Quote Originally Posted by Goofster View Post
Couldn't agree more. They could've also turned it into a non-Snow White themed attraction using the existing track.
That would have been highly preferable, IMO. Really, if you think about it and look at the concept art, they're adding a huge new area to Fantasyland that at the end of the day has three new rides and that's it. One of them is a copy of an existing attraction (Dumbo II) and the other is a net-break even because it replaces another attraction (Seven Drawfs Mine Train/SWSA).

So w're really getting one new attraction for all this hoopla and it's actually starting to irk me a bit. The rest of it is restaurants (which I find ironic, since they already have two restaurants they aren't using!), shops, meet and greets, and a playground. I can't believe they couldn't, in all that new space, find a place for a meet and greet that didn't require shuttering an existing ride.

And yeah to your last point, if you're going to shut SWSA down because you think it's old, no one loves it, it's too scary, or whatever then replace it with a new ride. Just put like Pinocchio or Alice in Wonderland in there from DL or something, if you want to save some money.

The more I dig into the FLE, the less excited about it I am.