Quantcast OKW view and waiting list question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question OKW view and waiting list question

Hello, disney fans, have a question my family and I have reservation for the OKW-1 bedroom aug. 5-12, does OKW has DVD players?? which building is the best to request for seeing fireworks, elevator, and not a too far walk for bus stop??? Also, we are bring my grandmother (88 years), first visit to WDW, big factor in plans!!!

Thank you,

What are my chances of getting in to BCV or BWV, been on waiting list since for last weeks???
    A dream is wish your heart makes

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets see:
    - OKW one beds do have DVD players
    - only the buildings in the 60s have elevators (62-64 I believe)
    - Fireworks all depends on where in the building the room is as they can face several directions in the same buildings. In a good spot you may see Epcot or MK fireworks partially.
    - I think all romms are not that far from a bus stop but some are closer than others and with your grandmother it will be worth checking the map when they suggest a room.

OKW is very pretty - took my inlaws when they were in their 80s and they loved it!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spectroaddy View Post
    does OKW has DVD players??
    1BR and larger have them already. Studios may or may not have them - depending on your luck here, you may have one. But it's not guaranteed.
    which building is the best to request for seeing fireworks, elevator, and not a too far walk for bus stop??? Also, we are bring my grandmother (88 years),
    Whew - tough one. I can't honestly say I've seen fireworks from OKW, although I've heard them!
    As for elevators, the newest as listed by dlpmikki above have them - you may want to request a ground floor room, otherwise.
    For bus stop convenience:
    Buildings 19 and 26 are tops. However, for overall conveninence to the main pool/restaurant area, as well as decent bus stops, request buildings 11-14, 62-63. Although not my personal favorite, I suggest these buildings as you're travelling with someone who is 88 years old!!!
    What are my chances of getting in to BCV or BWV, been on waiting list since for last weeks???
    For August 5-12, I can't say... BW and BC have become increasingly more difficult to snag with membership growing in leaps and bounds. Please let us know if it comes through for you!

Good luck to you! We do love OKW - very laid back and relaxing!
    Frank

DVC Owner
    BWV, BCV, SSR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: