Quantcast American Idol: Season 7 - Page 16

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    She definitely needs to start covering up. The tattoos don't really bother me personally, I guess because I grew up in a big city during the heart of the tattoo epidemic in the 90s and my school was 4 blocks away from all the major tattoo parlors so I saw them all the time, but I can definitely see how a lot of people would be bothered by them. For me the problem is more that I've noticed that her arms are kind of... flabby. I don't mean that she is overweight or anything because she obviously isn't but she needs to lift some weights or something because she has absolutely zero definition and it's kind of distracting for me since the tattoos bring the attention to the arm in the first place, and then I see her skin kind of flap around when she moves her arm.
    I totally agree! The tattoo doesn't bother me either, but I thought her outfit was unattractive and it's because the top accentuated her arms, which are not her best best feature. And the neckline was not flattering either.

Lol--I'm not usually such a fashion critic, but I like Carly and want her to do well.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

That wasn't even close to being good ! Maybe you should have a couple of before you watch it again. I'll join you !
    That's the thing, I had consumed copious quantities of tequila and it was still bad
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraleeH View Post
    I still love both of my Davids (A and C). Also love Ramiele. I don't get the hype over Brooke. I liked her audition, and that was it for me. I don't care for any of the other guys or girls...but don't even get me started on Amanda *cringe*
    I just hope Ramiele starts moving around a little so the judges will stop saying she's boring.
    I too like David Cook. He is one of my favorites. I liked him in his audition.

However Ramiele reminds me of watching Filipino karaoke. She's definitely in my bottom half.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach
    1/07 Marriott - family trip

9/06 Coronado Springs

09/03 Coronado Springs - Honeymoon
    10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club
    12/91 Offsite - High School Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Okay....so I haven't read this entire thread yet (I'm actually only on page 6...eek.) But I thought I'd post the comments I had on this past weeks show. I wrote these after it aired, but before the results show.
    ----
    Syesha = A little off key. Low energy. She got the kiss of death from Paula - "you look beautiful tonight" or whatever.
    Chikeze = More likeable than usual. Lots of energy. Very happy. Much better than before.
    Ramiele = Her dress looked like it had kleenex sticking out of it. The swaying crowd was annoying. She bottomed out on some of the lower notes. Not good. Another kiss of death from Paula.
    Jason = I liked it. He really feels all of the songs he sings.
    Carly = I feel like on the performance nights she wears too much makeup. And her hair is weird. It was a different performance than her usual. It was pretty good. She sounds the way Amanda would if Amanda wasn't super annoying/scratchy.
    David Cook = He sound a little like Chris Daughtry without the annoying vibrato. I like that every week he changes the songs up to make them his own. Good job.
    Brooke White = The piano was a little distracting. I thought she did alright. Kind of dull. Her voice cracked too much.
    Sidenote = I think Seacrest has a foot fetish. I noticed this a few seasons back.
    David H. = Over the top and cheesy.
    Amanda = Okay...so I'm not a fan of her type of voice so I never like her. At least her hair looked a little better this week. Made her look younger. I think all her songs sound the same. She should be in a band but not a solo singer.
    Michael Johns = In the past I've been pretty "eh" about him but I enjoyed his performance a lot this week. Probably partly due to the face that I love this song. He seriously reminds me of Michael Hutchence (former lead singer of INXS)
    Kristy Lee GONE = My notes say - "awful!! kill me now!! my ears!! GONE!!" That was just the worst thing ever.
    David A. = Poor guy forgot the lyrics. I felt bad. He bombed this week.

So this week...my favorites were = Chikeze, Jason, David C, Michael, Carly.
    I still like Syesha but she was forgetable this week. And I still like David A. even though he blew it this evening.
    ----
    I was surprised Kristy Lee was gone. But I didn't like David H. anyway...so it's no big deal. I'll be happy once Ramiele, Kristy Lee, and Amanda are gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here's my take

I have my own name for everybody since I can't remember their names.

Sigh-ee-shuh - I think she's the best singer but she was all kinds of terrible. I used to think she could sing the phone book and win. Not anymore.
    Isaac - I think Seacrest got his hands on whatever perscription meds he was taking before his spastic performance. Still decent though. He's getting better but he still reminds me of Isaac from the Love Boat.
    Ramen - Boring. She might has well have been reading the lyrics. GONE!!!
    Soft Marley - Still a little too gimicky for me. He's trying to sell it but I'm not buying it. GONE!!!
    Supernanny - She's going to win just because Randy is trying to recoup from his losses on her last album. What was it? 450 copies? She's still one of the best.
    Baldy Vedder - He's losing his hair in the same way I am. In a year or so he'll give it up and comb it back. Sorry dude. You're rad every week but everybody's kindness was wasted on the last bald rocker. Lose the rest of it and you may have a shot.
    Fake Carly Simon - Could have done without the piano. I still dig every performance but this one sounded like a piano recital.
    Underpants - I know he could have fit 8 or 9 more runs in there if he really tried. He started out okay he just needed to pull it back a little. Way too flamboyant and into himself. You know he's watching his performance right now and enjoying it. GONE!!!
    Scratchy McGee - I think she sang that song last week and the week before. I'm guessing next week we'll be treated to AAAUUUUGH MEEEEUUUUUF SHIKODOOOOONG DAAAAAANINGING CHILD!!! GONE!!!
    Subaru Outback - He's too good to win this show. He stood a much better chance on Rockstar INXS. He nailed Across the Universe. Filling it with runs would have made for a lousy rendition.
    Dolly B - Words cannot describe. GONE!!!
    Sucklips - I think this kid is running out of talent. If he could learn some man songs I think he could win this thing. He should also drop the shy and timid act. I've seen his Star Search performance. He's a performer and it doesn't end when he finishes his song. GONE!!!
    I just made a clever comment on the interwebs!

Post Thanks / Like

Before the show airs. What are your predictions?

I predict the bottom three will be....
    Ramiele
    Kristy Lee Cook
    Syesha
    I think Ramiele will go home.

Okay...so that's a pretty obvious bottom three. But we'll see how the performances go.

Personally, I'd like to see Ramiele, Kristy Lee, and Amanda in the bottom three. And then I'd like them all to be kicked off the show...haha.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet (if so I apologize), but did anyone else notice that when they were talking to Ramiele, they panned out to the audience to show her loved ones and the caption read "Ramiele's family and best friend" and Danny was sitting there? I like Ramiele, I think she can sing (though she needs to get some personality). But her association with Danny makes her lose points for me. Best friends? C'mon. I don't know, their whole little vibe just bugs me.

Anyway, I'm not unhappy to see David H. go, but if we're going on performances alone, Kristy Lee Cook should have been booted. That's the first time in AI history I honestly almost turned off my TV, or at least muted it. Her performance made my ears bleed. I'm not a huge country fan anyway, but that was torture. I'm with Janet, there's not enough alcohol in the world to make that one good! I'm still not a fan of Chikezie's either. Wouldn't be sad to see him go next.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that one of the top 12 is already gone but i'd like to say some comments on them all. I feel pretty strongly about this season since there are some potentially great artists in the group this year. Not like the mess that was the last two years (not counting Chris Daughtry and Blake Lewis).

In no order...

Amanda - She's a one trick pony and not one that i'm interested in. She's semi-talented in the one genre that she can perform in. But, what the heck is she going to do for country week? What in the world is she going to do in the final 2 (even though she won't make it that far) when they make them sing cheesy ballads?? Imagine the massacre.

Brooke White - I don't understand the hype. I wasn't into her from the start at all. She's always smiling with a cheesy grin on her face. While she's had some decent performance... it's simply because she's picked great songs (which the other contestants as a whole have not been doing). She does not have the pipes that some of the other contestants have and she doesn't have the stage presence or marketability that some of the other contestants have.

Carly - The girl with the best voice. By far. In general, the ladies aren't great but she's the stand out one to me. She moves so well on stage and just seems comfortable. Like an old pair of jeans. The only problem I have with her is that she's been signed to label before. Therefore, she has some type of connection in the industry. Whenever this happens on the show it always scars the contestant a little bit in my book. Carly doesn't seem like she has her parents pushiness or money to help her out. She's doing things on her own and getting by on what she can.

Chikizie - Did I spell his name right? This guy has a very nice voice and last week did well since he finally picked a good song. He actually had fun on stage which was great to see. My problem with him is his attitue. Don't cop an attitude with my Simon because it just makes you sound dumb.

David A. - WOW! Killer pipes. I won't mention his age because his age has nothing to do with his talent. He has a long way to go in his career and can and will do a lot with or without American Idol. I feel very bad for him in the sense that i've read numerous things about his parents being scary stage parents. Did you know he did Jenny Jones as a kid? Yeah, his parents REALLY needed a meal ticket I think. Maybe that's mean but that's just the vibe i'm getting. I really like him and I think he'll do well. He's a genuine guy. I like that.

David Cook - Sorry guys... I don't like this guy much. Or, at all. His hair, his style... very 2002. He's picked a few good songs but his voice still doesn't do much for me. I want him to get a haircut. So badly I want him to get a haircut. I'm praying for the day he goes. He's so cookie cutter "faux rocker" it scares me.

David H. - WHY GOD... WHY?! Vocally he was magnificent. He had one bad week and it killed him. His bad week wouldn't have been anything had he not had all of the bad publicity. He's fantastic and will do well without AI i'm sure.

Jason - *swoons* He's the guy in high school that I would have been posting pictures of in my locker. His style is unique and chooses unique songs that fit him. Bravo. I just want him to open up more. More personality and he'll be great.

Kristy - Just get her off. She was bad before and got much worse last week. What was she thinking with that rendition of "8 Days a Week?" I've lost all faith in this gal. Sorry missy... ya gotta go.

Michael - I just don't know how I feel about him yet. He seems cookie cutter to me. I feel like i've seen this "thing" before. He reminds me of someone but I just can't figure out who. We'll see about him. He's good looking and has a cute accent and that's about all I can get out of him now.

Ramiele - I wish she weren't so emotional all of the time because it's ruining it for me. She's got a very good voice and cute style but she's picking bad songs all of the time. Grrr.... just make it work, girl!

Sayesha - I spelled her name wrong... I know. She's got a good voice but I started to not like her during Hollywood week. The whole "losing her voice" thing bothered me. She's super pretty and very marketable. I won't be sad to see her go. There's nothing all that special there for me.

OKAY.. i'm done ranting and raving. I want to see them do well. This is a good group in general. Can't wait to see what happens!!
    Last edited by Melanie; 03-17-2008 at 06:15 PM. Reason: TOS
    -Stacey

"There is a natural hootchy-kootchy motion to a goldfish.”

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." -Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet (if so I apologize), but did anyone else notice that when they were talking to Ramiele, they panned out to the audience to show her loved ones and the caption read "Ramiele's family and best friend" and Danny was sitting there? I like Ramiele, I think she can sing (though she needs to get some personality). But her association with Danny makes her lose points for me. Best friends? C'mon. I don't know, their whole little vibe just bugs me.
    I noticed that....I even said something about it to my DH when they showed that. I agree! I don't get that.

She's a good singer but it really annoys me that she sings Filipino karaoke songs. I can't wait to hear what my MIL has to say about her next Sunday. She's a huge fan of hers.

My personal favorites:

David Cook - I'm a sucker for a rocker who plays guitar (DH is one). I like his voice...can't decide whether I like him better than Daughtry. I picked him as my favorite in the auditions.

Carly Smithson - She has a very strong and powerful voice. I can't wait to see how her singing and style develops. Someone mentioned something about her weight...but if anyone remembers Kelly Clarkson was a much bigger girl back in her idol days.

Michael John - I just like the tone of his voice. It's just pleasing to me. Not the best singer in the competition but I enjoy listening to his voice.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach

9/06 Coronado Springs

10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poeticeclipse View Post
    I know that one of the top 12 is already gone but i'd like to say some comments on them all. I feel pretty strongly about this season since there are some potentially great artists in the group this year. Not like the mess that was the last two years (not counting Chris Daughtry and Blake Lewis).
    --- I can't stand Chris Daughtry's voice. He needs to learn to control his vibrato. And Blake's beatboxing was just dreadful. I like Melinda Doolittle but I didn't really get into it the last couple years.

In no order...

Amanda - She's a one trick pony and not one that i'm interested in. She's semi-talented in the one genre that she can perform in. But, what the heck is she going to do for country week? What in the world is she going to do in the final 2 (even though she won't make it that far) when they make them sing cheesy ballads?? Imagine the massacre.
    --- I agree. I just find her so annoying. You can never even understand what she's saying. Ugh!

Brooke White - I don't understand the hype. I wasn't into her from the start at all. She's always smiling with a cheesy grin on her face. While she's had some decent performance... it's simply because she's picked great songs (which the other contestants as a whole have not been doing). She does not have the pipes that some of the other contestants have and she doesn't have the stage presence or marketability that some of the other contestants have.
    --- She is too sweet sometimes and it does get on my nerves. In general, I'm not a fan. But I liked what she did with "Love is a Battlefield"...which happens to be one of my favorite 80's songs.

Carly - The girl with the best voice. By far. In general, the ladies aren't great but she's the stand out one to me. She moves so well on stage and just seems comfortable. Like an old pair of jeans. The only problem I have with her is that she's been signed to label before. Therefore, she has some type of connection in the industry. Whenever this happens on the show it always scars the contestant a little bit in my book. Carly doesn't seem like she has her parents pushiness or money to help her out. She's doing things on her own and getting by on what she can.
    --- I agree. Fantastic voice. I don't really have a feeling either way about her being previously signed.

Chikizie - Did I spell his name right? This guy has a very nice voice and last week did well since he finally picked a good song. He actually had fun on stage which was great to see. My problem with him is his attitue. Don't cop an attitude with my Simon because it just makes you sound dumb.
    --- Cheezy. That's pretty much his nickname. He's so cheesy all the time. And usually his clothes are awful too. I feel like he should sing on a cruise ship.

David A. - WOW! Killer pipes. I won't mention his age because his age has nothing to do with his talent. He has a long way to go in his career and can and will do a lot with or without American Idol. I feel very bad for him in the sense that i've read numerous things about his parents being scary stage parents. Did you know he did Jenny Jones as a kid? Yeah, his parents REALLY needed a meal ticket I think. Maybe that's mean but that's just the vibe i'm getting. I really like him and I think he'll do well. He's a genuine guy. I like that.
    --- I went on youtube and watched some old videos of him. He does have a wonderful voice. Hope he doesn't screw up again this week! Graham and I are wondering if the whole shy thing is an act though after seeing the youtube videos.

David Cook - Sorry guys... I don't like this guy much. Or, at all. His hair, his style... very 2002. He's picked a few good songs but his voice still doesn't do much for me. I want him to get a haircut. So badly I want him to get a haircut. I'm praying for the day he goes. He's so cookie cutter "faux rocker" it scares me.
    --- The front comb-over is pretty bad. In the beginning he did nothing for me. His voice is by no means fantastic. But I feel like he's really talented in changing the songs up and making them his own. He took a horrible, cheesy song by the Turtles and made it pretty good. So I've been impressed by him lately.

David H. - WHY GOD... WHY?! Vocally he was magnificent. He had one bad week and it killed him. His bad week wouldn't have been anything had he not had all of the bad publicity. He's fantastic and will do well without AI i'm sure.
    --- See, his was a voice I never cared for. He did that weird growl thing. I don't know how to explain it. But it bugged me.

Jason - *swoons* He's the guy in high school that I would have been posting pictures of in my locker. His style is unique and chooses unique songs that fit him. Bravo. I just want him to open up more. More personality and he'll be great.
    --- Love him. He's interesting. And did I mention that his eyes are beautiful??

Kristy - Just get her off. She was bad before and got much worse last week. What was she thinking with that rendition of "8 Days a Week?" I've lost all faith in this gal. Sorry missy... ya gotta go.
    --- This was the worst thing I've ever seen on Idol. Even worse than William Hung. Lennon rolled over in his grave.

Michael - I just don't know how I feel about him yet. He seems cookie cutter to me. I feel like i've seen this "thing" before. He reminds me of someone but I just can't figure out who. We'll see about him. He's good looking and has a cute accent and that's about all I can get out of him now.
    --- He's kind of "eh" for me most of the time. He reminds me of the dead lead singer from INXS.

Ramiele - I wish she weren't so emotional all of the time because it's ruining it for me. She's got a very good voice and cute style but she's picking bad songs all of the time. Grrr.... just make it work, girl!
    --- Can't stand her.

Sayesha - I spelled her name wrong... I know. She's got a good voice but I started to not like her during Hollywood week. The whole "losing her voice" thing bothered me. She's super pretty and very marketable. I won't be sad to see her go. There's nothing all that special there for me.
    --- She's got a great voice but lately she's been slipping away.

OKAY.. i'm done ranting and raving. I want to see them do well. This is a good group in general. Can't wait to see what happens!!
    I'm bored. So my comments are above in bold...haha.
    Last edited by Melanie; 03-17-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Edited quoted word
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW
    June 1995 All Star Sports
    June 2004 First Disneyland trip
    2005 - 2007 Disneyland AP Holder - visited at least once a week
    August 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    November 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
    January 2009 Anaheim Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs. Bee - I loved Michael Hutchence - maybe that's why I like him.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach

9/06 Coronado Springs

10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by poeticeclipse View Post

In no order...
    Amanda - You hit this one on the head. You can only stick "Child" into so many songs.

Brooke White - I just can't help but like this girl. She's probably the most sincere act (oxymoron?) in the competition. I love Carly Simon so I'm a little biased. This girl will spend eternity playing coffee houses though.

Carly - As fantastic as she is I'm pretty sure she's a plant. She'll breaze through this competetion like Taylor Hicks. The only difference is they won't drop her after a few years of doing nothing.

Chikizie - Ooooo the Chichiapet attitude gets me every week. It's like he's singing to Simon. He'll be gone in two weeks.

David A. - I just can't get behind this kid. His whole shy-guy thing has to be an act. He's got a pretty good voice but nothing I haven't heard before. It's clean, soft, and usually on pitch and that's about it. He peaked when he sang Imagine and I don't even want to give him too much credit because EVERYBODY sounds good singing that song.

David Cook - I'm with you. He serves up performances like wine or in his case beer. You need to take a moment and savor the flavor and really thing about what you're consuming. I've got a feeling the viewers aren't patient enough for that which is why he'll be gone soon.

David H. - You're totally right. He's like a really nice pair of shoes with dog poo on them.

Jason - I must not like this guy because I'm a guy. His whole coffee house thing just doesn't do it for me.

Kristy - I totally agree with you on this. Somebody needs to take her out behind the barn for the Old Yeller treatment. Figuratively speaking of course. She's this years Sanjaya and it's just going to get worse. I expect her to stick around for a few more weeks much to her chagrin.

Michael - I think you touched on a good point there with the accent. I think the ladies give him a pass each week because he's "dreamy" but not in the creepy Ace Young kind of way. I like to think of him as a non-dead Michael Hutchense.

Ramiele - I don't even think her being emotional is sincere. It's very forced and I don't think anybody is buying it. She's next to go no matter how bad everybody else does.

Sayesha - I think this girl is the cat's pijamas musically speaking though I agree she's started to head downhill. I think her taste in music is going to get the best of her.

You're pretty much right on as is Jill. It's a good season and arguably there isn't a bad performer in the group except for Kristy who will continue to punish everybody for keeping her on the show.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BelleLovesTheBeast View Post
    However Ramiele reminds me of watching Filipino karaoke. She's definitely in my bottom half.
    Yeah, it must be a taste thing, because I'm withya there ... I don't get Ramiele at all. I would have sent her home a long time ago, because in addition to being very boring I'm not a big fan of her voice either.

And speaking of Carly ... I'll tell you what I've noticed about her (in addition to the flabby arms, which I agree with) ... she likes to make herself "jiggle", if you know what I mean. This past week I noticed that she was purposely showing off that ... particular aspect ... while the judges were giving her her feedback. I find that kinda tacky, to be honest.

David A. is a talented singer but, as I've said previously, I'm not sure I see where he fits in the music biz. Is he a solo act? Is he part of a boy band? Is he Clay Aiken, Jr.?

David C., on the other hand, I think could be a pro today. He's my pick to go to the final 2. Not sure who with, yet.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Yeah, it must be a taste thing, because I'm withya there ... I don't get Ramiele at all. I would have sent her home a long time ago, because in addition to being very boring I'm not a big fan of her voice either.

And speaking of Carly ... I'll tell you what I've noticed about her (in addition to the flabby arms, which I agree with) ... she likes to make herself "jiggle", if you know what I mean. This past week I noticed that she was purposely showing off that ... particular aspect ... while the judges were giving her her feedback. I find that kinda tacky, to be honest.

David A. is a talented singer but, as I've said previously, I'm not sure I see where he fits in the music biz. Is he a solo act? Is he part of a boy band? Is he Clay Aiken, Jr.?

David C., on the other hand, I think could be a pro today. He's my pick to go to the final 2. Not sure who with, yet.
    carly jiggled her arms? or...other things? i watched it back on youtube just now to see what you were talking about and i'm not seeing it.
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW
    June 1995 All Star Sports
    June 2004 First Disneyland trip
    2005 - 2007 Disneyland AP Holder - visited at least once a week
    August 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    November 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
    January 2009 Anaheim Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bee View Post
    carly jiggled her arms? or...other things? i watched it back on youtube just now to see what you were talking about and i'm not seeing it.
    No, not her arms. She jiggled ... "other things" ...

It was at the very, very end and (if memory serves) she was kinda in the background standing next to Ryan while the focus was elsewhere.

It wasn't just this time either. I've noticed it before and read it in a couple reviews of her performance I've seen.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

I never noticed the "jiggle" before. I was too busy looking at two giant things. Her EYES. Whenever she hears something good they become two dinner plates. You'd swear there was a car headed straight towards her with it's high beams on.

I'll have to see if she does a shimmy next time the show is on.

pogo Guest

Ian is a professional shimmy watcher, right Ian ?

I know what you are talking about. I've seen it too.

I hope tonight's show is as good as I think it will be !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tonight's disasters

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Ian is a professional shimmy watcher, right Ian ?

I know what you are talking about. I've seen it too.

I hope tonight's show is as good as I think it will be !
    I'm looking forward to tonight's show as well.

I'm looking for 2.5 disasters. Little David A. better pull a rabbit out of his hat but I think he's going to suffer through another song. Sayesha is the other bogey who just doesn't have the chops to sing this type of music. They both need to have R&B on the table so they can show what they've got.

Don't expect to hear another country travesty tonight but I'm pretty sure she's going to blow it one way or another.

No matter what it's going to be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Song spoilers for tonight:

* Amanda Overmyer - “Back in the Ussr”
    * Kristy Lee Cook - “You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away”
    * David Archuleta - “Long and Winding Road”
    * Michael Johns - “A Day in the Life” -
    * David Cook - “Day Tripper”
    * Brooke White - “Here Comes the Sun”
    * Carly Smithson - “Blackbird”
    * Jason Castro - “Michelle”
    * Syesha Mercado - “Yesterday”
    * Chikezie - “I’ve Just Seen A Face”
    * Ramiele Malubay - “I Should Have Known Better”

~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, more Beatles?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: