Quantcast Just Questions: Be It Hereby Resolved... - Page 18

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I think I'm going to leave that one completely alone.....
    Good, 'cuz I was trying really hard to myself...

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    How dimented that I am REALLY SERIOUSLY thinking of doing this?
    Not demented at all, my dear friend... totally normal around here!! (Dan, don't listen... I'm totally not affected by the "pack mentality".... )

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    You guys are all nuts. I like it.

And yes, I remember you, Blythe! Wish we could have talked more. We can remedy that in December.
    Yeah!! Did you bring cookies? The guys like cookies... not that we girls care, we just seem to need a big pot of caffeine every morning. But these boys?? They need their cookies...

And December sounds grand for a little catching up!! I may just have to talk Dan into a few more days so we have enough time to socialize!! We wouldn't want to be rude....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Don't you have some work to do???
    Done, but thanks for asking! (what? no smilie of Mickey dropping trou?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    For Julia and Emma or for Blythe to use for you?
    Carol, I'm disappointed. I mean just look at the stats...I'm only about 5050 posts behind. Just like at home!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Oh...... we have plenty ! Do you like long and wide open or short and tight ??
    Nope, wouldn't touch that...

I knew there was a reason why I haven't let my DH in on this site! Why would I want to subject myself to that?
    I was going to argue w/ you, but then I figured you're probably right. She should've been a little more careful for what she wished for!

Oh, guess what, Em? Friday night on TV LAND, they're showing "The Jerk!"

"He hates these cans!!"
    "How far you goin'?" "The end of the fence" "OK!"
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!! Did you bring cookies? The guys like cookies... not that we girls care, we just seem to need a big pot of caffeine every morning. But these boys?? They need their cookies...
    Actually, I make a pretty mean cookie. What kind do you guys like? I'm particularly good at chocolate chip (white chocolate chip/macadamia nut, even better), molasses, oatmeal raisin, you name it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    Carol, I'm disappointed. I mean just look at the stats...I'm only about 5050 posts behind. Just like at home!
    Dan, Dan, Dan haven't you learned by now that us girls HAVE to stick together? How many DD's do you have?

Actually, I make a pretty mean cookie. What kind do you guys like? I'm particularly good at chocolate chip (white chocolate chip/macadamia nut, even better), molasses, oatmeal raisin, you name it!
    Oatmeal raisin sounds really good!!! Christine, you and Emily will have to come up north for our little meet.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

"How far you goin'?" "The end of the fence" "OK!"
    Ahhhh, you're a jerk fan, too, eh?? Looks like we'll need to get some popcorn and beers ready for Friday night! And some milk duds. And some junior mints. "And this ashtray and this paddle ball and that's all I need!"

Well, the airlines aren't showing flights in Dec. 2008 yet.

BUT, guess what! I found a new airline that runs from Shreveport to Orlando for CHEAP! I looked at May, and they had flights for $49 each way! That's more than half what I pay out of DFW, and Shreveport is only an hour away vs. 3 hours to DFW! Ooooo, get ready Em! I see us making some serious 4 day weekend trips this year on our APs!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Christine, you and Emily will have to come up north for our little meet.
    Sorry, hon! This chickadee don't cross the Mason Dixon line if I can help it! Why don't y'all come down here?
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, wouldn't touch that...
    Smart boy!
    I was going to argue w/ you, but then I figured you're probably right.
    Smart boy!
    Dan, Dan, Dan haven't you learned by now that us girls HAVE to stick together? How many DD's do you have?
    He'll figure this out when the girls become teenagers, don't ya think? You're outnumbered Dan, accept it.

Post Thanks / Like

How is it that I take a 2 hour nap and I come back to find I missed 3 pages?

HEY EMILY!!!

I KNOW you can handle hanging out with me! OOOoooo, and we could split a room if I get to do this!! How dimented that I am REALLY SERIOUSLY thinking of doing this?
    Hi Emily! I think I met you in October also!

Christine....I think I am crazy about trying to go too! But ...I'm GOING to make it happen. You MUST come! I have to meet you (again?) My DH said that if I have the money, I can go! But he won't come with me. So, I'll be traveling by myself. But that means I could maybe split a value room with somebody!

Values are $82/night so if I stay 3 nights it's only $249! (plus tax) And then plane tickets will probably be around $250 r/t (discounts are hard to get here it seems). So thats $500 + food (~$200) and park tickets (~200?) + any soveniers ~$1000! See, I just need to get $1000 in 11 months! Thats less than $100/month! I could do that!
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Christine has talked about her JQ family so I had to poke my nose in and see what it was all about. I'll go away now!
    Hey Em!! Welcome. Glad you found us. By the look of things tonight, looks like it's a prerequisite to be innoculated with a phonograph needle. Man, I've never seen this bunch so gabby. (Well, I have, but it's been a while.)

My gosh, and you've even learned to speak our language? What a good traveler you are!

I've been dozing this evening. Did I miss anything?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

pogo Guest

BUT, guess what! I found a new airline that runs from Shreveport to Orlando for CHEAP! I looked at May, and they had flights for $49 each way!
    And what airline is that, Texas Treetop Airways ???
    Sorry, hon! This chickadee don't cross the Mason Dixon line if I can help it! Why don't y'all come down here?
    Been in Texas several times... Airforce training and played in Austin years ago. I have an old girlfriend in Austin that I haven't seen in 35 years. I don't want to go back. Sorry !
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Not really. You old guys are so cute with your naptime !

Post Thanks / Like

Today seemed to wear a bunch of people out! I was dozing too. Actually, it was more than dozing. I was out cold for 2 hours. DH tried to wake me up and I couldn't get up.

Why are we all so chatty tonight? Could it be that we are trying to convince each other to go to WDW in December? And WHY does ANYBODY on here NEED convincing??
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Why are we all so chatty tonight? Could it be that we are trying to convince each other to go to WDW in December? And WHY does ANYBODY on here NEED convincing??
    Kind of boggels the mind, doesn't it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but what comes around goes around, right? Don't think I want to give him that pleasure.
    Yup - but I can usually give as good as I get...

Done, but thanks for asking! (what? no smilie of Mickey dropping trou?)
    See?? You can teach 'em right, but then you let 'em out the door... sigh...

And about that 5050 posts behind??? I did invite you a lot earlier, but you thought I'd joined a cult...

I'm partial to good 'ole chocolate chip -- but I'm always up to try a new kind!!

Ahhhh, you're a jerk fan, too, eh?? Looks like we'll need to get some popcorn and beers ready for Friday night! And some milk duds. And some junior mints. "And this ashtray and this paddle ball and that's all I need!"
    Okay... how frightening... I have no idea what you guys are talking about... I did see "The Jerk", but you guys are scarily familiar with it...

He'll figure this out when the girls become teenagers, don't ya think? You're outnumbered Dan, accept it.
    Poor man, I think he accepted it years ago... ever since his dad, uncle and grandpas passed, it's been just him and his mom and his sister and his grandma... and now me and our girls... and our friends who have 3 girls... and now his neice... Okay, we did add in a BIL and a nephew, and I suppose maybe the cats and dog count, as they're male... but still... he's WAY outnumbered... but it's all good, right hon?? (And he's in bed, too, btw... can't keep up w/ us... )

How is it that I take a 2 hour nap and I come back to find I missed 3 pages?
    Christine....I think I am crazy about trying to go too! But ...I'm GOING to make it happen.
    Values are $82/night so if I stay 3 nights it's only $249! (plus tax) And then plane tickets will probably be around $250 r/t (discounts are hard to get here it seems). So thats $500 + food (~$200) and park tickets (~200?) + any soveniers ~$1000! See, I just need to get $1000 in 11 months! Thats less than $100/month! I could do that!
    Sorry... we've been a bit chatty...

Now, that's my kind of math!! I've been running those numbers since the day we got back in October!!

Lots!! We're having cookies and pirate talk and Christine's going to go to WDW every month with Emily on her AP to buy us all the stuff we missed on our trips... Dan's golfing with Pogo and we're all planning on partying in WDW in December!! Wanna come??? (Oh, and I'm working, although my DH doesn't believe me... )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

DDA, you silly old bear!!!!

Bethany..I don't need to be convinced, BUT WILL SOMEONE TALK TO GILLES? Sorry didn't mean to shout...I was hoping he'd hear me. Why did I have to marry someone so rational?

My neice and her 2 1/2 yr old were at WDW on Dec. 28th. My grand neice was just telling me she saw Mickey and Belle...it's no fair, she's only 2 1/2 and been to WDW twice now...
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

BUT WILL SOMEONE TALK TO GILLES? Sorry didn't mean to shout...I was hoping he'd hear me. Why did I have to marry someone so rational?
    OK.... I'll bale you out. Want to know what to do ??? YOU buy a trip as a surprise for Gilles ! Tell him about a month before so he can arrange vacation time.
    Last edited by pogo; 01-07-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Okay... how frightening... I have no idea what you guys are talking about... I did see "The Jerk", but you guys are scarily familiar with it...
    How can you NOT be scarily familiar with it??
    I'm picking out a thermos for you!

... Christine's going to go to WDW every month with Emily on her AP
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Outnumbered, yes. Outtalked, CERTAINLY! Got to do my part to even things up "I'm just trying to help the ballclub, and the Good Lord willing..." Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Oh well, calling it a night (have a good rest!), and have run out of questions...knowwhatImean?

DW, not in bed yet, and you still need to get to work! G'night!
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

Post Thanks / Like

Outnumbered, yes. Outtalked, CERTAINLY! Got to do my part to even things up "I'm just trying to help the ballclub, and the Good Lord willing..." Crash Davis, Bull Durham
    Ohhhh, I love that movie!!!! I think it's time to turn in here too.

Who has the coffee in the am?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

G'night kids! See you tomorrow.

I'm outtie. Do the kids still say that? Is that how they spell it?
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

And WHY does ANYBODY on here NEED convincing??
    I'm afraid I NEVER need convincing... more like to be held back...

Why did I have to marry someone so rational?
    I ask myself the same question every day... must be b/c he's so cute... that, and if he wasn't the rational one, we'd be living in a cardboard box, eating graham crackers... (but we'd be outside the gates of WDW, at least... )

OK.... I'll bale you out. Want to know what to do ??? YOU buy a trip as a surprise for Gilles ! Tell him about a month before so he can arrange vacation time.
    Brilliant!! Think Dan would fall for it, too???

How can you NOT be scarily familiar with it??
    I'm picking out a thermos for you!
    .... and this from a girl who's never seen "Star Wars".... and yes, I know, you have your standards....

Outnumbered, yes. Outtalked, CERTAINLY!

DW, not in bed yet, and you still need to get to work! G'night!

See?? Even when I'm not home, I can still find a way to make sure you're in bed late... (okay, that didn't sound right... ) And I am working!!!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: