It depends on where we come in at, if we are staying in the Epcot resort area and enter thru the International Gateway then we start in the WS, if not we start in Future World.

Norway, China, France and Canada have films which show and tell about the countries and American Adventure has a mix of animatronics and film to tell the history of the U.S, both entertaining and educational at the same time. It really depends on the child, my 8yo enjoys them and WS in general. Almost every country has some type of entertainment, some of our favorites are Off Kilter in Canada- a celtic rock band featuring the bagpipes, British Invasion- a band that plays Beatles and other 60's music and the World Showcase Players- a comedy troupe, both in the United Kingdom. There are also drummers in Japan, acrobats in China, bellydancer in Morocco, a mariachi band in Mexico and so much more. It always amazes me when people say they find WS boring, it's one of our favorite places to go and depending on what time of the year you are there there's almost always something special going on. We love the flower and garden festival and the flower power concerts, my older DD wanted to see Paul Revere and the Raiders for her 16th b-day last year and next year the little one wants to see Davy Jones for her b-day. Right now they are having the Epcot World Music Concert Series featuring musicians from around the globe. At Christmas there are holiday storytellers in the countries, like Father Christmas, Pere Noel and the Monkey King. My youngest loved hearing how other children around the world celebrate, she insisted we go back on our last day so she could see them all.

And to address your last question, as you are having a sit-down dinner I would just snack or do counter service for lunch, the food court in the Land is okay and the rest of my family can usually find something to eat there, but it just doesn't do anything for me. My vote would be the counter service in Mexico where I could get a mango margarita with lunch and my 16yo DD would most likely get a bratwurst in Germany.

And last but not least, don't miss Illuminations!!!!!

[ August 07, 2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Disney24Seven ]