Quantcast Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 9

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    She should have quit a long time ago (or not even auditioned for the race) if she couldn't hack it. That would have given other people who were in the race for the long haul a chance to win. That totally bugs me.
    Yeah, that bugs me, too. And I'm sure the people on the jury were thinking the exact same thing! Probably why Alina was crying as she sat there, because she wanted to stick it out to the end and wasn't able to because she was voted off. I'd be livid with NaOnka and Kelly if I was on the jury!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    And speaking of that, why didn't Dan opt out of the reward to get the rice and tarp?? He did absolutely nothing to win that reward except sit in a chair and make a lucky guess at who would win!
    My understanding (and I don't remember, and need to go back and watch) is that he wasn't given the option by Jeff to opt out.

Post Thanks / Like

ARGH...Did I say I HATE QUITTERS...ARGH...

I sincerely hope they fail in everything in life for quitting like they did. So many people would have loved the opportunity. They were disrespectful to those that are on the jury whom they voted out before. All three of them really WANTED to be there. Pox on both of them.

Holly giving Purple Kelly a pep talk. I really didn't object to that much. I could have seen myself doing the same thing. Jimmy Johnson helped her trememdously back then I truly think she really wanted to help the girl. She may have sounded a bit "preachy" but I truly believe her heart was in the right place. I would have encouraged too to STAY and let us vote you out. Go out with at least "honor".

Nak ARGH...can a person possibly get any worse. After Holly supported her after she stole the food and got her back on track, After she already announced she was going to leave, she let Holly take the hit and not get the reward. Dan didn't do anything as usual. I don't know WHY he's still there.

I don't think they should be on the "jury" bring back last two voted prior to the jury starting and just send both of them home. They really can't bring back the last two jury members because ONE should have been voted out last night...thus would bring back a very "bitter" Brenda.

UGH Quitters just totally disgust me.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I know it really makes Jeff mad when people quit, so I was loving his reaction to them when "smuffing" out their torches.
    I thought she said "smurfing."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candace flynn View Post
    ! I also agree with everyone else that they shouldn't be on the jury. I have watched every season so far, but I'm just not liking this one too much.
    Not sure I agree with this. The remaining members, had to consider who was and was not going to be on the jury while they were playing the game, planning moves, and casting votes.

The change that part of their strategy after the fact could negatively affect survivors just to puninsh Tatonka and Purple.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Big Kid View Post
    I thought she said "smurfing."
    Maybe I misunderstood.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard "smuffing" too.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I misunderstood.
    She did say smuff...at first she said smur, but then clarified her mistake as smuff. (I was trying to be funny but obviously failed in that attempt.)

Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad for the players who are on the jury who would of loved playing until the end...if you wanna quit ,fine!but Naonka could of sat out of the reward since she planned on quitting...was nice of holly to volunteer rooting for Benry
    Dec 2010~Pop Century
    May 2008~Coronado Springs
    Sep 2005~Port Orleans(fq)
    Oct 2003~LBV
    April 2001~Allstar Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I have been wanting NaOnka gone for a long time but didn't care one way or another about Kelly. But when she had already made up her mind to quit and then took the reward instead of going out like a hero, knowing Holly had not gotten a food reward and needed it to have energy to play, that just put the crown on it. How self centered can you be? She or Dan should have stepped up and taken it. If she had chosen not to go, they would have voted her out just for that if not the rest of what she had done.

A teacher and she doesn't even know the correct word is snuff? I was so mad that they put the two of them on the jury, as I am sure the other three on there were. I can imagine the fireworks when they showed up there. This show is getting worse and worse. If they let Dan slide until the final 3 or 4 the jury just might give it to him because he flew under the radar that long and no one even thought of voting him out. Greatly undeserved.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    A teacher and she doesn't even know the correct word is snuff?
    Well, she is a phys ed teacher, which makes her lack of sportsmanship even more appalling. She has apparently kept her job.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    Well, she is a phys ed teacher, which makes her lack of sportsmanship even more appalling. She has apparently kept her job.
    You still have to take basic education courses, no matter what your specialty is.

Really, she kept her job? Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like

You still have to take basic education courses, no matter what your specialty is.

Really, she kept her job? Ugh.
    Huh? Where is the parental outrage over this most self-centered young woman?

Maybe her school is enjoying 15 minutes of fame by keeping Na around.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

And speaking of that, why didn't Dan opt out of the reward to get the rice and tarp?? He did absolutely nothing to win that reward except sit in a chair and make a lucky guess at who would win!
    I had the same thought. He's so useless ... I guess that's why people like having him around. They think they can pick him off whenever they want to.

Funny thing, though ... sometimes those folks end up winning.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I had the same thought. He's so useless ... I guess that's why people like having him around. They think they can pick him off whenever they want to.

Funny thing, though ... sometimes those folks end up winning.
    Agreed. I consider Dan in the danger zone for skating to the end. Doubt he could win, but could see him making the final. And then if people have beefs with the others, yes, he actually could win.

Survivor's Facebook site has a bonus video that didn't make the show, of Holly talking about how she is the only one out there now who hasn't had a reward challenge meal. And then she was with the winning team and gave it up anyway, so extra applause to her for making a smart move. I still think she has had some flaky moments that will cost her, but at least I like her more than I did as the game has gone along.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished watching Onka and P Kelly arrive at Ponderosa on the Survivor website and there were no fireworks. Marty and Brenda were nice to them and Alina just kept herself completely away from them.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

No thoughts yet on last night episode? I liked Benry but knew he was gone when he said he felt confident. Usually whoever says that goes home.

The Sash drama seemed a bit too drawn out for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't really want Fabio or Benry to go, but the number of times we saw Benry in this led me to believe he was going home. Seriously, the editing this season has been awful. They just give it away, every show this season. Chase was beyond stupid not bringing Sash to reward, but the other guys didn't exactly make Sash and his all-important vote feel all that welcome anyway. Where is the strategy this season?

Also, isn't it ironic that Holly and Jane have won challenges and many of the strong guys out there have not-- yet when they look for threats, they still look at the big strong guys? And I think it was Fabio's own alliance (Dan and Benry) that voted for him. Wow. Sash is so arrogant. I really want him gone, but with two shows left and an idol to play, I think he could make it to the end.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Chase was beyond stupid not bringing Sash to reward,

Also, isn't it ironic that Holly and Jane have won challenges and many of the strong guys out there have not-- yet when they look for threats, they still look at the big strong guys?
    Chase realized his mistake too late - much like Marty did when he gave his idol to Sash. Duh......

I was hoping for a surprise elimination for Jane last night, but no one seems to see her as a threat. I admit I was guessing that Fabio would be the one to go.

Am I the only one who finds Jane's voice annoying? Like nails on a chalkboard.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Also, isn't it ironic that Holly and Jane have won challenges and many of the strong guys out there have not-- yet when they look for threats, they still look at the big strong guys? And I think it was Fabio's own alliance (Dan and Benry) that voted for him. Wow. Sash is so arrogant. I really want him gone, but with two shows left and an idol to play, I think he could make it to the end.
    I agree. At this point I think the only people that aren't a true threat are Sash and Dan. Unfortunately, that also might mean that they will go through to the end. Whoever takes them into the final three is almost guaranteed to win. Maybe it's an incorrect assumption, but if I were on the jury I know that I would not vote for either one of them to win. I mean, Dan has done very little to garner favor with the other players and I doubt that even Brenda would vote for Sash at this point, since he didn't give her the immunity idol before she was voted out.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: