Quantcast What are the Aerosmith songs played during your Rock N Roller Coaster ride?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are the Aerosmith songs played during your Rock N Roller Coaster ride?

I think it is a mix but I just can't remember which songs they play.
    There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The 2 I remember are Walk this way and dude looks like a lady.
    * stayed at more then once
    Yacht Club, POR, POFQ,CSR,All Star Sports*,
    CBR,Pop Century*,CR,WL,FortWilderness* Animal Kingdom lodge,All Star Music*.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember them all, but I do know that sometimes its a single song, and sometimes its a mix.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to recall two- SWEET EMOTION, and LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR ( dubbed to Love on a roller coaster )

Post Thanks / Like

Love in an Elevator gets played. I've heard that a few times. As you pull into the station at the end the last "love in an elevator" is "love in a rollercoaster".

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

wandering around a freezer somewhere below POTC in NOS
    Post Thanks / Like

The songs are specific to which "Limo" you're in (designated by the license plate).

BUHBYE - Young Lust, F.I.N.E. and Love in a Roller Coaster (the lyric is changed as you enter the unloading area)
    H8TRFFC - Back in the Saddle and Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
    UGOBABE - Love in an Elevator and Walk This Way
    1QKLIMO - Nine Lives
    2FAST4U - Sweet Emotion (live)

There are actually 6 limo trains, and one will always be rotated out for maintenance (so they will swap the license plates and the appropriate songs to match on each train as they go through the rotation).

In addition, there is a default track- What Kind of Love are You On? (with lyrics changed to What Kind of Ride are You On) which can be used on any of the trains if there is a technical problem for example with the synchronized onboard audio system.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to credit sources here. That's straight off of Wikipedia word for word.
    Dave aka: Altair
    "Even though they're graceful when swimmin', it's hard to believe sailors thought they were women" - Manatee area, the Living Seas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    I think we need to credit sources here. That's straight off of Wikipedia word for word.
    For the record, the information actually comes off a WDW info fact sheet (for media) and personal recollection for some details, but thanks for the accusation of plagiarism

Post Thanks / Like

not sure where the above info originally came from (nor do I particularly care)...but whatever the source, its pretty interesting...I never knew the soundtracks were "stretch limo specific"...thanks for posting it mufasa.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

And Altair, considering Mufasa is a Disney Imagineer, I'll take his word for it.
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofeygal View Post
    The 2 I remember are Walk this way and dude looks like a lady.
    I still can not believe that song is played at WDW. Google the lyrics.

I never really listened to the words until my buddy's 8 year old son was singing them in the car one day. OMG!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Big Kid View Post
    I still can not believe that song is played at WDW. Google the lyrics.

I never really listened to the words until my buddy's 8 year old son was singing them in the car one day. OMG!!
    Wow, I never knew either...

If you know how to read between the lines, that becomes an x-rated song. Maybe these lyrics were also changed for the ride.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

I remember going through a loop and hearing "The Other Side". Because every time I hear that song i think of RRC.
    76 CR,80 Offsite,82 CR, 85 Offsite, 88/89 GF,
    91 Dolphin, 93 DxL,94 WL,94 POLY,
    97 Offsite, 99 CSR, 02 ASMo, 03/04 ASMo
    04 POR, 05 POR, 08 POR, 10 ASMu FS,
    12 ASMu FS, 14 ASMo,
    POR, 15 POR

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to know I'm not crazy! I told my DD they had changed the songs on RnRC but she said "No they didn't"...Mom's right...SWEET
    1980 Disneyland
    2004 & 2006 Pop
    2008 AKL
    2010 CBR
    2011 POFQ & WL
    2012 CSR & Contemporary
    2013 Villas @ WL Christmas Family Trip
    2014 YC 25th Anniversary Trip
    2015 AoA Spring Family Trip
    2016 Move to Florida and AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    Maybe these lyrics were also changed for the ride.
    The portion of Walk This Way was not changed for the attraction from what I recall- the section used is the verse that starts with "Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the school" and on to the chorus

When songs are featured as the soundtrack for an attraction they can be heavily edited- good example of this was Around the World by the Red Hot Chili Peppers when that was used for Rockin' California Screamin' at DCA. In that case lyrics in sections used were not necessarily changed but the song was otherwise chopped up and verses rearranged or entirely dropped.

Post Thanks / Like

in regard to the songs played... thanks for the info. that is interesting. i never knew t hat. just another thing i can point out to my friends when we go.

in regard to the lyrics, i do agree.......i also think it's funny when i hear the song by AC/DC "you shook me all night Long" played at sporting events....that is a very inappropriate song for a location that might have children around.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    For the record, the information actually comes off a WDW info fact sheet (for media) and personal recollection for some details, but thanks for the accusation of plagiarism
    I can't believe anyone actually thinks that taking something from Wikipedia is plagiarizing. Guys, the whole point of Wikipedia is that anyone, anonymously, can change an entry on Wikipedia. It's why you can't actually use it as a citation or reference in any kind of academic paper.

Saying that taking something from Wikipedia is plagiarizing is kind of like saying that you're plagiarizing your aunt when you repeat a story she told you.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azcavalier View Post
    Saying that taking something from Wikipedia is plagiarizing is kind of like saying that you're plagiarizing your aunt when you repeat a story she told you.
    Michael Scott from the Office said it best “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world, can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.”
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousemates View Post
    Michael Scott from the Office said it best “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world, can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.”
    If this were Facebook, I'd have to like this post!
    1995 Off Site
    2001 Off Site
    2002 All Star Sports
    2004 CBR
    2008 Wilderness Lodge and Coronado
    2009 Pop
    2011 Pop

Post Thanks / Like

My hubby must have rode in 1QKLIMO a few times on our last trip, because he kept getting 9 Lives! I got Love in an Elevator/Walk This Way and Back in the Saddle/Dude Looks Like a Lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Lake View Post
    I remember going through a loop and hearing "The Other Side". Because every time I hear that song i think of RRC.
    I know it plays on the music loop outside of the ride, waiting in line, and in the gift shop.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: