Quantcast Just Questions: Be It Hereby Resolved... - Page 16

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    I'm sorry! Hey! John said HE didn't want to do WDW in Dec again...but I never said that, did I? Maybe I can squeeze in a solo weekend!!
    Christine, why can't you play golf?

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Right now we are all just penciled in for early December. Blythe says they are going, but we haven't heard from Dan yet.

I'll take Dan drinking..... how's that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Perfect... you guys drink, I'll shop... hmmm... who's taking the girls????

(And don't worry -- he's Jack Sparrow... how can he resist a trip to go ride on his ride??? )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I don't golf, will you take me drinking too? DH doesn't golf....well, he says he does....but he DOES drink!
    All right folks, we're getting closer. (aside from my DW's plans regarding work and a sleeping bag...and no, I don't want to know...) Go golfing w/ a , I take all the money ("welcome to the Caribbean, love"), I go shopping, and then come back to buy you all a drink...savvy?
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    Go golfing w/ a , I take all the money ("welcome to the Caribbean, love"), I go shopping, and then come back to buy you all a drink...savvy?
    No, Savvy would be the one taking care of the girls!!

Got it??

Post Thanks / Like

All this talk of going to WDW.. I can't go...at least this year. Can somebody pack me up in their suitcase? I have a mean DH. I'll be an. I'll even make those little cards that make CM's very happy!! Please, please take me...
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

Perfect... you guys drink, I'll shop... hmmm... who's taking the girls????
    The way I see it..... girls like to shop, not drink.
    I don't golf, will you take me drinking too?

You mean I can't do both? What a decision!
    IF we were to make it, got your girls covered. My oldest would be 17 by then (OMG!!) and could take yours AND mine!! Better yet, she could BABYSIT them ALL for an evening, and we could ALL go to dinner! OOOhhhh, this has real potential!!!
    Still looking for cheap March airfares, with little luck. There are just so many blackout dates!
    I don't think I could afford to take you too !

But a nice night out sounds wonderful !
    I couldn't hear people in the next door rooms, but I DID hear kids running back and forth outisde. John was tempted to pour water on the sidewalk when it got below freezing to leave a surprise for them the next morning!
    Oh... I'm gonna like John.... I can tell. ?
    All right folks, we're getting closer. (aside from my DW's plans regarding work and a sleeping bag...and no, I don't want to know...) Go golfing w/ a , I take all the money ("welcome to the Caribbean, love"), I go shopping, and then come back to buy you all a drink...savvy?
    Dan.... no offense but.....I really am not interested in playing golf at WDW. We can golf anytime this summer here and it won't cost as much. You'll save money and you can use it towards a December WDW trip.

To me.... a WDW trip is for family time. Do you think I'm wrong ??

Post Thanks / Like

Got it??
    I thought you'd say that...you don't believe she'd be disinclined to acquiesce to our request?
    Dan

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    All this talk of going to WDW.. I can't go...at least this year. Can somebody pack me up in their suitcase?
    Hey, I'll be glad to pack you up.... but would I have to let you out ????

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'll be glad to pack you up.... but would I have to let you out ????

Have you been talking to Gilles?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Christine, why can't you play golf?
    I can, actually. I played in high school.
    But I don't play anymore...don't want to hurt that credit card or bag-carrying wrist, you know!

If I DID try to squeeze the last drop out of my AP by going in December, would y'all really want to go with me? Could you handle it? 4 a.m. in the Magic Kingdom is pretty crazy!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

You mean I can't do both? What a decision!
    IF we were to make it, got your girls covered. My oldest would be 17 by then (OMG!!) and could take yours AND mine!! Better yet, she could BABYSIT them ALL for an evening, and we could ALL go to dinner! OOOhhhh, this has real potential!!!
    See?? Now that's the kind of thinking that made me know I liked you the minute I met you!! And how could my girls resist your sweet DD? Of course, she might not be that wild about the idea...

Anyone else watching Friends on TBS? It's the Halloween show and it's hilarious!
    I wish...

All right folks, we're getting closer. (aside from my DW's plans regarding work and a sleeping bag...and no, I don't want to know...) Go golfing w/ a pirate, I take all the money ("welcome to the Caribbean, love"), I go shopping, and then come back to buy you all a drink...savvy?
    As long as I get presents and drinks, what could be wrong with that???

Got it??

All this talk of going to WDW.. I can't go...at least this year. Can somebody pack me up in their suitcase? I have a mean DH. I'll be an angel. I'll even make those little cards that make CM's very happy!! Please, please take me...
    Not a problem!! Do you like kids??

Dan.... no offense but.....I really am not interested in playing golf at WDW. We can golf anytime this summer here and it won't cost as much. You'll save money and you can use it towards a December WDW trip.

Pogo - shhhhh!! He's supposed to go play golf!! That way, the girls can go on their Pirate Party excursion and I can go riding!! Plus, it's all part of my plan... kind-of like a bribe, but not really, you know??? "Look honey!! There's a beautiful 18-hole professional golf course all for you!! No - actually, there's 5!! What could be better?? No trip is in vain if there's a golf course to try, right honey???"
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

So...you get a couple of 60 degree days in January and you forget how long it is from October to April? And then....you....drop....the....guilt....on....me See if I put you out the next time you're on (just kidding, of course)
    Dan

'79, '88, '97

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you'd say that...you don't believe she'd be disinclined to acquiesce to our request?
    Its all in how its worded..

Don't you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I can, actually. I played in high school.
    But I don't play anymore...don't want to hurt that credit card or bag-carrying wrist, you know!

If I DID try to squeeze the last drop out of my AP by going in December, would y'all really want to go with me? Could you handle it? 4 a.m. in the Magic Kingdom is pretty crazy!
    Christine, you kill me... just when I thought I'd thought of everything...

Handle it??? You're talking to a night shift girl!!! 4am??? Bring it on!!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

pogo Guest

Have you been talking to Gilles?
    Not yet..... should I ??

Pogo - shhhhh!! He's supposed to go play golf!! That way, the girls can go on their Pirate Party excursion and I can go riding!! Plus, it's all part of my plan... kind-of like a bribe, but not really, you know??? "Look honey!! There's a beautiful 18-hole professional golf course all for you!! No - actually, there's 5!! What could be better?? No trip is in vain if there's a golf course to try, right honey???"
    Sorry about that. you should have told me first.
    So...you get a couple of 60 degree days in January and you forget how long it is from October to April? And then....you....drop....the....guilt....on....me See if I put you out the next time you're on (just kidding, of course)
    So you want to blow off work tomorrow and play ???

Post Thanks / Like

Its all in how its worded..

Don't you think?
    You definitely know the language... funny how it's all the same... 6yrs old... 9yrs old.... 17yrs old.... (Dan, don't say it... ) Never changes, does it???
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Silly me, I actually thought you were working, btw, you didn't take your sleeping bag with you, right.....right?
    Dan

'79, '88, '97

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem!! Do you like kids??
    I love Julia and Emma. I won't even start them on fire!! (just joking!!!)I'll keep them away from Pogo and take them on rides and to go see my buddies Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto. I'll even take them to find Tink!!! But it may cost you a Lapu Lapu!!! Is that okay?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet..... should I ??
    Only if you tell him how important it is to take his wife to WDW. Could you do that for me?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Handle it??? You're talking to a night shift girl!!! 4am??? Bring it on!!!

That's true! AND you're a nurse! After this last trip, that could be a very beneficial characteristic in a park buddy! You know how to use a defibrillator, right?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

I love Julia and Emma. I won't even start them on fire!! (just joking!!!)
    What do you mean, "just joking" ? You mean you really would light them on fire ????
    Only if you tell him how important it is to take his wife to WDW. Could you do that for me?
    We'll see...... I have to think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Silly me, I actually thought you were working, btw, you didn't take your sleeping bag with you, right.....right?
    I am working!! In fact, I have two little babies I am trying very hard to keep IN their mommies!! This is just my break time between meds and vitals and tummy checks and... see??? I am working!!

I love Julia and Emma. I won't even start them on fire!! (just joking!!!)I'll keep them away from Pogo and take them on rides and to go see my buddies Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto. I'll even take them to find Tink!!! But it may cost you a Lapu Lapu!!! Is that okay?

Carol, if you'd do all that for a Lapu Lapu, I'd take you whenever you'd like. Of course, I did just find the receipt for mine in October... ouch!!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: