Hi Intercottees!!

After practically a 1 month absence on the board i'm back and ready to Intercot it up.

No, I wasn't in Disney 1 month (I wish). About 2 weeks after the wedding Matt and I started looking for houses. And after only 2 weeks of looking, we came upon a cute little place just right for us. We've been so busy with all of the moving prep that there hasn't been much time for anything. I've felt UNBELIEVABLY guilty for not coming in and poking around in my spare time. I just wanted to give everyone a killer trip report. I can't disappoint. I just won't do it.

My original plan was to do a day by day trip report. Well, I actually wrote the first two days down in a journal that I brought. After our 3rd day's excitement I knew that there was no possible way that I could finish and say everything I wanted to. After the "moon" I came back and gave you all a teaser of all of the excitement. In case you missed it or forgot... here's the quick re-cap.

*The Pop Century Honeymoon Experience
*Being Family of the Day
*Being winners in the YOMD
*VIP, VIP, and more VIP
*Over 10 table service dining reports
*Star Wars Weekends
*The dreaded departure back to a world with no Mickey

I have already done my dining reports but after researching my past posts. I've realized that I didn't even finish those stinking things!! I won't do full posts on the rest of them but I will touch on them and give ratings. Let me just say that I wish I were at Le Cellier.

Now, the videos ARE NOT DONE. I didn't realize how time consuming editing can be. I think I made two little videos. Tried to upload one on youtube. And it took 35 minutes for it to say that there was an error. If anyone has a tip for quicker uploading. That would be much appreciated. I have some time tonight so I will work on the video of us being Family of the Day. I could watch that over and over again. I shot everything from the "our" point of view.

Now, for you folks. PICTURES! I have the highlight pictures uploaded on Photobucket. They will give away some stuff. I will go into detail about any pictures that you want explained. I think I will also make links on the rest of my trip report so you can match some pictures up with an exciting story.

Just want you all to know how much I missed you and how I can't wait to get back into the swing of things here. I just feel guilty being away. Love you all!!

Here's the link to the pictures!! ENJOY!
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...eymoon%20Pics/

Stacey