Quantcast Suggestions for romantic night time activity

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

My boyfriend and I are heading to the Beach Club for a 3 night resort only getaway for the 4th of July. Any suggestions on something romantic we can include in our stay?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Clermont, Florida...ten minutes from Disney :)
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly, the Beach Club has a really nice secluded hot tub area. The pools are wonderful too. I bet they'd be alot of fun in the evening.

Also, being that close to Epcot, I'd recommend taking advantage of that back entrance right by the Beach Club to wander around in the countries in the evening. My BF and I like the atmosphere of the World Showcase at night. It's very pleasant.

Have a nice time! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ~Mary Burk~<br /><br />Living the dream as an entertainment CM :)<br /><br />Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Post Thanks / Like

For some romantic suggestions in Walt Disney World found right here on Intercot, click here. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Casey (aka DisneyWizard, Wizzy)

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

My wife and I went to Victoria and Alberts and then to the GF beach. If your not used to fine dinning V A is a little stuffy. Meaning your dress up and all. It is a wonderful meal.
    My other sugguestion is the Californian Grill on the top of the Contemp. Get reservation near the time of the MK fireworks. They shut the lights and invite people out to the skywalk to watch the fireworks. That is very nice. [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Buddha, did you go to Victoria & Albert's 3 times or just accidentally triple post? (just teasing)

To answer the romance question, a nice dinner at any World showcase restaurant and then a stroll around WS at night would be romantic. It is so beautiful at night. Perhaps a stop to listen to the lovely music in Italy and sip a cappucino by the fountain? Or go to France and pretend you are having a night out in Paris?
    What could be more romantic than an evening in Paris or Italy?

Or you could just stay in your Hotel room (wink wink nudge nudge!! )
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

I would get a late PS a t a world shocase eatery. After you eat the park will be empty and you can tak a noce walk, virtually alone, over to the boardwalk for some musical entertainment.
    -- End of line

Post Thanks / Like

The walkway along the beach between the Poly and GF is really nice. You could have dinner at either resort and then walk to the other.
    "Why Worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." WD

Post Thanks / Like

Watch the water pagent from the beach at the Polynesian. That is romantic!!!
    June 1987 - May 2017
    Upcoming visits - Solo trip November 2017 and daughter's sweet 16 in February 2018 º0º

Post Thanks / Like

I recommend a swing-dance evening at the Atlantic Dance Hall (at Disney's Boardwalk)....it's even walking distance from your room at the Beach Club!
    --Pat / HooksLeftHand

"I'd like to take a moment to point out some of our native plants...There's one over there...there's one...there's another."

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps, dinner (in Italy or France), then stroll the countrys? and then maybe that "special" time together, where you two talk and everyting, then a walk under the moon on the poly/GF beach.

[ June 30, 2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Figaro ]
    AJ (A.K.A. Figaro)
    Former Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member

“I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.” - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

How does a nice meal at California Grill with the fireworks, followed by a nice walk along the beach sound?
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Isn't World Showcase within walking distance of Beach Club? If so, I'd recommend a romantic dinner at one of their restausrants. (I'm thinking Mexico!)
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Don't forget - other great dining choices in MK for adults include Cindy's in the Castle with late PS - how romantic is that? And the Lady and the Tramp restaurant is wonderful as well. Have a great time
    November '93 - Offsite
    June '98 All - Star Sports
    August '02 - Carribbean Beach
    July '03 - Grand Floridian Honeymoon!
    December '03 - Port Orleans Riverside
    May '05 All-Star Movies (Star Wars Weekends)
    July '06 - Pop Century
    July '07 - Magic Kingdom Day
    June '09 - Carribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with GrandFlo, Have dinner at either Grand Floridian or the Poly, and then take a walk between the two resorts! It is very beautiful and nice a quiet!
    Sheree
    WDW Trips:
    Countless trips between (12/96) through (3/07)
    (Disneyland) To many times to count!
    (7/2005) Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration
    (6/07) MOVED FROM FRESNO, CA TO
    APOPKA, FL - 30 MINUTES FROM WDW!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been trying to get information about a carriage ride offered at The Tri-Circle-D Ranch, located at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and
    Campground. I understand they are fairly new. The cost is believed to be $30.00 for a 45 min ride. They are given in a handsome carriage similar but even nicer then the type in Central Park in NY. I have compiled this info from other post on these boards and would appreciate any more info others may have. I am planning to take my DW on one in Nov.

Tuscaloosa, AL, 582.10 miles from Walt Disney World
    Post Thanks / Like

Since you said it was a resort only vacation, I assume you won't be traveling into the parks. May I suggest a couple of things that I think would be very romantic?

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] I think that eating at the GF and strolling along the beach and the pathway to the Poly is a great idea.

Another one would be to make PS for Artist Point at the WL and stroll along the grounds at night. It would be like you were in the Northwest at a resort with the animals, stars and geysers. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Of course you can always order in and spend a special night with just the two of you in your resort and maybe a late night dip in the pool or hot tub. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Those are just my suggestions.
    WDW 9/2011 Pop Century
    WDW 4/2011 Pop Century
    WDW 8/2010 Pop Century
    WDW 4/2007 Pop Century
    WDW 4/2006 Pop Century
    WDW 5/2005 Pop Century
    WDW 5/2002 Hilton/ASMovies
    WDW 5/2000 Off Site
    WDW 6/1997 ASMusic
    WDW 1991 Lake Buena Vista Palace
    WDW 1990 Off Site
    WDW 1987 Cont
    WDW 1983 Poly

Post Thanks / Like

In room dining is always romantic especially if you have a balcony. Any of the beaches that the Electical Water Pageant passes by. Lay in any hammock on any of the beaches and watch the stars. Having dinner at Palio's at the Swan resort. A strolling violinist or guitarist is there Tues. - Sat. Dinner at Bistro de Paris - Epcot/France. Dinner at Citricos - Grand Floridian Resort. Shula's Steak House - Dolphin resort listed as one of the top 10 steak houses in the US. Victoria & Albert's - Grand Floridian 5 Diamond restaurant and formal dress is required. Fireworks cruise.
    Jan 93 Disney Villa's
    May 96 Port Orleans
    Apr 97 Off Prop.
    Oct 98 All Star Music
    May 01 All Star Sports
    Feb 02 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    May 02 Beach Club
    Sep 02 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Oct 02 Polynesian
    Feb 03 Polynesian
    Oct 04 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Dec 07 Wilderness Lodge