I started going to the world in 1977. we drove down camping and stayed at Fort Wilderness where it had trains running through the campground and a breakfast truck that had all cereals and foods, fresh and other wise. we stayed a week and visited silver springs, Bush Gardens and enjoyed the whale show around the corner from Disney. granted back then there was only Magic Kingdom, but we came back again and again as the prices SLOWLY rose. that first trip down and back and staying there only cost me $1000 . we traded for ride tickets at a campground in Georgia from people going home from the world and we did the same when we left also. that was just what you did to help others out. the next trip my daughter and I wanted to take will cost us $6000 just to stay two nights. I said no and we'll wait till Disney comes back to their senses before we ever go back. I've been going every 5 years and lately ever couple of years but not for that kind of money. I'll wait, I'm 81 years old so it doesn't look like I'll make it back. Used to be fun!