I'll agree with your last statement ... yes, all the Pats players basically gave zero credit to the way the Eagles played and basically blamed the close game on them not playing well. Although I will credit Belichek because he said some nice things about the Eagles.

I'll disagree with you on your assessment of the final play and on Feeley as a starter. Sal Palantonio was on the radio this morning and he said definitively that that was a called play by Reid ... that you could see AJ in the huddle talking to Curtis and that it was obvious that he was the target from the beginning.

And personally, I don't care that Feeley lost the game for the Eagles (which he did, I admit). This team plays 10 times better for any QB who's last name is not McNabb. It's time for Donovan to go. For whatever reason, his team won't play hard for him anymore.

I'm not saying Feeley is any kind of long term solution at QB, but I am saying that I think we have a much better chance to make the playoffs this year with Feeley under center than with McNabb.