Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
Exactly. We are nowhere even close to a crisis now either but the media sure does play it up. My position on this past year and a half is this....If a disease like Covid 19 with such a low death rate put our healthcare system in the crisis that the media portrays, we will be in big trouble if a real crisis ever comes along. If our hospitals had truly been overloaded, we need to take a real hard look at how to be prepared for a real crisis and how hospitals should handle them.

The first step would be to stop allowing people to use the Emergency rooms as their personal doctor. The Emergency rooms have been overloaded for one reason and one reason only. It is because the media has the people that will listen to them, terrified that if they caught covid they will die in a few days so they run to the emergency room every time they feel simply tired. The other thing they should not have done is admit everyone that walks through the door and tests positive for covid. Unless they are in respiratory distress, send them home to rest. There......I just solved most of the problems with the load on our hospitals. lol
You left out the part that vaccines are a safe and effective way to help prevent the spread of Covid and that those individuals going to hospitals would have one less worry if they are vaccinated. Look at that….I just helped end the pandemic.