Quantcast Just Questions: Ho Ho Hold the Door, We're Going To... - Page 47

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hello Tink&Goofy and et al. So when's the party gonna start dudes? Who's bringing what? I've got the mickey ice sream stuff, and other things mickey. Who made the coffee I could use some. I promise not to give any to Stitch I know how he gets from a bit of coffee. super-hyper.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    You'd think that by now that you'd know how to drink.
    Haven't you ever see caroleh drink ? She' like ..... yep... that's her !

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    You know what they say happens when you assume....
    Quiet you !

Natazu Guest

So, there's good news and there's bad news. Wanna hear it?

We're not going to make it to WDW for the 2008 F&WF so I won't get to see you all. At that time, we will be busy with a 2 month old infant. Merry Christmas.

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post

We're not going to make it to WDW for the 2008 F&WF so I won't get to see you all. At that time, we will be busy with a 2 month old infant. Merry Christmas.
    Your kidding, right ? You ruined that girls figure you possom eating bum !

Congratulations.... Give our love to Rachel. I can't wait to be an uncle !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

I'm so proud of you.... planning on going camping and everything.
    When did I say I was going? That's what JOHN is for!

They have classes on drinking? And to think I had to learn how all on my own!
    I'm a prodigy...I never needed to learn. It came instinctively!

Well, I better get...we're having a Christmas get-together with some family friends in an hour. We're going out for Mexican food, then back here to exchange gifts! Think they'll believe me if I tell them that the dust in my living room is just a snowy holiday decor?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Oh! And Jym! Congrats to you and Rachel ... that's fantastic news!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't you have taken them on the laptop and shown a slideshow?

You'd think that by now that you'd know how to drink.
    I've made them into a movie that we are going to show at our house warming party. That's how I met her was though 12 weeks of wine appreciation classes. I can drink wine really good now!!!

I have got to get the recipe for puppy chow. Have you posted it on the cooking thread?

I posted in the last JQ thread, after our meeting in November...I'll PM you the recipe.

When your Canadian, you have to know how to correctly drink a lot without putting a lampsade on your head like Pogo does.

Congratulations, Jym and Rachel!!! Just do me a little favor..don't name the poor child after Pogo...they'll be in trouble!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Well, I better get...we're having a Christmas get-together with some family friends in an hour. We're going out for Mexican food, then back here to exchange gifts! Think they'll believe me if I tell them that the dust in my living room is just a snowy holiday decor?

The place is Disney themed...it's the Haunted Mansion!! Do you think that'll work?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! How is Rachel going to adapt to no drinking for 9 months?

Oh! And Jym! Congrats to you and Rachel ... that's fantastic news!
    I know you were just tacking onto the previous post, but you've got to have a question!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I've made them into a movie that we are going to show at our house warming party. That's how I met her was though 12 weeks of wine appreciation classes. I can drink wine really good now!!!

I posted in the last JQ thread, after our meeting in November...I'll PM you the recipe.

When your Canadian, you have to know how to correctly drink a lot without putting a lampsade on your head like Pogo does.

Congratulations, Jym and Rachel!!! Just do me a little favor..don't name the poor child after Pogo...they'll be in trouble!!!
    It's contagious! You forgot your question too!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

It's contagious! You forgot your question too!

It's Pogo's fault!!! Actually babies make us forget our questions, does that work?

Pogo can use the excuse of old age..I can't!!!

Just in case everything gets scarce around here in the next few days, I just want to let you all know that this year was a fantastic year for me. One of the things that made this year so great was JQ and how each of you feel like a family for me. I love all of you very much and thank you for being part of my life.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Oh My Gosh! Thank you SO much for telling me about those!! I have GOT to go get some!
    One of Olivia's friend is having a camp-out birthday party in Janurary (why can I not avoid it???) and that would be a great gift! Did they have any "wood-sey" looking towels? I could get one to put with it and have his name monogrammed on it!
    Wow... camping out in January! Around here the bears would call that a frozen dinner...

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'm back because the trib I went to fish is frozen ! I enjoy fly fishing for the Steelhead and Brown Trout that come into the tribs in late fall and winter. When you fish with 6 lb. test leaders and catch a ten or fifeteen pound trout, it is sooooo much fun. Do you understand now Neighbor ??
    Ummm... a little?? Sorry your trib was frozen, though... couldn't you have brought something to thaw it??

Wow!! I mean, WOW!! That's great news!! Congratulations -- give Rachel a big from us!! I guess that's a good enough reason for missing the F&W festival, although I'd think you'd just strap him or her on your backs and tough it out...

Just in case everything gets scarce around here in the next few days, I just want to let you all know that this year was a fantastic year for me. One of the things that made this year so great was JQ and how each of you feel like a family for me. I love all of you very much and thank you for being part of my life.
    Thanks Carol, and I have to say I feel pretty much the same way!!

So -- I'm finally feeling a little better about getting everything done... I'm done wrapping - completely... I've only got a couple of things to bake between tonight and tomorrow, and my floors need some help... okay, and so does my dusting... I think I'm growing a few new species of dust bunnies in a few spots... but other than that, we're good!! The Christmas carols are playing, the candles are lit and I'm about to open a bottle of . Life is good!! (And hopefully it'll get better if the Travel Channel actually shows the Disney special tonight!! Nothing like spending a little time looking forward to next year!! )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Jym and Rachel! That is great news!

Went to see the Doc today to remove the dressings and whatever is left of my stitches. Doc says everything looks great. He also told me to take as much time off from work as I want.

Hope to hear from Jasper soon.

What's on tap for this evening?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Thats so exciting! Congratulations Jym and Rachel!! But whose to say you couldn't just take the little tike with you? Imagine - taking a child to WDW? You know, they get into the parks for free, and they don't charge for them on the dining plan!!

It's Pogo's fault!!! Actually babies make us forget our questions, does that work?

Pogo can use the excuse of old age..I can't!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Wow... camping out in January! Around here the bears would call that a frozen dinner...

Just relaxing - even though there is tons to do. As I explained to DD, Christmas has never failed to happen just because I wasn't ready. Actually, everything always gets done - its the sleep that usually gets eliminated!

Anyone going to be around this evening?? (when I should be doing everything else.....)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    What's on tap for this evening?
    Beer?

That's great news Alex!!! But don't push yourself too soon. You can spend more time here to help pick on Pogo, though!!!!

Anyone going to be around this evening?? (when I should be doing everything else.....)
    I should be around, off and on.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

...She gave me a gift certificate for a class, either cooking or drinking!!!! Which one should I do?
    I think we might be able to come up w/ a couple of "guest instructors" out of this crew...any volunteers?
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

Post Thanks / Like

Now you see...if you would have taken that drinking class at this year's F&WF...oh, never mind.

Seriously though, congrats on the GREAT news. Anybody got any ideas for names?
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    I think we might be able to come up w/ a couple of "guest instructors" out of this crew...any volunteers?
    How about Pogo and Jenn?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Went to see the Doc today to remove the dressings and whatever is left of my stitches. Doc says everything looks great. He also told me to take as much time off from work as I want.
    Can I get an appointment with your doctor?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!! That's great... so I expect you'll be back just as golfing season ends??

Yup - we're here... just about to (finally) sit down and watch the Disney Holiday special!! But I did manage to get 2 batches of cookies made this evening... Surprise Tea Cakes and Chocolate Cherry Cordials!! Anybody want some??

Can I get an appointment with your doctor?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    Now you see...if you would have taken that drinking class at this year's F&WF...oh, never mind.
    Do you think maybe that's how it all started?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