Quantcast Halloween Party

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Halloween Party

Post Thanks / Like

Default Halloween Party

If you are going just for the MNSSHP do you also have to purchase a park ticket as well as the event ticket?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No, an event ticket is all that you will need. In years past (and nothing has lead us to believe otherwise for this year), you could enter MK at 4pm on your party ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I know it's not much to add one more day to a 7 day park hopper ticket, but why spend the money if we don't have to!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tbyrne77 View Post
    Thanks. I know it's not much to add one more day to a 7 day park hopper ticket, but why spend the money if we don't have to!
    Exactly!

Sleep in, enjoy a late breakfast/early lunch, swim, shop, etc. and then head to the party.

Post Thanks / Like

You will love this party!
    Caribbean beach...were jammin'

Post Thanks / Like

Also dress up in costum. Its fun!!!!! Ill be there on Sept 30 Cant wait

Jason
    Jason
    Returning guest since 1982
    1980s Poly x 5
    1990s Caribean Beach, Port NO, Coranado, AS Sports, Y & B Club x 10
    2000s POP AS SPORT, Music, Movies, CARIBEAN BEACH x 11
    Last Trip Nov 09
    NEXT TRIP Sept 11
    501st member since May 2007

Post Thanks / Like

We did all three offered in the week we were there last year.... I will never miss a party that is happening while down there!

Little tip... First thing you do is go to a popcorn cart and buy a popcorn in a souvenir holder. either eat the popcorn or toss it out, but regardless you now have a hard plastic candy holder (and you will need it with all the candy you get)!!!
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
    Little tip... First thing you do is go to a popcorn cart and buy a popcorn in a souvenir holder. either eat the popcorn or toss it out, but regardless you now have a hard plastic candy holder (and you will need it with all the candy you get)!!!
    You can do this but it isn’t necessary. The times that we’ve gone, they’ve always given us "Tick-or-Treat" bags when we got our party bracelets(for proof of event admission). I can’t imagine why they would stop doing that. So, unless you really want that bucket as an extra souvenir, save your money… They will have MNSSHP merchandise there that can ONLY be purchased that night. You might rather spend your money on those items. We’re going in Sept. It’s a GREAT party!!! Have fun!
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mariak View Post
    You can do this but it isn’t necessary. The times that we’ve gone, they’ve always given us "Tick-or-Treat" bags when we got our party bracelets(for proof of event admission). I can’t imagine why they would stop doing that. So, unless you really want that bucket as an extra souvenir, save your money… They will have MNSSHP merchandise there that can ONLY be purchased that night. You might rather spend your money on those items. We’re going in Sept. It’s a GREAT party!!! Have fun!
    well yeah they still give you those flimsy bags but if you want something sturdy its a great tip to use a collectible popcorn tub. plus it makes it a lot easier to hold the bulk of the candy while going out to get more

in each party we visited all the stations and filled our bags 4 times each... if we didn't have the other bucket we would have had to miss a lot of the candy filling stations because our bag would have been filled up already. So it came in very handy. it was a tip i learned on here last and am just sharing the love.

Post Thanks / Like

We do the party every year but never the candy. My children get enough at home so we use the time at Disney to ride the rides and wander in places that aren't usually dark and just absorb the atmosphere. Of course we always see the Horseman, the parade and the fireworks. But everyone else is standing in line for candy, it frees up alot of the park for people who want a quieter holiday experience surrounded by Disney.
    Every Sunday since 2003
    Rain or Shine
    Cold or Hot
    Once in a hurricane!
    Also, 2 time cast member.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
    well yeah they still give you those flimsy bags but if you want something sturdy its a great tip to use a collectible popcorn tub. plus it makes it a lot easier to hold the bulk of the candy while going out to get more

in each party we visited all the stations and filled our bags 4 times each... if we didn't have the other bucket we would have had to miss a lot of the candy filling stations because our bag would have been filled up already. So it came in very handy. it was a tip i learned on here last and am just sharing the love.
    My apologies. I wasn’t trying to knock your suggestion. Just wanted to let those who have never gone know that it isn’t necessary and that the park does provide trick-or-treat bags when you get your wristband. As for flimsy…ours have always been nice handled bags made of thick plastic. We’ve NEVER had an issue with that. They hold quite a bit…definitely ENOUGH for sure! The popcorn bucket may be a good idea for some. But, for those who have never been, they should know that they have options.
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mariak View Post
    My apologies. I wasn’t trying to knock your suggestion. Just wanted to let those who have never gone know that it isn’t necessary and that the park does provide trick-or-treat bags when you get your wristband.
    No worries... I just found the pals with handles much easier to manage

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tbyrne77 View Post
    We usually go ahead and add the extra day and do a different park for the first part of the day. Just a thought.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site