Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
Sarah, I have often wondered what cause you to have such care for homeless animals and reading through the posts today I understand. I admire you greatly for doing what you do for animals..

Another friend close to animals is Marilyn Machetti- I remember reading when she lost her beloved dog. I felt so sorry for her,she really expressed her feelings well.
Marilyn, if you ever stop by JQ, perhaps you can answer this for me - Did you ever decide to get another puppy to help fill the void left by the one you lost? I'm not trying to make you sad, just trying to find out something I've been wondering about.
Thanks for your kind works Deb. My girls (and George) are my whole life and I can't imagine what life would be without them. When I work with the homeless animals it's because I want all of them to have homes where they can lay on the couch, eat cookies, go to the park, and have endless love like my babies do. Every animal should know what that feels like. I also remember Marilyn's heartbreak, we're going to be having dinner together (with Rhonda) in December, I can't wait to meet her, her love for her dog was truly touching!
Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
Forgot to mention that I did all the driving today with no glasses on (except sunglasses). The first time in I don't know how long I've been able to do that
That is wonderful!!! I'm so glad that things are doing so well.
Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
Sarah, that's great!! What you're doing is so awesome....

So, the recital went great and the girls did such a good job and had such fun... I'll try to put some pics up from it, too.
Blythe, I'm glad the recital went so well!! I love going to see my best friend's girls in programs, they are so fun to watch.

So what did everyone have for dinner? Mike and I went and had bar food (wings, etc) for our traditional Saturday night thing. We have a local bar where they know us, it's like a Cliff and Norm thing (and NO I won't tell you which one they think I am ) but it's nice to just hang out after a long week.

Have a great night all