Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1998 View Post
I have heard chatter about (but have not had the opportunity to try) a strategy, that involves constantly checking the MDE app to try and get earlier FP times. For example if your first FP is at 11 and it is currently 10:15, going into the app and trying to find FPs for 10:20. I hear mixed reviews, some people say it works great and they are getting 6 or 7 fastpasses in a day, others are saying they felt like all they did was look at their phone and didn't feel like they got any value out of it.
This is the strategy we use. Yes I use my phone more than I did before FP+, but I don't obsess about it and I certainly don't stay glued to my phone all day.

Let's just say I have a 10:00 FP for RNRC and an 11:00 FP for ToT. As soon as I scan my 10 RNRC, I jump on the app and try to move ToT up as close as possible. If lucky I can move ToT up to a 10:20 slot and go straight there when we exit RNRC. Then at ToT I do the same thing for my next FP once I scan ToT. I do the same thing for all other FPs. As soon as we scan one we pick up the next. It usually doesn't take more than a few minutes because I'll only hit refresh a few times. Definitely not going to spend all my time refreshing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But we have had luck with this method more often than not.