Thanks for sharing your letter.

I agree with much of it, although I'll say that letting people get more than 3 FP+ selections would make things even more worse for locals and guests staying off-site than the whole FP+ testing has already been for us.

With the current 3 FP+ selection system, locals and off-site guests are showing up and, with a large chunk of FP slots already 'pre-booked,' are finding long standby lines and late FP return times even when they arrive early. Giving people 5 or more FP+ selections just means that Soarin' and Test Track and the other E-ticket level attractions will run out of FP that much sooner. I understand that would benefit you staying in a Disney hotel, but if you push on the balloon on your side, it protrudes on my side because of the way FP+ is set up. That's why they went to the 1 premium setup at Epcot and Hollywood Studios, they were angering local passholders and off-site guests.

I'd be all in favor of being able to pre-book one attraction only, and then having the traditional paper FP system for the rest. That would allow people to book their can't-miss attraction but not at the expense of the flexibility the traditional FP system allowed. Disney seems bent on going all FP+ and doing away with the traditional system however so who knows hos this mess will turn out.