Quantcast Just Questions: Ho Ho Hold the Door, We're Going To... - Page 41

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I especially like the full orchestra version of IBFC. We got to see the TransSiberian live show in Raleigh two years ago and it was fantiastic.
    We saw it two years ago, as well, and LOVED it... I'd never seen or heard an electric violin played, and I think I fell in love. We had floor seating and I think by the end of the show, my heart was just beating in sync with the music, it was that loud... but awesome. I have a hard time playing it softly at home now, though!!

And by the way, I think there'll be a visit to your post from Rhonda... but I'll save her the pleasure...

How's everyone's afternoon going?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Yes....can you pick me up?
    Sure! Why don't we meet somewhere in the middle - oh, lets say North Dakota?

Why did Santa Claus need new underwear???
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but Why?

Kind of a lazy day - taking a break from cleaning. I now have a very full lap - one laptop and two kitties who demand to be there too! Gotta get the hair trimmed this afternoon - and get some highlights removed, and others put in!

How's the baking going Blythe?

Anyone getting snow today? I can't get any here, so I'm living it through you guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Gotta get the hair trimmed this afternoon - and get some highlights removed, and others put in!!
    I thought I'd heard of it all but how do you get highlights taken out?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    I thought I'd heard of it all but how do you get highlights taken out?
    Yep! You know, those pesky ones that you would just pull, but pretty soon that won't work anymore???

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! You know, those pesky ones that you would just pull, but pretty soon that won't work anymore???
    Seriously..I have no clue what your talking about here. Is this some new thing? Like lowlights were?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

How was last night's show, Ken?
    Theater's dark until Friday. Sunday's show went well though. Looks like I can leave my name on the program after all.

If I pulled all those out, I'd have no hair left.

Can anybody lend me a question to put in that other post before Rhonda finds out? Ah heck, I'll just do it for her.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Can anybody lend me a question to put in that other post before Rhonda finds out? Ah heck, I'll just do it for her.
    Just fill out this form 1403 then I needa 1398 each month till you pay it back. What you were kidding?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously..I have no clue what your talking about here. Is this some new thing? Like lowlights were?
    I think she's referring to the the silver highlights that come with advancing years.....
    Theater's dark until Friday. Sunday's show went well though. Looks like I can leave my name on the program after all.
    Is your theatre haunted? Do you leave a light on in it?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

I think she's referring to the the silver highlights that come with advancing years.....
    Silver? Yeah, OK - kind of Christmassy little sparkle. Maybe I should keep them until after Christmas?
    Advancing years? Wow, I feel old! Well, mine came the day DD13 was born, and they seem to multiply daily...

Post Thanks / Like

Well, people do report a 'presence' there from time to time, but 'dark' is a theater term for 'closed', as in "all the talk-show studios are dark until the writers come back."

Speaking of presence, my office, that's built on the site of a burned-down funeral home, sometimes gets 'visitors', especailly one that smokes a pipe.

Has anybody peeled Christine off the ceiling yet? Has anybody had word from Jasper yet?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

oh now I get it. (do we have goodness I'm not with it smilie?) See I thought those just got covered up not removed. And I've had them forever (or since my 20's anyway) so didn't think much of it.

Ken why would you build on a funeral home? that's just creepy.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Christine - what do you do about celebrating Christmas? Do you take things with you - or wait until you get back? When does Santa come?
    Olivia is going to open the gifts under the tree from US on the 23rd (day before we leave) so we don't have to haul all that down there.

Santa will come on Christmas Eve (doesn't he always?). She has written him a note letting him know where she will be. We will even get him some cookies from Main Street Bakery to leave out for him! She asked for a Nintendo DS, so I think he'll have no problem getting that and some candy/goodies in her stocking!

I haven't packed a stitch of clothing or toiletries, but I DID go to the store today and bought 1 -15" wreath and 2 -8" wreaths and made a Mickey Mouse wreath for our hotel door! I also got some lit garland and suction cups to hang in the window! Priorities, you know!

Why did Santa Claus need new underwear???
    Since we are birds of a feather when it comes to jokes, I'm going to guess: Because it had ho-ho-holes???

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    And by the way, I think there'll be a visit to your post from Rhonda... but I'll save her the pleasure...
    Good eye!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

How's the baking going Blythe?
    Honestly? Not so good... but I'm hoping to fix that after I log off. I'm going to blame it on a different kitchen this year - my stollen's not rising and my chocolate's not melting right!

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    I haven't packed a stitch of clothing or toiletries, but I DID go to the store today and bought 1 -15" wreath and 2 -8" wreaths and made a Mickey Mouse wreath for our hotel door! I also got some lit garland and suction cups to hang in the window! Priorities, you know!
    You go, girl!! Now, that's MY kind of packing!! Sigh... only 355 days left for me... I think...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    We saw it two years ago, as well, and LOVED it... I'd never seen or heard an electric violin played, and I think I fell in love. We had floor seating and I think by the end of the show, my heart was just beating in sync with the music, it was that loud... but awesome. I have a hard time playing it softly at home now, though!!

How's everyone's afternoon going?
    You can't play them low can you? I love my music loud!!! Gilles was shocked when he discovered my taste of rock music!!!

Afternoon went great, for being with the other managers.I ate WAY too much food. My supervisor made us fudge as part of our gift, anyone want any?

I just get those silvery little pesks covered up!!!! I'm debating whether or not to give that up, I think by now I've earned them!! Right, Pogo?

Speaking of presence, my office, that's built on the site of a burned-down funeral home, sometimes gets 'visitors', especailly one that smokes a pipe.
    Gilles' office is next to a cemetary and they have had a few "visitor". One of the stories he told me is one day they were discussing the "visitors" and one staff member said there isn't such thing and something on a shelf next to him flew off the shelf and toward the person...needless to say, that person now believes.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Ken why would you build on a funeral home? that's just creepy.
    Well, since the funeral home already burned down and the owners got indicted for being the cause of the burning down, the lot came cheap. And it's in what has become a prime location in town. So far the 'visitors' have been friendly though.

We had our office Christmas lunch today. It was a nice pleasant couple of hours for everybody to sit and chat and not talk business.

Are we ready for Wednesday?

Post Thanks / Like

I had a really good day yesterday and the day before. I might have eaten way to much over the last two days.
    Has anyone else eaten at 1900 park fair or at Ohana's? If so did anyone try to hug the mad hatter?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    I had a really good day yesterday and the day before. I might have eaten way to much over the last two days.
    Has anyone else eaten at 1900 park fair or at Ohana's? If so did anyone try to hug the mad hatter?
    Happy Birthday Sandy!
    I have eaten at 1900 Park Fare, but no, I did not try to hug the mad hatter. Why? What happens if you do?

Ellen, where are you?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Remember me?
    Glad to hear you're doing well...aside from the initial recovery, how long will you be out of work? And any chance for a golf tie-in by the time potential summer mini-meets roll around? (can you tell, I'm in 4-months-from-spring-denial)
    Dan

"why is the rum always gone?"

'79, '88, '97
    '06 CBR, Oct 11-14, 2007 (I'cot's 10th), Dec '08 CBR, Oct '09 CBR/AKL, Aug '11 CBR, Oct '11 AKL, Oct 25-29, 2012 (I'cot's 15th)

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    Glad to hear you're doing well...aside from the initial recovery, how long will you be out of work? And any chance for a golf tie-in by the time potential summer mini-meets roll around? (can you tell, I'm in 4-months-from-spring-denial)
    Well look who got some puter time ! Good to see you here.

Did you have to tie Blythe up to get it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Did you have to tie Blythe up to get it ?
    Remember she's trying to bake!!!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? Christine are you packed yet?

Ken, did you send out the steamer trunk to Christine's? Gilles won't be there to change the label. I'm pretty sure he'd crawl in the trunk with us!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,