Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    : Other than that, it's just cleaning...

So - how did your "wonderful" day start??? Curious minds want to know...
    Well I went to the grocery store this morning, and although I know 6:45 is a little early to do grocery shopping the woman at the register was such a nitwit, really made my day start off crazy. She overcharged me, then made me fill out all this paperwork for the refund like I was returning something, then forgot half of my groceries in front of her register, it was very exhasperating!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Says who ????
    You didn't invite us to Ohanas, CP, nada. It's ok, I'm sure that between Crystal Palace, mini golf, and Coral Reef I'll be quite sick of you! I know we can't all go to everything or there would be too many JQers there and we would drive everyone at WDW crazy. No worries, I know you don't love me that much, I'll get over it!

So what's for lunch? Going to lunch with my best friend again today. We have an extended lunch since my doctor is going to be at the lawyer's office signing the contract with the PA I don't want her to hire. Oh well, it is what it is!!

Have a great day
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If that is right, Pogo doesn't like me either.

I'm going to Ohanas with my family and "the Canadian Steakhouse" with them too.

I don't care because I'm going to Disney World to see a bunch of my friends!

My friends and I have ressies together at Crystal Palace and the fish tank restaurant
    We will play golf together and I will come in possum's butt, but I don't care because I'll be with people that love me and I have fun with.

Pogo and his circle of 6 will be there. Whoever they are, they are still my friends. Even if I got disconnected, fell off a chair and almost broke my little red neck trying to get reservations.

I'm guessing Patti is one, right?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Says who ????

Says who ??

Is Pogo repeating himself? Or is there just an echo in here?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Oh and don't worry Pogo, I saved the trunk for you

How about after lunch? See you at 1:00?

How's the POTC out of posicle sticks coming anyway?
    You caught on quick! Have you been lurking long?

I'll be there! Just gotta fashion a decoy out of this stack of papers and my sweater so my supervisor will think I'm still at my desk...

If Pogo would stop talking long enough and eat the popsicles faster we would be just about done..

Hey.... didn't anyone besides me notice that Diane has gotten bigger ?????
    er... bigger numbers that is !
    You are cruisin' for a bruisin' mister!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post

So what's for lunch? Going to lunch with my best friend again today. We have an extended lunch since my doctor is going to be at the lawyer's office signing the contract with the PA I don't want her to hire. Oh well, it is what it is!!

Have a great day
    Lunch for me was an apple and some carrots.. now my tummy is rebelling.. I"m up to 6 rolaids already (in just 1/2 hour)...

Does anyone have some earplugs I can borrow? One of my co-workers is having a 'private/personal' phone call that I believe the whole office can hear.... and it's the type of stuff I wouldn't want my co-workers to hear about my family/or life...don't people realize how loud their voices are or that cubicle walls are NOT sound proof?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    I
    Does anyone have some earplugs I can borrow? One of my co-workers is having a 'private/personal' phone call that I believe the whole office can hear.... and it's the type of stuff I wouldn't want my co-workers to hear about my family/or life...don't people realize how loud their voices are or that cubicle walls are NOT sound proof?
    It is even worse when your kids can hear and start asking questions you just don't want to answer!! DD5 was with me in line at the grocery store when the teen in front was talking way too loud... next thing I know DD is asking "Mommy whats a Hickey for?"

Have a great day
    Hope your lunch is good!! We are having grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup!! Anyone want some?

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

that was a lot to catch up on....
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I gotta build some extra goody shelves. Can somebody pass the nail gun?
    I have a 12 gauge, I think it holds two nails, I also have a "liquid nail" gun if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Only if it's from the popcorn cart at the entrance to Main Street USA.
    yummmmm... I have a bunch of WDW containers and I can get a big bag of fresh popcorn from walmart.... that's the closest I can get... WDW popcorn that's Walmart-Disney World popcorn....Hey, I can pretend can't I??
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I'll run the camp tennis lessons for everyone except Pogo, because he will need a suit of armour if he gets on court with me.
    I'm running a weekend event next weekend when the highlight and finale is lunch at my place. Well, if we get good weather we should be down on our by the river. If it rains it won't be such a highlight. Anyone want to join us next Sunday?
    Love the deck, I would love to come by. Are you close enough to Chichester so I can stop by to see my friend there? I need a new passport though. Are we playing tennis close to the river? I'm sure to hit half of the balls in the water

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Hi gang, just a quick zoop to let you know we're back. Did ya'll miss me?
    Welcome back Scott, can't wait to read about your trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I love days when I get stuff done, especially when it's my creative stuff!! I scrapbooked 5 pages, did my laundry, housecleaning.
    Wish I was that productive w/ my scrapbooking and housework. I'm still in 2005 (with both).
    Think I'm going to go make some brownies, I'll bring some by when I'm done. Have a good evening all
    Sorry that PA thing isn't working out like you hoped... can you throw some M&M's in the brownies... I love chocolate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    We made it to farmers market, I made 20 cups of strawberry freezer jam (got a little carried away - anyone want some?)Anyone want any strawberry shortcake? We seem to have an abundance of strawberries
    yum strawberies...
    Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    YEAH woohoo...no school..no driving..no buses!!!!!... I won't tell you that my kids have been out of schools since June 6th
    My DD8 got a call from the Mayor of our town during dinner..... he asked her to sing the National Anthem before the fireworks start on the 4th of July... How cool is that??
    Congrats to your dd!! Our kids have been out since mid May... it's about time to go back..
    Bucks Fizz - champagne and orange juice. And it was good
    We call that a mimosa here. Love em!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    I'll help! Where do you want me to start?!
    My best sewing tip... iron every seam open when after you sew it. It helps me feel like it doesn't look so homemade and keeps my confidence up!

It was great!! Not a lot of sleep, but Emma's party was really fun, she had a great time and I don't have to plan anything anymore, so that's a relief, too! And for those who asked,
    So - what's up for everyody today?? Did you all get t'storms last night? Ours were pretty amazing... why do they always come at 3am???
    Enjoyed the recital pics... brings back memories. Loved the cake... so so cute...
    Our TS's have been late afternoon. That's about how long it takes for it to roll up from the gulf!
    Hey, who's up for helping move the furniture?
    We still have to move Rachel's desk out of here. oh.. my back... Shhh! her desk doesn't match her bedroom set.. She's having a cow...
    Ok! You are signed up! But why would you want to skip archery? Didn't you read the brochure? The final test to get a certificate in archery is to be able to shoot an apple off of Pogo's head!!! (that is AFTER you pass the test of getting it to actually stay ON his head!)
    It's quite nice outside in these parts.. only gonna be in the 70's today..PERFECT weather!
    perfect weather huh? if we don't get any more TS today it may hit 98 again... Steam...
    You all trust me with archery??? with real points not the suction cups? I'm a great shot but I get distracted real easy... I don't know many ppl that would trust me with a real arrow....
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    We never did get the thunderboomers yesterday, but the sky's trying to fall today. Who's up for crafts this morning?
    Sending thunder your way... I'm up for crafts... still working on POTC....When do we get to drop eggs from the helicopter???

Yay! My brakes are shot!!! Ok, so admittedly ordinarily this would not be good news but since it's summer it means that when I have to go to the store today I get to take the 64 1/2, Mustang that is. So tie your hair up and put on your shades and let's go! Oh and don't worry Pogo, I saved the trunk for you
    How's the POTC out of popsicle sticks coming anyway?
    I'm ready for the Mustang as long as we don't have to drive down here. Stuck in traffic with the top down and 98 degree heat You don't need brakes down here b/c chances are the traffic isn't moving anyway....

Ellen, I'm sitting here with my Central Park Conservancy coffee cup thinking of NYC...
    Vacation plans here are worse than talking politics. We have to cancel the trip to WDW w/ my folks, my dad just isn't going to make it
    I want to go to WDW w/ you guys but don't want to go alone ( my kids like to stick together and keep to tradition if I take them and Rachel will be in school). Rachel wants a cruise, Christin says any place but Florida or sun...she wants London or San Fransisco. Rhett says not til after Nov. or later and Rachel can't go after Aug. 15th. We need a good therapist Maybe I should just put all the possibilities in a hat and we should pull one out. When Rhett was little he said when he grew up he would only have 1 kid so he could go to WDW more often... how true..

POTC ... popsicle raft complete.. who wants to be first down the waterfall??? Hey the water isn't that cold.. come on...
    Have a great day all....
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

pogo Guest

You didn't invite us to Ohanas, CP, nada.
    Am I supposed to invite you to somebody else's party ???? The only place I'm going that I made the ressies for is Le Cellier on the night you are leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    If that is right, Pogo doesn't like me either.

I'm guessing Patti is one, right?
    One out of two right, ain't bad !
    You are cruisin' for a bruisin' mister!
    What ??? I was trying to give you a pat on the back !
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Vacation plans here are worse than talking politics. We have to cancel the trip to WDW w/ my folks, my dad just isn't going to make it.
    I want to go to WDW w/ you guys but don't want to go alone ( my kids like to stick together and keep to tradition if I take them and Rachel will be in school). Rachel wants a cruise, Christin says any place but Florida or sun...she wants London or San Fransisco. Rhett says not til after Nov. or later and Rachel can't go after Aug. 15th. We need a good therapist Maybe I should just put all the possibilities in a hat and we should pull one out. When Rhett was little he said when he grew up he would only have 1 kid so he could go to WDW more often... how true..
    Sorry to hear about your Dad.

But if you come to WDW in December, I promise you won't be alone. I think there are 42 of us total.

Post Thanks / Like

Was this thread a clever ploy to lose me in your dust? Just 'cause I'm not going to WDW in December is NO reason to ditch a girl!

Hey and how is everyone?

Welcome to all the newbies (Hey Marilyn! )

Euan graduated from Nursery school this morning (but still has one more day of class on Wednesday) and Harry's teacher let him join us to watch the ceremonies. It was to have been outside, but some kids climbed the fence and partied in the kids playground and behind the shed, so there was broken glass and far worse throughout the grounds. We had it indoors, and it was still really nice.

Scott -- did you have a fantabulous time?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thanks........ you too ??
    Did you forget the phrase, "We only pick on those we love"??

...it means that when I have to go to the store today I get to take the 64 1/2, Mustang that is. So tie your hair up and put on your shades and let's go! Oh and don't worry Pogo, I saved the trunk for you...)
    Wow... you catch on fast... ... no wonder Alex is staying away!!

Well I went to the grocery store this morning, and although I know 6:45 is a little early to do grocery shopping the woman at the register was such a nitwit, really made my day start off crazy. She overcharged me, then made me fill out all this paperwork for the refund like I was returning something, then forgot half of my groceries in front of her register, it was very exhasperating!!!
    Kind-of reminds me of all the times I go to certain stores and the people running the registers are "talking" between themselves as they ring you up... I've had stuff rung up twice, missed, dropped... plus, it takes twice the time as they pause to stop ringing and turn to their friend to emphasize something they're saying... forever.... then they act all put out when you're standing there trying to hand them your coupons and your card, you've already bagged all your own stuff and put it back in the cart and are pretty much ready to fly... (and doesn't it ALWAYS happen when you're in a hurry??? )

It is even worse when your kids can hear and start asking questions you just don't want to answer!! DD5 was with me in line at the grocery store when the teen in front was talking way too loud... next thing I know DD is asking "Mommy whats a Hickey for?"
    I can't even write on this site some of the things I've overheard...

POTC ... popsicle raft complete.. who wants to be first down the waterfall??? Hey the water isn't that cold.. come on...
    Have a great day all....
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and your trip...

I'll go down... anything's better than folding laundry...

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Was this thread a clever ploy to lose me in your dust? Just 'cause I'm not going to WDW in December is NO reason to ditch a girl!

Hey and how is everyone?

Euan graduated from Nursery school this morning (but still has one more day of class on Wednesday) and Harry's teacher let him join us to watch the ceremonies.
    We would never!!!

Hey right back atcha!

Give Euan a big congrats hug from us... that's awesome!! Can you believe how time has flown???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Are you sure you want to help? I manage a fabric store and we have to count all those buttons, zippers and thread!!! We won't even think of the fabric, drapery panels and all that other fun stuff!!! Now you see why they say I'm the sewing expert!!!
    Then I definitely want to help! It will get my creative juices going!! You got any disney fabric? I'm thinking of trying appliqué for somethings for DD.

[QUOTE=Dsnygirl;1665996]

It was great!! Not a lot of sleep, but Emma's party was really fun, she had a great time and I don't have to plan anything anymore, so that's a relief, too! And for those who asked, here are pics of the cake and I also promised a few pics from the recital. Enjoy!!

[/ QUOTE]

I had a VERY bad weekend diet wise so this week I need to 'punish' myself.. so Ken - please put all those new and yummy sounding treats on a VERY HIGH shelf so I won't be able to reach them.. and no matter how much I beg or plead NO ONE get them down for me!

Well.. I think I'll take advantage of this summer camp and go enjoy the great outdoors! Who wants to join me?
    Bad dieting?! I just ate a salad for lunch! Great! But, dessert was chocolate ice cream straight from the container!

I could definitely use some of that outdoor activity and some nice fresh air. It's gonna have to be on your side of camp. My side is storm with a sky dark as night!

Yay! My brakes are shot!!! Ok, so admittedly ordinarily this would not be good news but since it's summer it means that when I have to go to the store today I get to take the 64 1/2, Mustang that is. So tie your hair up and put on your shades and let's go! Oh and don't worry Pogo, I saved the trunk for you

How's the POTC out of posicle sticks coming anyway?
    Traci, can I ride shoot gun?!!! I'll share the seat with someone but it'll have to be someone small. My butts too big after the ice cream!

I was working on a popsicle stick IASW, those are a really pain!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! My post got totally messed up!

I guess it's the natural blonde in me, or as a former coworker used to say "the loose nut behind the keyboard!" Uggh!!

Is anyone else having one of those days? Or is it just me?

Blythe,what I wanted to say, but failed miserably at it, is your girls are adorable!!! I wish my DD keep dancing! We made it through 2 months of lessons, a little girl in the class fell and bit through her lip (lots of blood) and DD wouldn't go back. Dancing was way too dangerous!!! I also LOVE the cake!! Soo cute!!

I'm definitely up for some good outdoor camp activities! I could use the fresh air, and the exercise! Who wants to join me in the sail boat!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Am I supposed to invite you to somebody else's party ???? The only place I'm going that I made the ressies for is Le Cellier on the night you are leaving.
    Um, yeah....I'll crash anyone's party!!!
    Euan graduated from Nursery school this morning
    That's the cutest thing I think I've ever heard...sweet baby boy!
    Kind-of reminds me of all the times I go to certain stores and the people running the registers are "talking" between themselves as they ring you up... I've had stuff rung up twice, missed, dropped... plus, it takes twice the time as they pause to stop ringing and turn to their friend to emphasize something they're saying... forever.... then they act all put out when you're standing there trying to hand them your coupons and your card, you've already bagged all your own stuff and put it back in the cart and are pretty much ready to fly... (and doesn't it ALWAYS happen when you're in a hurry??? )
    Oh, she was doing that too!! UGH!!

So how was lunch? I went to a place called Sweet Tomatos for lunch with my best friend. It's like a salad bar type place. Very good...now it's back to the grind for the afternoon. I'll check in later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your lunch is good!! We are having grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup!! Anyone want some?
    Ouch.. did you convince her that the person said "Mickey" and not 'hickey"?

Grilled cheese sounds yummy! I have some White American cheese at home - wanna use that?

yum strawberies...

We still have to move Rachel's desk out of here. oh.. my back... Shhh! her desk doesn't match her bedroom set.. She's having a cow...

perfect weather huh? if we don't get any more TS today it may hit 98 again... Steam...
    You all trust me with archery??? with real points not the suction cups? I'm a great shot but I get distracted real easy... I don't know many ppl that would trust me with a real arrow....

We have to cancel the trip to WDW w/ my folks, my dad just isn't going to make it

Have a great day all....
    Wanna split a case of fresh strawberries with me? They are our produce special right now.. 8lb case for just $13.95! I'm dying for some strawberry soup!

What kind of cow is she having? A deep fried one? BBQd? Broiled? Baked?

Sorry your weather is so hot... if I can find it I'll break out my super duper high powered industrial fan and try to blow some of this cool air your way..

I am so very very sorry to hear about your dad. I'll be praying for you and your family.

I would ride your popsicle raft.. but according to Pogo I may weigh just a bit too much...

Euan graduated from Nursery school this morning (but still has one more day of class on Wednesday) and Harry's teacher let him join us to watch the ceremonies.
    Scott -- did you have a fantabulous time?
    Congrats to Euan!!! How awesome! Did you cry?

