Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
we've got the cookies stashed in the cannon. Well, we did have them stashed there until Wes got too close with a flame. Now you'll need to look in that flattened floating tent over yonder. Arrrr.]

How's everybody's Wednesday shaping up?
I told you that I would bake all the cookies you all want if Will Turner will be my new caretaker. Deal?? My Wednesday is going o.k. I get to go to the doctor to see if I am all better. Gotta be leaving in a few minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
My Wednesday? Do you really wanna know? I think we had a 'mini' tornado last night. WICKED storm went thru starting around 11pm. We lost power at my house, the trees were actually touching the ground from the winds being so strong.. LOTS of branches/trees down. Got to work and part of our roof is blown off. Lying in the front of the building. Night crew said they were terrified, thought the whole roof was going. Telephone pole out front is snapped in half. Business across the street also has roof damage. Rocks were blown thru a few windows... obviously lost sleep so I"m VERY tired today... anyone got some coffee? And are those cookies done yet - or are you ladies too busy with the wait staff? (oops... family friendly site )
Um..thought you weren't allowed coffee, sis. They are still making you work through all that?

Christine...so glad to know that you figured out what was wrong with you. Hope you start feeling much better now. Hang in there!
Rhonda...keep up the good work! Proud of you!

Talk to you all later..wouldn't be good to be late for the doctor appointment, huh?