Quantcast Mid-November crowds/weather :)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there as well from 11/13 - 11/24! Thanks everyone for the input, this is our first November trip as well.
    "Don't bustle me. Don't now-then me."
    --Eeyore

Post Thanks / Like

I'll gladly take the lower humidity! Thanks for the continued info

*- 29 total visits to the World -*

September 2009 AKL Jambo House Savannah View ∞ Honeymoon ∞
    September 2012 AKL Jambo House ∞ 3 year Anniversary ∞
    September 2013 Polynesian ∞ 4 year Anniversary ∞
    November 2014 Polynesian ∞ My Birthday/5 year Anniversary Combo ∞

Post Thanks / Like

As far as the weather....hope for the best, but prepare for the worse. Better safe than sorry.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be there the 9th through 15th. Just in time to catch the last day of F&W, and do a night for DVMCP (14th).

Great time to go.
    WDW - 1977-86, 1989, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007(x3), 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016 (Oct.)
    DLR - 1989, 2007, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there the 20th-30th. I expect there to be crowds the later part of the trip but we are going to relax and not so much do everything in the parks. This is our first time going for Thanksgiving normally we are there the week before Christmas so i'm really excited to see what all is different.

Post Thanks / Like

We've done that exact week in November twice - but it was about 10 years ago. However, I don't think weather patterns have changed too much!

The first time around we had low 80s and low humidity with 70s with low humidity at night. No need for sweatshirts, but short shorts at night were a bit cool - especially after a ride like Splash Mountain.

The second time around it was consistently cool. Low 60s to low 70s during the day and it hitting the high 40s/mid 50s at night. I remember wearing jeans and a sweatshirt a lot that trip!

So, you may have a shot at lower temps, depending on how the season turns out in FL.
    '85-Disney Village Hilton; '87-Poly; '88-Day Trip-Disneyland; '89-GF; '94-GF; '97-ASMu; '98-Dixielandings; '02-CBR; '03-Offsite; '03-ASMo; '04-WL; '04-Offsite; '05-POFQ; '06-POFQ; '08-POP; '09-POP; '11-POP; '13-Day Trip-HS; Up next: Oct. '14-Day Trip-MK

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be there that same timeframe - from 11/20 - 11/28. We love it this time of year! MUCH cooler and less humid than September!! We usually go the week after Thanksgiving but switched to this week to catch the last check-in day of free dining. So this time the start of our vacation will be slower and the end will be busy. Usually it's the other way around, lol!

I get to make fast pass reservations tonight!! It's finally getting close!!
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: