Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Guess you guys aren't getting it. On several different occasions, I've met friends at WDW from NJ, TENN, and FL. We meet at the gates in the morning and hang out for the day. If I have fastpasses that I booked two months ago, I have to dump them to hang with them. In the past, we'd all go to a fastpass station and get one for the same ride. Now with Fastpass-minus, all those passes will be gone by noon. So I can get my kids through a 1 hour line for Soarin' and other long lines, or lose are passes. It's just another complication that doesn't need to happen. Dump plus.
I understood and agree but just hadn't responded. I do the same thing, when friends are in town I'll sometimes meet them over there for a few hours. The most recent time for that my friends were on the FP+ system and so we met but I couldn't get FP return times to match the ones they booked weeks early so we couldn't do any headliner attractions together.

Yeah of course we could all get in the standby line and wait 60 minutes but that defeats the whole purpose of Fastpass both for them and for me.