It almost seems like Disney's current corporate philosophy is to remove it's "timeless" attractions in favor of lackluster replacements. Can anyone honestly tell me that Wonders of Life and The Living Seas didn't deserve the wrecking ball moreso than Horizons, World of Motion, and Journey Into Imagination? Will The Land remain an underglorifed food court? Does Communicore deserve to be locked up forever?

The beauty of Horizons, World of Motion, and Journey Into Imagination was that these 3 attractions required very little of the "up to date" factor, whereas, Wonders of Life, The Living Seas, World of Energy, and Innovations require constant attention. All of these latter mentioned attractions are, quite frankly, boring because Disney is not devoting the time and resources necessary to keep these attractions fresh and exciting.

I'm actually pleased AT&T is choosing not to continue with their sponsorship of Spaceship Earth. Should a new sponsor, such as Microsoft, pick up the sponsorship, I wouldn't be so much concerned about the ride being altered as much as I would be looking forward to the post-ride activities section of Spaceship Earth being updated with new technology and new activites. Let's be honest, those post-ride activities at Spaceship Earth are painfully outdated.

My point is, don't look at a loss of sponsorship as the end of an era for EPCOT, but a chance for someone with a new perspective to come in and give EPCOT the technological and some might say "spiritual" lift it so desparately needs.