Not sure Scott will be around to answer... he's quite swamped with paperwork (I offered to send him some hurricane force winds to blow them all away...)... but I talked to him last night and they had an awesome and magical time! Hopefully he'll work his way out of his piles, be able to find his computer, and post a trip report with pictures! (esp. the one his wonderful and awesome daughter took of Prince Caspian!!!)

Bad dieting?! I just ate a salad for lunch! Great! But, dessert was chocolate ice cream straight from the container!

I could definitely use some of that outdoor activity and some nice fresh air. It's gonna have to be on your side of camp. My side is storm with a sky dark as night!
    You had to fit your daily requirement of dairy in somehow - right?

Come on over to my side of camp! It's awesome outside! Sunshine, nice breeze, about 75 degrees or so! Like I said.. picture perfect!

I'm definitely up for some good outdoor camp activities! I could use the fresh air, and the exercise! Who wants to join me in the sail boat!
    Let's take the canoe.... I'll even row... I need the exercise since Pogo said I've gotten bigger...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Anyone go for a walk this morning?
    I did at lunchtime!

Euan graduated from Nursery school this morning (but still has one more day of class on Wednesday) and Harry's teacher let him join us to watch the ceremonies. It was to have been outside, but some kids climbed the fence and partied in the kids playground and behind the shed, so there was broken glass and far worse throughout the grounds. We had it indoors, and it was still really nice.
    Congratulations to your youngest, I hope too many tears weren't shed.

Is anyone else having one of those days? Or is it just me?
    Oh yes, totally........our office had its furniture moved over the weekend for new paint and carpeting...Guess who had to unpack everything? I've been going nonstop since I got in @ 7:30am. My head hurts from the fumes and I'm just plain EXHAUSTED. I can't wait to relax tonight!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh brother...... your going to fit in here just fine ! Just what we need.... another smarty pants.

But why do you have a car and a half ???? And is it also a possum killer like Jym's ????
    Thanks a lot, have you ever seen "In Between the Lions" on PBS? (we're a non-cable family ) Now I have that silly song, "ooh aahh, dance in smarty pants" stuck in my head. It's far worse than IASW.

My ego wouldn't fit in one car, that's why I neded that extra half I plead the fifth on the possum killing car

That always happens to me at Wal-Mart.

You caught on quick! Have you been lurking long?

I'll be there! Just gotta fashion a decoy out of this stack of papers and my sweater so my supervisor will think I'm still at my desk...

If Pogo would stop talking long enough and eat the popsicles faster we would be just about done..
    I haven't been a lurker, just a quick study. Pogo talks to much? Go figure.

[QUOTE=MsMin;1666333
    I'm ready for the Mustang as long as we don't have to drive down here. Stuck in traffic with the top down and 98 degree heat You don't need brakes down here b/c chances are the traffic isn't moving anyway....

[/QUOTE]

Thankfully it's not a convertible, with skin like mine I be red as sin in 5 minutes. Sorry about canceling the trip with your folks.

Wow... you catch on fast... ... no wonder Alex is staying away!!

I don't think I know who that is,but he should be afraid, very afraid.......
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Traci, can I ride shoot gun?!!! I'll share the seat with someone but it'll have to be someone small. My butts too big after the ice cream!
    Sure, you steer while I read Do you want to share your seat with Pogo or keep him in the trunk?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

I went to a place called Sweet Tomatos for lunch with my best friend. It's like a salad bar type place. [/
    Sweet Tomatoes...we have one here, what do you think, is it worth checking out?
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Sweet Tomatoes...we have one here, what do you think, is it worth checking out?

Yes, give Sweet Tomatoes a try.........my experience is to base your opinion on the individual restaurant........the one in Clearwater FL =
    Sarasota FL =

wanna try??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MamaStyles View Post
    Yes, give Sweet Tomatoes a try__
    Just make sure you ask if the tomatoes have been cleared and deemed safe by the FDA!

Are we gonna sing songs around the camp fire tonight? Anyone know the Triple R song?

Way out there on the Triple R. Yippee yay, yippee yo,
    The horses are the best by far. Yippee yay, yippee yo.
    So saddle up boys and saddle up well,
    And listen to the story that I have to tell.
    Yippee yay, yippee yi, yippee yo.
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you think our campfire song should be 'It's a small world'?
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you think our campfire song should be 'It's a small world'?
    That's the LAST song we sing for the night.. that way that will be the one in everyone's head for the night!

Now who has the graham crackers for the S'mores?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: