Here's mine...
Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
If You Had Wings...or Buzz Lightyear? I prefer the one in the middle- Delta Dreamflight.
Stitch's Great Escape...ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter...or Mission to Mars? Mission to Mars was great fun-- I miss early 1990s Tomorrowland.

Mission: Space...or Horizons?
Horizons

World of Motion...or Test Track?
This is one case where I actually prefer the replacement. Test Track is always enjoyable, and I love the final run through the track outside.

Journey Into Your Imagination (the original ride)...or Journey Into Imagination with Figment? The original JII
El Rio del Tiempo...or Grande' Fiesta Tour? I still can't believe they replaced the original with some cartoon characters from the 1940s whom nobody remembers.

Main Street Electrical Parade...or SpectroMagic? Not a fan of parades, but the MSEP

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea....or Pooh's 100 Acre Wood Playground? Neither.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh...or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride? Give me Mr. Toad

Wishes...or Fantasy in the Sky? Wishes!

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?....or Toy Story Mania? Never been on either

Tapestry or Nations....or Tapestry of Dreams? Tapestry of Nations

Spaceship Earth: Walter Cronkite, Jeremy Irons, or Judy Dench? Mr. Irons!! He adds a drama to the ride that the genial Cronkite wasn't able to get.

Living Seas...or The Seas with Nemo and Friends? Original Living Seas.

Finding Nemo: The Musical...or Tarzan Rocks? Tarzan Rocks was probably the worst stage show I ever saw at Disney World, so Nemo wins by a mile.

Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights: Residential Street Backlot....or Avenue of the Americas? Unfamiliar with all of them.

Monorail....or Ferry Boat?

Please stand clear of the doors!

Walt Disney Story....or Exposition Hall/Town Square Theater? This space has, I fear, never been used well.