Quantcast Bounce Back Program

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bounce Back Program

Hey gang I need some help. I just realized that I never take advantage of this program. I also really dont know much about it. I already have 3 more trips reserved for this year and probably will have a least 3 more by the time our APs are up for renewal and I love discounts. Like i said we have APs, and try to alwaysget the AP discount, but how much would I save by booking before I check out? Any help is appreciated!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on where you are staying? I know our sign was for deluxe. It said 30% off of a deluxe room or 40% off a villa. Not sure about the mods or values?
    Poly 2004-2009 LVC
    WL Villas May 2007
    DC Wonder 2010/Poly GVC
    DC Dream 2011/Poly LVC
    Poly LVC 2012
    Contemporary Dec. 2012
    July 2013 Poly GVC
    Poly GVC 2014
    Poly Club April 2015
    AKL Royal Asante Suite 2015
    October Poly Club 2015
    Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf Club April 2016
    Poly Club Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like

30% off seems pretty great to me. If I knew for sure I was coming back, I'd book with the Bounce Back. If a better AP rate comes out, I'd cancel the trip and reschedule with the better rate.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if this Bounceback program is always available? Also - do you have to pay for the future trip when you book or just the deposit? I am going in November for a girls-only trip but planning a family trip for 2009. If it will save us $$ for me to book in November, I'm all for it!

Thank you,
    Lisa

Lisa
    Nov 2013 - Caribbean Beach
    Feb 2012 - Pop Century
    Aug 2010 - Yacht Club
    Nov 2008 - Pop Century
    2006 - Contemporary
    2000 - Offsite - Vistana
    1976 - Offsite
    1974 - Offsite

SFTrny Guest

I've never heard of this program. Where can I learn more about it? Is it available at Fort Wilderness cabins?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reesa Roo View Post
    Does anyone know if this Bounceback program is always available? Also - do you have to pay for the future trip when you book or just the deposit? I am going in November for a girls-only trip but planning a family trip for 2009. If it will save us $$ for me to book in November, I'm all for it!

Thank you,
    Lisa
    Quote Originally Posted by SFTrny View Post
    I've never heard of this program. Where can I learn more about it? Is it available at Fort Wilderness cabins?
    The bounce back program means that WDW offers you some special discount (free dining, percentage off room, free pass upgrade, etc) if you book your next vacation, placing the required $200 deposit, before you check out of your current vacation. I haven't been able to figure out the pattern of when they offer it during the year. Last year they offered it during September and early October with the "free" dining bonus, but they do it at other times of the year, too. However, those seem more random and not always open to everyone. The best thing is just to ask while you're there if some sort of bounce back program is available.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

We have always seen it offered in a flyer in our room. This past trip (Thanksgiving time) I attempted to rebook on the morning of check out. The system was down! I was told to take the code home and call back. Well, I didn't call back for a week later. They checked that I was just there and honored the code. We got 30% off our upcoming stay at both the Poly, MK view, and the BC, club level. We are splitting the stay by choice, and the savings were significant! Enough to cover the dining plan.
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

We just took advantage of the bounce back program on our trip last week. We re-booked our October trip and changed our ressie to the Grand Flo from CBR. We got the 30% discount.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if they ever offer this at value resorts or is it just offered for moderates and deluxe? We will be going in Sept. with PHs then upgrading to APs for a trip next year. It sure would be great to get a deal!
    Diane

Past trips to WDW:
    12/12 CBR with free dining
    5/10 CBR with free dining
    4/09 CBR couples only trip for 20th anniv.
    9/08 Pop with free dining
    5/07 Pop
    4/05 Pop
    12/04 Pop
    4/04 Pop
    12/02 AS Sports
    4/02 AS Movies
    3/00 Ft. Wilderness Cabins

Post Thanks / Like

We had a bounce back flyer offer in our room at Pop Century last fall.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they are currently doing it with value resorts but the last time we were there about 2 1/2 years ago they were doing it at the All Star Movies. I don't remember what the bounce back promo was or anything but it was enough that we seriously considered it. Unfortunately reality set in and we just couldn't come up with the cash to do another trip in the time required. And then as it turns out my already lousy health got even worse and we have not been back since!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    We had a bounce back flyer offer in our room at Pop Century last fall.
    We didn't get a flyer in our room, but thanks to intercot, we found out about it before we left and one of the posters included a photo of the flyer with the details and phone number so we were able to book it while we were there

We ended up rescheduling our trip for three weeks earlier because we got a better price through our travel agent (combined air/disney package), but if we hadn't already booked because of the bounceback we probably wouldn't have even tried to do it.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about the Bouncback Program

Does anyone have pricing examples when they booked the bounceback? I am curious to what ticket type and hotel they purchased to get the free dining and the total price. I wanted to think this through before it is even offered to me. That way there is no pressure and i am making an imformed decission.

Thank you in advance!
    Brian

December 9 -December 18, 2015 POR
    Sept 24 - Oct 4, 2009, POFQ
    September, 2008 - CBR
    April, 1988-offsite

Post Thanks / Like

The first time we did the bounceback offer was Dec 2006 for Aug 2007. We were in a standard room at POFQ. Ours was the only room in our block of 4 rooms with the flyer - we checked (but without letting anyone else know we were booking! ). Ours was for rack rate with whatever tickets we chose with free dining. The flyer only listed value resorts so we originally booked POP, but we were able to upgrade to any resort and keep the bounceback free dining.
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

There are different bounce back programs. Some programs offer a percentage off rack rate and others offer free upgrades (ticket wise) or free dining. Free upgrades or free dining usually require rack rate on the rooms.

A couple of months ago we had a flier in our room offering 30% off rack rate during a future visit. There were restriction with return dates.

Last September (during free dining) we had a flier offering free dining with a return trip the following year. During that time, the dates were less restricted than when the public offering was made.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

When we were at AKL two weeks ago, we booked a return trip in late October using the bounce back offer.

At that time, the offer was for 20% off value resorts, 30% off moderate or deluxe resorts, and 40% off DVC/deluxe villa resorts.

The dates were: most nights 3/30/08-4/21/08; 8/10/08-9/27/08; 10/19/08-11/1/08; 11/9/08-11/15/08; 11/30/08-12/13/08.

We inquired about the Polynesian, YC/BC, WL and GF for our dates (Oct. 23-31); only the WL and GF were available. We went with 30% off a WL courtyard view room (the only view available).
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: