Quantcast Episode 62 - Once Upon A Vine at Bardwalk

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

The konami code is up up down down left right left right b a (select for 2 players) start. Ian was somewhat close.

Got a lot of gaming memorabilia including a copy of E.T. and some sealed 2600 games.

Back in January, my friend Neil did a speedrun of E.T. for Awesome Games Done Quick, a VG speedrunning marathon that raised a million dollars for the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

His run is available here
    http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchi...59?t=16h11m10s
    Trista and Jeffrey
    Happily Ever After 10-30-11
    Disney Wedding Pavilion

Post Thanks / Like

Thank for another great podcast guys!

buttercup listed a lot if good take it or leave it's too!

Eager to hear the discussion around new Poly renderings next time... No central waterfall effect in the lobby..... I will miss it but heard that the maintenance was very problematic.

Ciao from Switzerland....where your Disney magic travels all the way to me! .... And I am so grateful for it.
    Carolyn & Nikki - Two sisters whose first visit was the day before the Magic began...and have been hooked ever since!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneykidsince1970 View Post
    Ciao from Switzerland....where your Disney magic travels all the way to me! .... And I am so grateful for it.
    Sweet! That means I need to start throwing in some Lykke Li and Jens Lekman when I sing on the show. Or, oooh Lasse LIndh. Or Robyn! Or the Hives.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, John and Ian, for making my day! I was born and raised in Norristown, PA (went to Methacton). I grew up with A-Treat. The cream soda was my favorite. It was red! Also, great little tribute to John Pinette. My mom works at the Keswick Theater and had him back in November and said he was a class act. Sorry to see him go so young.

Ian, I heard you mention Roller Coasters! My brother and I used to fight over who got the Pac-Man pasts and who got the Coasters!

The podcasts are awesome! Keep up the great work and welcome back, Gary!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay that Gary is back! I love the rest of the Podcast Characters, but the Gary, Ian, John combo just makes me laugh. And Once Upon A Vine Mel cracked me up this time too.

10k day was my favorite too Mel (even considering the 4 AM wakeup and wait at Boardwalk!) It was so much fun being the only group there, and you could tell people loved the encouragement!! I'm staying in the Epcot area this year, I'll bring the coffee and I'll be sure to have a parking pass for you!

Take It or Leave It, I have to leave it too. Even though most times I don't do EMH, and I rarely use Disney transportation, I just can't leave under that sign each night. I did that last April (had a free room with my best friend who was there for work), and even though the room was amazing, and the resort was beautiful, I won't ever stay offsite again. It was too much back and forth and running around. I missed the Mickey magic!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Take it or Leave It: Leave it. Being DVC I "own" the Magic. The only reason I could see staying off site would be at a vacation home that we were sharing with another family of 4. Otherwise - we love the Disney resorts and we love being in all the magic. I will say it is easier to keep in touch with the outside world now that they have expanded the cable channels available. I was super happy when that happened.
    "They punch a hole in the sky with FIRE and MATH!" - Gary podcast #19

Post Thanks / Like

Another fun and amusing podcast, guys. Mel, you were especially entertaining Welcome back Gary! Christine, you were missed!

Take it or leave it: Until my last trip (ICOT) I would have said leave it. My first trip to Disney World on my honeymoon DH and I stayed off site. It was HORRIBLE. When DS was born and we began our yearly trips, we swore we would never stay off site again. And this was said while staying at the All Stars before we moved up to Deluxe accommodations. Needless to say, I spent a few days at a Hilton suite hotel where the space was as big as three regular Disney property rooms and I was sold. A few miles away from Downtown Disney but it was great-and exceptionally affordable. While I still love love love my WL, I doubt I will spend $250+ a night to stay there again. In these times of financial uncertainty, not knowing when I will next be able to return, the value just isn't there for me. I will say that it was really tough to move over to an All Star room for the last few days after staying at Homewood!

Mel, I believe your "creepy Star Wars chick" is Aurra Sing, bounty hunter. Would either be her or Zam Wessel. We have had some fun run-ins with both of them at Star Wars Weekends of past years. Sure wish I was going this year!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: