Quantcast Rock of Love 2 is back - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else still keeping up with this? I've had to keep catching reruns the past several weeks to keep up, but actually caught the newest show yesterday.

Goodbye, Kristy Jo. The only reason that I would have wanted her to stay in the house was so Megan would have had to leave! Kristy Jo was definitely in need of some mental help. I've never seen anyone cry so much! Interesting that Brett mentioned them maybe meeting sometime in the future....he wasn't even done with this show yet!
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Brett always seemed strongly attracted to Kristy Jo. Maybe she can come back for Rock of Love III after things fizzle with this season's "winner." I'm not fond of her drama, either, but if he really wants to find love, she seemed to fit with him. Looks like Jessica may be in over her head next week.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    Anyone else tired of hearing Megan talk about how old Catherine is? I hope she shrivels up like a prune when she gets older!

Anyway, time to say goodbye to Catherine and Peyton. They were weren't too exciting to watch, which is obviously why they're gone now.

I have to say, I'm really leaning towards Daisy "winning" Brett. She's so cute to watch!
    Megan will get chunky when she's older. You can already tell that she probably has to try super hard not to chunk up.

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I'm not too fond of Daisy. She looks so plastic to me. I pretty much expected him to boot Catherine and Payton this week. Megan needs to go.
    Daisy is soooo gross looking. Her eyes are really far apart. It looks odd. And her lips...ewww!

I agree that Daisy is pretty plastic. But she is still cute. She was almost in tears when Kristy Jo spent the night with Brett. Just watching her face when different things have come up in the show makes her priceless.
    I'm sorry but I don't think "cute" when I see daisy. Yuck. Haha. Daisy was "sobbing" this week and it was pathetic. She is not a good actress. It was so forced and fake.

Brett always seemed strongly attracted to Kristy Jo. Maybe she can come back for Rock of Love III after things fizzle with this season's "winner." I'm not fond of her drama, either, but if he really wants to find love, she seemed to fit with him. Looks like Jessica may be in over her head next week.
    Oh...you know Kristy Jo will be back for season 3...haha. I'm convinved Megan was planted on this show. They haven't mentioned her winning Beauty and the Geek. And if they don't...then something is up. She'll "win" the show and it'll be no big deal when Bret dumps her (or maybe she'll dump him since she just wants t.v. time.) Then Bret will be open for another season of Rock Love.
    Last edited by ChipnDaleGal; 03-17-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Adult terms
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW
    June 1995 All Star Sports
    June 2004 First Disneyland trip
    2005 - 2007 Disneyland AP Holder - visited at least once a week
    August 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    November 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
    January 2009 Anaheim Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daisy aka David

I think that "girl" has a bit of a "post-op" look about her. A lot like Pam Anderson.

This is a tough show to discuss on this board and I commend everybody that is able to talk about it and still keep it clean.

Personally I like the old looking chick. She's only 32 so she's not really old but compared the other girls who have that just turned 18 look she's a bit out of place.

I haven't bothered really learning their names and give them all the Flavor Flave treatment by giving them new names that are easier to remember.

I've developed some board friendly names for them.

Mom - The older looking girl.
    Ziggy - The girl without the eyebrows that Brett liked for some reason.
    David - The strange looking girl who calls herself Daisy.
    Miss Hoover - The girl that looks like a Sunday School teacher from the neck up.
    The Invisible Woman - That other brunette girl who wouldn't stand out if she was the only person in the room.
    Dopey - The dumb girl that was on the other show with the dumb girls and the nerds.
    I just made a clever comment on the interwebs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quest4fun View Post
    Ziggy - The girl without the eyebrows that Brett liked for some reason.
    Yeah, I loved it when you saw her without makeup on.....I've never seen such over-plucked eyebrows, except on Seinfeld. Anyone here remember when Uncle Leo lost his eyebrows and Elaine used a magic marker to draw him new ones? They made him look mean.

What was it that Brett saw in Christy Jo...aka, the girl without the eyebrows....anyway? She never seemed all that interesting to me, except that she liked to cry and she has restraining orders on two guys.
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

What was it that Brett saw in Christy Jo...aka, the girl without the eyebrows....anyway? She never seemed all that interesting to me, except that she liked to cry and she has restraining orders on two guys.
    He said he loves the crazy girls. I think perhaps he has a bit of a hero complex. It's as if he wants her to be such a mess that she needs him to swoop in and make it better. You notice how many times he offered to "fix it with her" instead of letting her go home on her own? Ambre "Mom" is my favorite, too, but I would rather see her escape than "win." I do agree that it would be nice to see him pick someone closer to his age. He hasn't done all that well with the crazy. Maybe it's time he went for a confident, mature woman. But that doesn't make for good TV.

Oh, and not only does Kristy Joe (a Playboy model, along with Megan and Inna) have the restraining orders, but why would they let her on the show when she is still actually married? You think they would require you to prove you are single before doing a show like this? I guess not.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I loved it when you saw her without makeup on.....I've never seen such over-plucked eyebrows, except on Seinfeld. Anyone here remember when Uncle Leo lost his eyebrows and Elaine used a magic marker to draw him new ones? They made him look mean.

How about on "friends"....wasn't there any episode when joey's eyebrow was plucked like crazy? i only vaguely remember it.

He said he loves the crazy girls. I think perhaps he has a bit of a hero complex. It's as if he wants her to be such a mess that she needs him to swoop in and make it better. You notice how many times he offered to "fix it with her" instead of letting her go home on her own? Ambre "Mom" is my favorite, too, but I would rather see her escape than "win." I do agree that it would be nice to see him pick someone closer to his age. He hasn't done all that well with the crazy. Maybe it's time he went for a confident, mature woman. But that doesn't make for good TV.

Oh, and not only does Kristy Joe (a Playboy model, along with Megan and Inna) have the restraining orders, but why would they let her on the show when she is still actually married? You think they would require you to prove you are single before doing a show like this? I guess not.
    maybe i'll try out for season 3 (even though i'm happily married)...haha. oh wait...my wardrobe isn't revealing enough. i don't think they'd let someone on that only wears jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweaters. haha.
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW

Post Thanks / Like

but why would they let her on the show when she is still actually married? You think they would require you to prove you are single before doing a show like this? I guess not.
    I never even thought about that. That would make sense!
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

Default Married or not

I don't think they really cared about if she was married or not. I'm sure the producers knew and didn't care since it would make for an interesting program. It's pretty obvious they want a "type" for this show. They want mean, girls, of course, because they'll fight at every opportunity. They make sure that those mean girls have damaged girls to pick on. To round out the package they throw in a few morons to keep the show funny.

It is a "Reality" show after all.

(note the quotes around reality)
    I just made a clever comment on the interwebs!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe Kristy Jo left- I was so sure that she would be one of the last two girls there as Bret seemed to care for her so much. On the other hand, I'm very happy she left because she was annoying. As others have said, she will be back.

Daisy is kind of wierd looking but there is something about her that I like. She makes me laugh and I think Bret likes her more than any of the other girls left. I believe she might actually win!

Ambre and Jessica both seem like sweet girls but are both way too innocent for Bret's standards. I don't know why Jessica is still there.

I can not believe that Megan is still there! Does nobody in the house watch television- she won Beauty and the Geek! I'm glad that Bret almost sent her home last week. I think he's starting to see her true colors.

Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, pink, I just can't agree with you about Daisy. I don't know that I've ever been so repulsed and annoyed by someone. My ex-husband just recently got caught up on RoL from TiVo'd episodes, and he emailed me his run-down of what he thought of the girls. I laughed out loud when I read what he wrote for Daisy:

"Ugh. She needs to die."

A litte harsh, perhaps, but can't say I disagree! (all in jest of course)

The sad part is that as much as I like Ambre, and even Jessica, Bret is just not going to be happy with someone like that. I don't know why he picked Jess last time, she was way too normal for him too.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think he'd be happy with Daisy or Destiny. They're just about stupid and skanky enough to suit him.

Kristy Jo is a basket case. What he saw in her (can you say DRAMA?) is beyond me. Again, the ex's assessment was right on: "So hot. So crazy."

This season is quite the train wreck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    This season is quite the train wreck.
    Why else would we watch it?!

Pink, I'm glad that finally someone other than me admits to liking Daisy on this show! I'm not saying she's beautiful, but she's got a cute way about her. I think she's the epitome of rock-chick! She's just crazy enough to fit in to Brett's lifestyle.

Ambre seems like a genuinely nice person. As much as I like her, I just can't see her being with Brett. She has way too much sense for that lifestyle, but he has commented numerous times what a great kisser she is!
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

I'm late to chime in, but this show makes me crazy! All the fighting and crazy antics! Yet I can't look away- it's like a train wreck!
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, I missed the latest show, oh, well, at least y'all caught me up! Daisy, is like, man, I don't know what's goin' on, I'm like goin' crazy here, haha. Maybe he wants Jessica to be his kid's hot little nanny, I'm sure he will ask her, yikes. Remember how he asked those last two on the first show to both be his girlfriend, that was funny!

Post Thanks / Like

Pink, I'm glad that finally someone other than me admits to liking Daisy on this show! I'm not saying she's beautiful, but she's got a cute way about her. I think she's the epitome of rock-chick! She's just crazy enough to fit in to Brett's lifestyle.
    I agree- she's not gorgeous but she is perfect for Bret.

SPOILERS:

I'm so glad that Heather finally pointed out that Megan was on Beauty and the Geek! I was getting worried that no one was ever going to notice. Overall, she is a pretty girl but she was there for the wrong reasons and I'm glad she went home. I think Jessica or Destiny will be going home next.

On another note, I was watching this behind the scenes footage online and Jessica was questioning Daisy is that was her name that her parents gave her. She avoided the question to Megan and Jessica looked at Daisy's luggage and found that her name is actually Vanessa something. Just throwing that out there!
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Megan was pretty, but she made that constipated face all the time....and she didn't have much of a personality. I thought it was interesting how she just kept standing in front of Brett after he eliminated her. What was up with that?! I was glad to see her go.

Daisy and her ex were interesting to watch. From the previews, it looks like Daisy will be raked over the coals next week for hiding her living arrangements from everyone. I was glad that Brett ended up keeping her, even though her "news" did change my perception of her somewhat. I still feel that she could be the "one"!
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

I see him with Heather and I just think he made a huge mistake last time. As much as I preferred Jes, I think he fits with Heather. They seem to be on the same wavelength and very connected. And Heather sticks around for one more show? It makes me think she's really part of the process and they're looking to make it a threesome.

Daisy's a wreck. I thought it was interesting that Megan had a problem that her ex was promoting his bar, but Daisy had no problem that hers was wearing a hat to promo his band. So I looked it up- it's their band together. My theory is that Daisy is not there for Brett but to promote her own band with her boyfriend, and they're still a couple. He was visibly uncomfortable every time Brett asked about the physical relationship. She's a fake, in more than just her appearance.

But then, so is the whole show, I suppose. Is Brett really looking for love? Is anyone really there for Brett? But it's fun to watch. I just hope Daisy gets sent home next. Daisy might not be her real first name, but her last name is De la Hoya. She's Oscar de la Hoya's niece.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

I loved when Megan just stood there after being eliminated. Hilarious.

And the school-teacher type girl...what's her name? When she drank to much and was falling all over the place and stuff. I bet her breath smelled great when she ran over and kissed Bret. EWW!

The previews for next week. Anyone else laugh when they were sitting at the table, and I think it was the brunette girl....she threw the drink at Daisy? it made a glass breaking sound...but it was a plastic water bottle. Nice sound effect...haha. Not sure about what Heather threw at her at the end of the preview though.

It doesn't matter who he picks. There WILL end up being a Rock of Love 3.
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW

Post Thanks / Like

I see him with Heather and I just think he made a huge mistake last time. As much as I preferred Jes, I think he fits with Heather. They seem to be on the same wavelength and very connected. And Heather sticks around for one more show? It makes me think she's really part of the process and they're looking to make it a threesome.
    I agree with you on Heather. They do make a good pair. Wouldn't it be funny if the show pulled a "Flavor of Love" stunt and brought her back as a contestant?! Doesn't seem likely this late in the show, but you just never know with these reality programs.
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you on Heather. They do make a good pair. Wouldn't it be funny if the show pulled a "Flavor of Love" stunt and brought her back as a contestant?! Doesn't seem likely this late in the show, but you just never know with these reality programs.
    I wonder when Heather will get her own reality show like "New York" from Flavor of Love? Now THAT was one nasty show! YUCK!
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: