rope drop, lunch/dinner at counter service places, watch MSEP(!!! My mom hasn't seen it since 1983!).

Christmas Day at EPCOT: we have the Candlelight Dining Plan--Dinner at Rose and Crowne, CP at 8:15

Boxing Day at EPCOT (we like EPCOT!): no real plan for this day--just catch what we missed or redo things we like.

so finally....QUESTIONS!
    Will get get some sort of ID, and if so WHEN, that allows admittance into the CP Dining Plan line?

How early should we arrive to get INTO the CP Dining Plan line prior to our showtime? (815)

If MK opens at 8am on Christmas Eve, what time will the buses start running at the resort? (We're staying at ASMo)

and finally...

What time do the food courts at the AS Resorts open? do they open earlier during holiday time?

Thanks for any and all info!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

When we last did the dinner package for the Candlelight Processional, you could dine before or after the show. I seem to recall we picked up our package for admission at guest relations. Since then, I believe they've changed the system so that you need to dine before the show. In that case, you likely will receive your package at dinner.

I would still get on line about 2 hours ahead of time. We had the package and still stood on line from the time the show in front of our show started.

Busses should begin running around 7 from your resort.

I'm not sure what time the food court will open.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

For the Candlelight Processional, we were told when we made the reservation that we would be given the tickets/vouchers at restaurant.

Post Thanks / Like

^cool, I figured as much! My mum was the one who made all of the ressies and she couldn't remember.

That makes the most sense anyway! We love doing Fantasmic "Dinner and a Show" and that always seems to work easily.

Thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Get to the parks early as you can. It will get crowded fast, so grab a fastpass and then get into line at another big ride.

Funny - your Location says your a Cajun, but your writing says your a Brit. At least that's how my aunt from London writes. Curious.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

I am a nerd/geek and a complete Anglophile, so the television/film/lit I've read over the years influences my writing and word choice

We plan on getting there for rope drop and just keep swimming!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: