Quantcast Just Questions... Springing Toward Summer (Ete) - Page 53

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1066
    Post Thanks / Like

Deb, you don't remember when Atlantic City Raceway's Trackbaroness made her move to WDW?

Qucik zoop before I head back to Wilmington.

Hi. Bye.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Deb, you don't remember when Atlantic City Raceway's Trackbaroness made her move to WDW?

Qucik zoop before I head back to Wilmington.

Hi. Bye.

No, should I?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all....... and Happy Sunday. Ready for church ??

Doesn't anyone else here see the irony of T&G doing taxes at the last minute ??????

Dopey...er.... Carol.... I hope your feeling better today.

We've got another busy weekend day here so we'll see you all later today or tomorrow.

Ken..... I loved your listing of the dwarfs. Thanks for picking up my slack !

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by mouseaddict View Post
    Anyone want to come and garden with me? Emily..you are close by... I am craving rhubarb crisp, and they don't sell rhubarb here..an anyone get some to me tonight?
    It's too rainy to garden..but I heard this afternoon will be sunny ....glad to see ya around here. I didn't realize they didn't sell rubarb here

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    What's for dinner? We're ordering sandwiches from a resturaunt here. I'm having a veal parmagna and Gilles a spicy chicken.
    We tried this little Italian restaurant - everything made from scratch, the owners moved here from Italy 1 year ago. Michelle you must try this place - it's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Do we have two new 5kers? Congrats Carol and Jenn!
    Congratulations to you two!!! Very impressive.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I'm listening to Tyler make the ultimate fritatta. Yum.

Ps. T&G so we might see you in December then??? very good!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Dopey...er.... Carol.... I hope your feeling better today.
    Thanks, Buddy....I think!! I feel a lot better. I have Morning Glory muffins in the oven as I type and I have a few projects I need to work on. I'm trying to get Gilles to get out and investigate our new area, since the sun is shining and after this week I'll be having recital practice.

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    We tried this little Italian restaurant - everything made from scratch, the owners moved here from Italy 1 year ago. Michelle you must try this place - it's amazing!
    That's what this town is like, it's full of Italians. We have several Italian restrauants even an Italian grocrey store that makes their own breads and pastas. They actually specialize in foods imported from Italy.

It's only suppose to get up to 42 degrees today, so it's going to be a chilly day.

Anyone ready for nice warm muffins?

T&G...just think you'd get to meet the famous Pogo!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

That's what this town is like, it's full of Italians. We have several Italian restrauants even an Italian grocrey store that makes their own breads and pastas. They actually specialize in foods imported from Italy.
    And??? What is wrong with that?

Boy, I almost forgot about how much work this "work" thing is. Been running around for over two weeks. Can't catch my breath. Can't even watch Oprah anymore.

Notice the new addition to my signiture line? Taking my two sons down to WDW.

Hope everyone is well!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

T& G, that is great news. Your hubby must be such a nice guy! I hope to see you and everyone else planning to go in December.

Alex,I see you are going in August! Have a great trip. Can you handle the heat?

Join me in wishing Mikki a great trip!
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Jyn are you lonely for Rhonda?

Alex August? Was it the free food?

Muffins sound lovely Carol. I made a toblerone dip for fruit last night and big pile of different asian stuff. Honey seasame noodles with peppers, snow peas & carrots and scallions. Ginger orange beef & general tsao chicken. It was yummy.

So Jenn & Carol (in case I didn't but I think I did) congrats on 5K!!! Hope everyone has a great day.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

You're a great daddy, Alex! Who cares what the Seven JQ Dwarves say, anyway?

Congrats on 5K, guys! (Guess no one noticed anything new over here )

Can I have one of those muffins?

Have a great day, everyone! We're driving out to the burbs to see my mom for her 84th birthday!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Congrats on 5K, guys! (Guess no one noticed anything new over here )
    Happy B-Day to your mom and happy 8K! Wow..just think how high that will get once VMK is done. Hope your mom's day is very special Ellen.

So did we find the muffins and the coffee yet? Sandy your not using the nescafe for that new pot are you?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! Ellen has hit 8K!! Will you wish your mom Happy Birthday for us?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    1. And??? What is wrong with that?

2.Boy, I almost forgot about how much work this "work" thing is. Been running around for over two weeks. Can't catch my breath. Can't even watch Oprah anymore.

3.Notice the new addition to my signiture line? Taking my two sons down to WDW.

Hope everyone is well!
    1.There's nothing wrong with that....lots of good food!!!!

2. Do you expect us to feel sorry for you?

3. August isn't Dec...when do expect for Pogo and me to meet you?

Thanks, Nat!!! The muffins are great, your food sounds really good!!! I really wish we didn't live 3 hours apart!!! We could be foodie friends!!!

There's more muffins left for you guys!!

Congrats on 8K, Ellen!!! and HAppy Birthday to your mother!!!! Have a great day with her!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the muffins Carol and for the coffee Stacey!
    Do you believe that here in Tennessee we are only going to be in to 40's today too?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Doesn't anyone else here see the irony of T&G doing taxes at the last minute ??????
    OK, I deserved that.
    I think I would LOVE living there! I should have been born Italian - but, alas, I don't think I have an ounce of Italian in me...
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Boy, I almost forgot about how much work this "work" thing is. Been running around for over two weeks. Can't catch my breath. Can't even watch Oprah anymore.

Notice the new addition to my signiture line? Taking my two sons down to WDW.
    Yah, welcome back to the real world.

August? We did that once... Operative word being "once". Actually it wasn't the heat that got to us, it was the humidity. But I guess you are paying a price for that "free" food.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    T& G, that is great news. Your hubby must be such a nice guy! I hope to see you and everyone else planning to go in December.
    We shall see. I've got alot on my plate this year (which I guess is exactly why I would NEED to go, right?).
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Muffins sound lovely Carol. I made a toblerone dip for fruit last night and big pile of different asian stuff. Honey seasame noodles with peppers, snow peas & carrots and scallions. Ginger orange beef & general tsao chicken. It was yummy.
    I wanna come to YOUR house for dinner!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Have a great day, everyone! We're driving out to the burbs to see my mom for her 84th birthday!
    Happy Birthday Ellen's Mom!!! Have a wonderful time, Ellen!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on all the 5 and 8ks! It's been quite a milestone month in here

Can you believe Figaro is already complaining about our trip? Just because I made him do a pre-trip report I haven't even shown him the post yet that suggests he do live reports while there
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I wanna come to YOUR house for dinner!
    Any time, it's just those old blackberry shortribs tonight with mac and cheese again. (Cream cheese shrimp dip to start though if that helps) and a blood orange pound cake, blackberry trifle for dessert.

Transformer movie to go with so I should be able to get some of Jenn's gang interested...
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I haven't even shown him the post yet that suggests he do live reports while there
    Do you think he might be persuded? Does he respond to catnip?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Using Maxwell house Blend.
    I'm a native of New Jersey who decided to move down to Florida once again. three times seems to be the charm.
    Mom was saying today she's thinking of changing shifts and perhaps resorts also. I don't mind having Wednesday and Thursday off but am thinking of switching day off to Thursday and Friday. Now that will all depend on rather she does in fact switches from graveyard to regular days at work. So what has been decided on what we're doing in December?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    We tried this little Italian restaurant - everything made from scratch, the owners moved here from Italy 1 year ago. Michelle you must try this place - it's amazing! :blush
    What place is it???? We love italian food and are always looking for a new place to try.
    Gardening is still not done..still have a maple and a palm to put in and I think I am going to get one more tree..I must be crazy. Next up is getting the pool ready to swim in by next weekend...
    Hope everyone has had a great weekend1
    michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Using Maxwell house Blend.
    I'm a native of New Jersey who decided to move down to Florida once again. three times seems to be the charm.
    Mom was saying today she's thinking of changing shifts and perhaps resorts also. I don't mind having Wednesday and Thursday off but am thinking of switching day off to Thursday and Friday. Now that will all depend on rather she does in fact switches from graveyard to regular days at work. So what has been decided on what we're doing in December?
    w
    What resort does your mom work in?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

So the taxes are done - all thats left if to write the checks for the girls! Too bad it is hitting at the same time the vacation bills come in!

So whats for dinner? Its a beautiful day, so the grill is going to be opened once again. Should we have Brats on the grill, or steak?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: