Sit Down: Rose and Crown, UK Pavilion, EPCOT-Great service and great food. I love the atmosphere and my waiter was kind enough to let my family watch Illuminations from their special viewing area. In order to do this you may want to dine there for dinner no sooner than an hour before Illuminations.

Fast Food: 1. Columbia Harbour House, Liberty Square, MK. One of the few CS places that offers more than your typical burger and fry fare. I love the seafood, soups and fresh sandwiches.
2. Backlot Express, HS. They offer something for everyone, whether it's burgers, chicken tenders or my favorite, Southwest Chicken Salad with cilantro dressing. Best food location in HS.

Fine Dining: Turf Club Bar and Grill, Saratoga Springs Resort, DTD Area. A lot of people don't know about this place but this place is by far one of the best fine dining restaurants I've ever been to. They offer steaks, seafood and other signature entrees. I ordered the NY Strip Steak which came with lobster fondue and vegetable. For desert I had a scrumptious apple crisp. The bread that was served for the table was top knotch and served with maple butter. We also ordered grilled romaine salad as an appetizer. This restaurant deserves 5/5 stars in my book and is a hidden gem (it's only 1 DP point!!!!) and afterwards you can take the boat to DTD for after dinner fun