Quantcast Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 40

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they should pull the plug on this show. Neither are saints I agree. But they need to look out for the kids and do what's in the best interest for them.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the "plug" has been pulled.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

The blog of Aunt Jodi's sister has an interesting post. It is very cryptic. I wonder what this is going to develop into. I see a really ugly custody battle brewing.
    Melissa

Disneyland - too many times to count
    Poly 2007
    3 day Cruise Wonder 2007
    4 day Cruise Wonder 2000-2001 (New Years Cruise) Honeymoon
    Beach Club 2000 Honeymoon
    Poly 98
    3 day Cruise Magic 98
    Tokyo Disneyland 1994

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    I'm sorry, but IMO John is a child. If he doesn't get his way, he throws a fit.
    And Kate doesn't??
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SurferStitch View Post
    And Kate doesn't??
    I just think she just handles it a tad bit more maturely. No doubt she threw fits on the show, but she's handled post-separation a bit more gracefully than he has. That's all I'm sayin'.

I'm thinking we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone see Jon and his attorney on Larry King Live tonight (10/1)? Do you think he sincerely wants to stop the show for the kids? Before all this happened, he's on record at last season's final episode stating that he doesn't want to do this anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Kate is no saint, I don't deny that. But if I had to deal with John for 10 years, I probably wouldn't be either. I honestly think the childish behavior we are seeing from him recently has always been there, just well hidden for the show. He's just turned out to be gross.
    I agree! While Kate can surely be irritating and annoying I sincerely doubt that Jon has all of a sudden changed. I think we are finally seeing the "real" Jon. Blech!
    ~Lisa aka Tinkermom

DVC Member since 05/01

Most Recent Trips:
    12/28/12-1/4/13 OKW to watch our son and his HS marching band on Main Street on NYE!
    7/13/12-7/17/12 Vero Beach & 7/17/12-7/23/12 WLVs

Next up: 5/28-6/12 Vero Beach (Beach Cottage!)/Fort Myers/Treehouse Villas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by green ranger View Post
    Did anyone see Jon and his attorney on Larry King Live tonight (10/1)? Do you think he sincerely wants to stop the show for the kids? Before all this happened, he's on record at last season's final episode stating that he doesn't want to do this anymore.
    I didn't see him on Larry King, Honestly I can't stand to hear him lie anymore.

Jon has been on camera numerous times recently for interviews with tv shows and his pap friends, and he has said he enjoys doing the show, and the kids like doing the show. He was still filming the show as of this past Friday. Everything was fine and he didn't notice the "train wreck" until TLC got tired of his running around and not promoting family values and they fired him from the show. And then the money stopped coming in... I mean Jon "finally realized" the show was "bad for his kids"
    I call his bluff and say the only reason he is upset is because he isn't going to be able to afford his swanky one bedroom condo in NYC if he is kicked off the show, And if Jon isn't going to profit off of his kids, then he doesn't want Kate to be able to support her kids with the show. Little does he realize that by pulling the plug and "throwing around his weight" he is going to cause his children to lose many of the comforts they have become used to and they won't be able to give them the life style they are use to, or afford their home they live in. I mean he is the one who was ripping their dog's off of them and blaming it on Kate. Those dog's where Jon's dog's and if he really cared about his dog's and his kids for that matter, he wouldn't have gotten a one bedroom condo in NYC. His housing choice speaks volumes about where his priorities are and they are not invested in to being with his kids and making them his top priority, his priority's are acting like an immature twenty year old and staying close to his barely legal girlfriend.

So actually Jon is "train wrecking" his kids in the process because he is bitter and mad that TLC finally got tired of his worthless butt.

Regardless of who you like or dislike, If you look at Kate and Jon and look at how they have handled their lives and their actions since their separation, IMHO there is only one person acting like the kids parent and that is Kate. And if people would take a step back from the Kate-Hate they would realize that she is investing a lot more time in the kids lives then Jon is, he is always running around "promoting" at clubs and hanging out with his girlfriend while Kate it at home being The parent

Whew, Sorry I had to get that off of my chest.

BTW. I enjoy the episode's that Jon isn't on, the kids seem much happier when they are spending time doing things with Kate. They don't seem as happy when they are with Jon.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

şoş "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" şoş

Post Thanks / Like

They said on the Today Show this morning that Jon put a cease and desist order out saying they couldn't film on his property any more and wanted to take his kids off the show because "it wasn't good for them to go through all of this in public". Think he has been reading the comments on this board. Kate's lawyer said that goes against the divorce papers that say each parent can make the decision when they have the kids whether to let them be filmed or not at that time and he can't say that they have to be pulled from the show. They said he just came up with this when they pulled his name off the show and they never knew which Jon was going to show up at any given time.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    They said he just came up with this when they pulled his name off the show and they never knew which Jon was going to show up at any given time.
    That is why TLC got rid of him because he is too much of a liability, "they never know which Jon will show up". The man-boy needs to figure out who he is and stop faking so many different alter ego's.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

şoş "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" şoş

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I view Aunt Jodi's post?
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who thinks the word penalty is spelled wrong in the sign Jon posted on his property to stop filming?

The sign says: "Notice: No film crew or production staff from TLC is permitted on this property under penelty of trespass. Johnathon Gosselin"

Is there a different way of spelling it in the legal jargon that would make this correct???
    Everybody has a Laughing Place, a Laughing Place to go oh oh. Take that frown and turn it upside down, and you'll find yours we know oh oh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IamaDisneyFan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the word penalty is spelled wrong in the sign Jon posted on his property to stop filming?
    Whoever printed up that sign just made a big goof. I saw a picture of the original sign, and a corrected one. Penalty is now spelled correctly, as is JON'S NAME - Jonathan Gosselin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    Where can I view Aunt Jodi's post?
    If you type in "Aunt Jodi Blog" it is the first thing that comes up (At least on Yahoo, I'd imagine Google is the same).

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lauraleeh, I'm going to look for it.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Holy Cow! Did anyone one catch Jon on Entertainment Tonight last night? From the little I saw while changing to the wrong channel, wanted ABC not CBS, he was just nasty, nasty. They both have got to stop this stuff!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I caught the end of it. He said that everything Kate said on the Today Show was not true. She said she always answered his calls and texts and tried to be civil to him for the kids and he said she never answered his calls, etc. and that is why he had to air everything in public to defend himself. He said he never emptied her bank account like she said he did. They jumped all over him about airing the dirty laundry in public and he said that was the only way he could defend himself with all she was telling in public. I can't believe he was on that show. Seems he has found a new career. The program seemed to be defending him against her.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently they filed for divorce in Montgomery County, which is where I live. I only live about 10 minutes from the courthouse and often have to pass it for work meetings. I hope I don't get caught up in traffic due to their media-mess. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like

Default jon

OMGOSH, these two need to get a life, i am so sick of them and seeing their pictures on every magazine. i did not resubscribe to my US magazine because of them always being on the cover. kate is so trying to pit on a "how sweet of a good mommy am i" face. they need to just go away.
    Justice11

Post Thanks / Like

I know I haven't watched the show since the divorce announcement. I've grown annoyed with both of them. Kate was AWFUL to Jon during the show and now...Jon's changed from the sweet good father he seemed to some sort of "playboy". At first I thought it was just an act to build Kate's reputation again and stop the "Kate Hate" as mentioned earlier...now...I'm not so sure.

The show needs to go away. I say a good $800K needs to be stashed away for the kids college education and she needs to go back to being a nurse. If they need to sell that swanky home then so be it. Years ago people had several kids (8 was NOT an unusual number) and they lived in an ordinary 3 or 4 bedroom house.

I thought the network bought them the house anyway...Now all they ought to be responsible for is taxes. They had a lot of "green" options added so energy costs ought to be low. So it IS possible. Jon can get just a regular apartment and get over himself.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: