Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. The first name I generated using Drummerboy can't be repeated here. Using Ken, I got Darryl the Disgruntled. Anybody want to argue with me, arrrr? I be disgruntled, savvy?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    "No Eyes Anita".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Snifflin' Eve Sparrow!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    "Fancypants" Ursula Cutty
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Scurv-aceous Ian Sparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Darryl the Disgruntled.
    Well....I didn't like the one assigned to me with my married name (Sweatin' Jean Dawkins) -- so I will go by my maiden name

Cap'n Jean Birdbrain

I'll keep the Birdbrain...no issue.... 'cause I get to be the Captain!!! Not really a surprise considering my Galactic Hero status..... Where's the Monkey?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all!

Ken, glad you had a good opening night, and that your daughter was able to step up!

Lynne, I got you a present!

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...tegoryId=13760

Do you like it????
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    We do this all the time for our client-serving partners. I've written quite a few in my time. Nat, you'll be happy to know that I had a photo shoot for the firm yesterday and took off my cute little Mary Jane Crocs and put on a really nice pair of heels. Too bad the compression garment made it into the shots. I'm not too happy with the way I look these days so I'm considering them my "before" pics.
    The picture part wasn't so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Ugh! Pumpkin innards! That's too many carbohydrates for me. Glad you enjoyed it though!
    But kinda good for you carbs with the fibre no? Or are they bad still?

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    I like the idea of being a Pirate Nurse. Can I wear my sword to work? I plugged my name into the pirate name generator and got "No Eyes Anita". What is yours??

Pirate Name Generator
    This sounds like fun..I'll tell you all what I end up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    You'll never believe my name! Snifflin' Eve Sparrow!! Whoo hoo!! Guess I get dibs on the waitstaff.... and no, I'm not assuming I'm his sister or neice or 2nd cousin once removed...
    Ooh that's kinda cool. So Jenn any plans for the long weekend?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I tried the priate name thing...mine kept having fat in it...and then some kind of body part that I don't want to be fat.

Guess I'm not Pirate material. Does anyone have any coffee to make me feel better?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Ahoy! "Ambiguous" Azriel Dawkins here... is that a mouthful or what? I used my 'real' name.. then after reading Ken's post I entered in my Icot name and got "Iron Deficient" Cynthia. Not sure which name I like better.
    So, would you ladies like to release at least a couple of the Pirate Waitstaff? My cabin is in need of some swabbing. Maybe I'll put a call out to my Stitchie Poo to come and 'help' out on the ship. I'm sure he and the monkey would get along just peachy!

Had two Dunkin Donuts for breakfast today! Chocolate filled and a Berry Berry filled... yum! Going out for lunch with Deb and our mom... not sure where we will go though... what do you guys think? Mexican? Chinese? Burger King? Italian? So many choices....
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ooh that's kinda cool. So Jenn any plans for the long weekend?
    My Harry turns 9 on Monday! We will have his family birthday dinner on Sunday, and on his actual birthday we want to go see Shrek. Other than that I have 3 yards of Triple Mix in my driveway calling for Brian to dig it into the gardens for me! What about you Pirate fat body part?
    Does anyone have any coffee to make me feel better?
    It's the Monkey's fault, I'm sure! C'mon. Let's go get a Komodo Dragon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    My Harry turns 9 on Monday! We will have his family birthday dinner on Sunday, and on his actual birthday we want to go see Shrek. Other than that I have 3 yards of Triple Mix in my driveway calling for Brian to dig it into the gardens for me! What about you Pirate fat body part?
    Wouldn't the Komodo Dragon eat the monkey?

Happy birthday to your Harry! Hope you guys have a GREAT time celebrating! Let me know how Shrek is... we're gonna wait a few weekends before we venture out - I hate going to movies when they first open - too crowded.
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Jenn, tell Harry from me! Does your McDonald's have the Shrek toys in their happy meals, and the Shrek glasses? You could treat him to a Shrek birthday dinner AND the movie!
    I know, McD's is , but I remember from your trip reports that your kids love it!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Wouldn't the Komodo Dragon eat the monkey?
    Quite possibly. Is that a problem?
    Let me know how Shrek is... we're gonna wait a few weekends before we venture out - I hate going to movies when they first open - too crowded.
    We're taking his friends to see Pirates next Saturday .... I hate crowds...but it's what he wants... Wanna come?

Post Thanks / Like

Quite possibly. Is that a problem?

We're taking his friends to see Pirates next Saturday .... I hate crowds...but it's what he wants... Wanna come?
    Hmmm...it might be a problem if the monkey is really Frankie in a monkey costume.

I would LOVE to come!!! Do you know if that new Skybus is offering any $10 flights to your neck of the woods?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Jenn, tell Harry from me! Does your McDonald's have the Shrek toys in their happy meals, and the Shrek glasses? You could treat him to a Shrek birthday dinner AND the movie!
    I know, McD's is , but I remember from your trip reports that your kids love it!
    Thanks Christine! The Shrek stuff is at Mickey D's here too.... I take them there on Wednesday's for lunch when I'm home -- so they both have the burping Shrek (which makes them howl with laughter...then try to imitate him....Boys!)
    I would LOVE to come!!! Do you know if that new Skybus is offering any $10 flights to your neck of the woods?
    I don't know what you are talking about Di.... but if they fly to our neck of the woods, there is probably about $8 billion in taxes added onto the base fare!

How did the jester slay the dragon?

Post Thanks / Like

I posted a nice long post last night at 3:30 am and my WiFi (or the Icot server) ate it. Grrr

Anyway, my pirate name is Cap'n Eve Saggingsails. I wouldn't even think of trying to take over the Black Pearl. I'd rather just help Cap'n Jack out... you know, stay on his good side and all.

DS has off my school today so we'll be going to see Shrek this afternoon. Hopefully I won't fall asleep (as I've tended to do lately... missed entire chunks of Meet the Robinsons and then of Spiderman 3). I will be awake for POTC:AWE though... I can guarantee you that! BTW, moviefone.com has 4 clips from the movie up on their site. It's going to be GREAT!

Now off to the galley to find some Somehow 4 hours sleep just wasn't enough. Oh, and I'm baking cookies (Toll House). Anyone want some?

Di, I vote for Mexican... the might do Deb's throat a world of good.

Happy birthday to Harry!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Christine! The Shrek stuff is at Mickey D's here too.... I take them there on Wednesday's for lunch when I'm home -- so they both have the burping Shrek (which makes them howl with laughter...then try to imitate him....Boys!)
    I don't know what you are talking about Di.... but if they fly to our neck of the woods, there is probably about $8 billion in taxes added onto the base fare!

SKybus.. it's a brand new airline that offers $10 airfare. VERY basic service.. no food on board, no pillows, can only book via the internet.. flys out of just a few places... I know I can now go visit my friend in Kansas for only $10.

Ummmm.. how did the jester slay the dragon? I'm sure it has something to do with laughter...but my tired mind just can't put the punch line together.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I posted a nice long post last night at 3:30 am and my WiFi (or the Icot server) ate it. Grrr

Now off to the galley to find some Somehow 4 hours sleep just wasn't enough. Oh, and I'm baking cookies (Toll House). Anyone want some?

Di, I vote for Mexican... the might do Deb's throat a world of good.
    Well, even computers get the munchies from time to time... don't you ever feed it?

Toll House cookies!!!! What kind? Actually it doesn't matter what kind - just bring them on!

I believe we will go Mexican -the place is closer than the chinese place and since I only get an hour for lunch it makes the most sense.
    Plus you can't beat the free chips and salsa! Yum!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Harry! And the coffee would be so much better...I'd apparently better make mine black though. I hope you enjoy Shrek..we'll expect a review. I'm not sure helping eitht he tirple mix would count unless you 've got me spreading it around by hand or something. Don't I need lunges or something for that part? It wasn't arms at any rate.
    Mexican? Chinese? Burger King? Italian? So many choices....
    Did you know that Mexican and Chinese have some of the worst take out or eat in options unless you are really really careful? Worse then Burger king!! I'd go Italian!!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Good choice on dinner Di! (And I have also envied your breakfasts this week! YUM!)
    We are having Mexican tonight after we take Olivia to see Shrek after school. My family has salsa running through their veins! And Ellen is right, the hot sauce and all will probably do Deb a lot of good!

Well, I am off. Ellen, I hope you and Ben like Shrek (and I hope you don't sleep through it, poor thing!) I am a big fan of Shrek and Shrek 2, but the third is getting HORRID reviews. Oh well, what do they know???
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Using my full name:
    Frownin' Skylar Scabb

Using only my first name:
    Pirate John the Engorged

Which do you guys like better?

Have a great Friday everyone and an even better weekend!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Yah Toronto is just crazy on the airport taxes! I can't believe the differences.
    Well, even computers get the munchies from time to time... don't you ever feed it?

Toll House cookies!!!! What kind? Actually it doesn't matter what kind - just bring them on!

I believe we will go Mexican -the place is closer than the chinese place and since I only get an hour for lunch it makes the most sense.
    Plus you can't beat the free chips and salsa! Yum!
    Do computers eat cookies?
    Well, I am off. Ellen, I hope you and Ben like Shrek (and I hope you don't sleep through it, poor thing!) I am a big fan of Shrek and Shrek 2, but the third is getting HORRID reviews. Oh well, what do they know???
    Weird around here they are kinda in the middle
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else off today?
    I think that I just might go to the beach. Anyone wanna come along?
    BTW, I'm Shark Tooth Brody....I think I might watch Jaws again before I go to the beach...
    WesWerX șoș

"Laughter is America's most important export" - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Using my full name:
    Frownin' Skylar Scabb

Using only my first name:
    Pirate John the Engorged

Which do you guys like better?

Have a great Friday everyone and an even better weekend!
    Hmmmm.... with all the cookies and chocolate you eat I would say Pirate John the Engorged fits you best!

Good choice on dinner Di! (And I have also envied your breakfasts this week! YUM!)
    We are having Mexican tonight after we take Olivia to see Shrek after school. My family has salsa running through their veins! And Ellen is right, the hot sauce and all will probably do Deb a lot of good!
    Ack.. we ended up going Chinese.. and well, now my tummy is regretting it. I used to get take out from this place quite a bit, but with my budget woes and heart issues I'd stopped.. they have truly gone down in quality since... Hope your Mexican is good tonight.

Do computers eat cookies?
    I don't know about eating them.. but I know my computer stores cookies. I'm sure they get stale after awhile.. don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by weswerx View Post
    Anyone else off today?
    I think that I just might go to the beach. Anyone wanna come along?
    BTW, I'm Shark Tooth Brody....I think I might watch Jaws again before I go to the beach...
    Nope, I'm working.. wish I were off.. and wish I could go to the beach also! Can you call my workplace and get me out of working the rest of the afternoon? Um, why don't you watch Beach Blanket Bingo instead?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: