Quantcast Is La Nouba Worth Seeing?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is La Nouba Worth Seeing?

Hi everyone, we're wondering if we should plan on attending La Nouba when we visit Disney next June. With all that Disney has to offer, shows, etc. that are included with the price of the ticket.....we always have a difficult time wanting to spend additional money on another show. However, we've heard that these performances are spectacular! Any thoughts?! Thanks!
    2002 All-Star
    2004 Port Orleans
    2008 Port Orleans & Disney Wonder

2011 Port Orleans & Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2013 Port Orleans & Boardwalk
    2014 Grand Floridian
    2015 Port Orleans
    2015 Wilderness Lodge

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I had always been on the fence about this show myself. A few years ago, my brother and sister-in-law joined us for a trip to Disney. Attending La Nouba was on my brother's must-do list so we went. I'm certainly glad I did! It was a terrific show and I'd certainly recommend that folks see it at least once!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Is there such a thing as "a bad seat in the house" ? Any areas to stay away from?

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't think there is. The seats we had were literally front and center. In retrospect, I might have preferred seats a bit further back as part of the show takes place in an audience area that was behind us. It's a very intimate theater and I didn't see any seats I would be reluctant to sit in.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We paid extra to get a close seat...but after being there, I realized there are NO bad seats.

Show was great. My little boy was captivated by it.

IMO - it's a 'must-see'...even if it's just once. It was great.
    WDW is my happy place

Post Thanks / Like

It is a very good show and as said before worth seeing at least once. Just don't wait to buy your tickets. We were on the fence and didn't buy tickets til we got there that day. We were a party of 4 and had to split up 2 and 2. Not a bad seat in the house and all had a really good time.

Post Thanks / Like

We saw the show for the first time last August and it was simply awesome! We had really good seats, but I agree with faline, that if we go again, we'd rather be further back in the upper section so we won't have to turn around to see some of the show, however, I don't think there were any bad seats in the house and this show is worth every cent!
    9/17 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    4/16 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    8/10 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    7/08 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Love La Nuba! It's an excellent show; we saw it for the first time on our last trip. It's definately worth it! There really aren't any bad seats. We had seats in the first level, but we're thinking next time we'll get seats a little father back. There's stuff going on all over the stage, and above the stage. And there's a walkway behind the first level of seats, where you have to turn around in your seat when there's stuff going on behind you. But really all the seats seem to have a good view. I would recommend for everyone to see it!

*2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge--in progress*
    *2010 Polynesian*
    *2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge*
    *2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge*

Post Thanks / Like

Since we are Disney fanatics who do everything, we did go see La Nouba. However, even with our DD 9 who takes dance, we would put La Nouba lower on the list of things to do at Disney. Of course the show was very well done. Cirque de Soleil is just a different experience than the Disney experience.

Post Thanks / Like

yes its worth seeing ive seen it 3 times...now the problem is t gf has never seen it & im wondering if i should take her
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw "kooza" (a traveling cirque show) on sat! It was my first, it was fabulous! Now I can't wait to see la nouba (as well as the others in Vegas) ! We have always wanted to see it, but like a pp mentioned we waited until the day if or night before to try to get tickets.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

La Nouba really was fantastic. I went in there not really knowing what to expect. I had heard of Cirque de Soleil and knew what it was about but didnt know what the quality of the show would be. Everything was amazing, the show the costumes, the music, the giant stage, even the architecture of the theater is awesome, like a giant disneyfied circus tent. It's a little pricey at $90 per so per ticket, but totally worth it.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: