Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Let's give Stitch a break... besides.. Stitch would probably scare Ken's doggies...
    Maybe that would be a good thing, we could put leashes on the doggies, have Ken hold the leashes, and then have Stitch scare them....oh,oh....can someone catch Ken as he's being dragged down the road? Do you think we should of put a skateboard under Ken before we had Stitch scare the doggies?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

First he's wrecking evoc(sp) in the attraction that bears his name and now he's scaring dogs?
    Oh Stitch no coconut cream pie for you, you bad blue alien.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseaddict View Post
    Lea-Ann..you followed me from mommies to JQ??? Btw..no I am not going to make it to Burlington this summer..we will be going to Montreal in Sept for mom's 60th. Will you come to the meet in Dec?? I am probably going solo so maybe we can work out accomodations. Bring Mackenzie's birthday buddy and we can get them set up for marriage..lol
    Hi Michelle! Yup, I missed you on the baby forum...no place for us now that we have...TODDLERS !!!

That is too bad you won't be coming in the summer, and I guess you are not heading this way from Montreal in the fall?

OOHHH!!! Maybe we can plan for Ben & Mackenzie to get married at WDW!!! (For those who don't know, our Disney babies were born on the same day!)

Good luck at the interviews!

Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on around here..so much talk of Cracker Barrel yesterday that we went there this AM for breakfast! I had the Sunrise Sampler.. sampling of country ham, bacon, and a sausage patty.. 2 eggs over medium... hashbrown casserole.. fried apples.. biscuits and gravy... and grits (with plenty of butter and sugar mixed in!).. YUMMY!

HEY! the Extreme Home makeover crew is in my area right now (actually doing a home for my pastor's nephew and his family! ANyone interested in looking at the story pm me and I'll pm you the local news link!! Anyway - I'm sure they have some construction equipment we could borrow to get Ken out! I know they have some sledge hammers and such! We could melt ice cream on him - that would make him slippery.. and help keep him cool in this heat as he's stuck there!

Wouldn't waxing be better?

Let's give Stitch a break... besides.. Stitch would probably scare Ken's doggies... Let me see if Ty and Paige and Michael and Ed and Paul wanna come and help loose Ken from his predicament.. "Hi ABC! We're the JQU Family!"... I think having our fearless leader Ken stuck in a doggie door is a good enough 'sob' story to get their attention - don't you?

Ty & ice cream!!!! Oh wait...family site...hey, maybe they would give our JQ family a house that looks like the castle....with my luck it would look more like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....Do you think if they picked us they would send us to Disney World???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Maybe that would be a good thing, we could put leashes on the doggies, have Ken hold the leashes, and then have Stitch scare them....oh,oh....can someone catch Ken as he's being dragged down the road? Do you think we should of put a skateboard under Ken before we had Stitch scare the doggies?
    Let's cover Ken with Charmin first....Can everyone bring a roll of toilet paper and join in???

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    First he's wrecking evoc(sp) in the attraction that bears his name and now he's scaring dogs?
    Oh Stitch no coconut cream pie for you, you bad blue alien.
    That means more coconut cream pie and coffee for us right?!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. He has been there for 3 weeks, working 16-20 hour days, and has had only 2 days off. I posted a week ago that he had severly sprained his ankle, but continues to work. Well, now almost all of the firefighters have poison oak. It gets in the smoke from the burning trees/bushes, and penetrates everything. Meanwhile, they are dressed in full gear, in 110+ degree heat. Many have had to leave because it has gotten so severe! So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?
    Sending lots of but with no fans... we don't want to cause more wind for these guys. They truly are heroes, and have my utmost respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Today is my DD's 12 yr. birthday so tonight will be spent celebrating with her. I can't beleive this is my last year without a teenager in my house:
    Happy bday to your DD. I must admit that I sat here trying to figure out your post though. Enjoy the last of the tween years. In November, we cross over into the Teenlight Zone (cue the Tower of Terror music) and I'm afraid... very, very afraid.

Welcome, LeaAnn! Nice to see you here! Don't forget your questions and to bring cookies.

Ken and Mary, congrats on the new "baby."

Rachel and Jym, please give us the latest on lil Alex.

Sorry I haven't posted since we moved (and thanks for sanitizing the place, Ken). Ever just feel not like talking too much?

Later, s
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    What a neat job you have. Do you have a Bassett - German Shorthair's ? Some low life had put her out in the desert to die. They've given Peanut two loving months, but she's at least 12 - 14, and this surgery would be "mega". Prayers for Peanut the Poodle would be more than appreciated.
    Lot's of for little Peanut, Marilyn, I hope that she can live out her life in some peace. I have seen the cruelty of people towards animals way more than I would like. It's heartbreaking, but you know the funny thing? Animals don't seem to hold a grudge, they just are happy with the love that you give them and that's it. We had a pit bull today named Irma (I know, funny) and she is such a lover, sweet, gentle, all that. She was dumped by the side of the highway pregnant, and left to die. Some guy came up today and asked me if she was going to bite him, I said no, Irma is a sweetie, he states there's way too many of those kinda dogs in the city, I said well yeah a lot of people breed pitbulls and then leave them by the side of the highway to die just like Irma, I told him to get out of my face, I have very little time for people so closeminded. Some other lady wouldn't let her little girl pet Irma cuz she has a "thing" about pitbulls. Shame that Irma probably won't get a home because of all that. Sure makes me sad
    I am in Orlando..at ...gasp..Universal Studios. Yuck! I am not very impressed at all but it is DH's birthday and his choice.
    say it isn't so!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Ever just feel not like talking too much?
    Nope, can't say that I ever do

Hope everyone's having a great Saturday, Mike's on his way home so we'll be having our "date" night dinner out. I guess I'll let him pick this time. Take care all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Natazu Guest

Rachel and Jym, please give us the latest on lil Alex.
    He's been out of the incubator for a couple of days. He's feeding just from the breast and bottle. They'll check his weight tomorrow (Sunday) and if it continues to grow, they are going to send him home! Anyone know how to assemble a crib?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,

Jym and I are rooming in at the hospital. They have a family room that people can stay in when their baby is almost ready to go home. We were both here all last night and Alex seems to be doing really well. I have been nursing him exclusively (except for one bottle that Jym gave him) and he appears to be eating well, but the real test will be when he gets weighed tonight. If he gained weight today his feeding tube will be removed and he will almost certainly go home tomorrow. If he has lost weight then he will keep the tube and we will keep trying. Send lots of pixie dust for weight gain.

Did anyone ever think that they would hear a woman ask for pixie dust to promote weight gain?

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ellen, when you asked for an update from "Rachel & Jym" did you expect to hear from us both at the same time? We aren't even in the same place... he's at work and I'm at the hospital with Alex.

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Ellen. I know exactly what you mean. so that you feel yourself again soon.

Jym and Rachel -- great news about Alex!! I hope you are all home soon. Will Deb still be able to find you, or did you give her the slip?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all... quick zoop in from work.... I finished the album today!! 11 pages, for a grand total of 47 pages... I'm tired! But it's done, and that was my goal.... now I've just got to get caught up on our family album. I don't think I've ever done that many pages in that short amount of time, ever. And we managed to get the girls' playground up and installed in the backyard again, and had a fun (late) night out at the clambake last night... lots of and good music... and we even caught fireworks on the way home!!

Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    Jym and I are rooming in at the hospital. They have a family room that people can stay in when their baby is almost ready to go home. We were both here all last night and Alex seems to be doing really well. I have been nursing him exclusively (except for one bottle that Jym gave him) and he appears to be eating well, but the real test will be when he gets weighed tonight. If he gained weight today his feeding tube will be removed and he will almost certainly go home tomorrow. If he has lost weight then he will keep the tube and we will keep trying. Send lots of pixie dust for weight gain.
    Rachel, I'm sending LOADS of to Alex... I so hope you guys get a good weight gain tonight!! I bet you can't wait to get him home... and your comment a few pages back about them really letting you take such a little person home with you?? Don't you worry about that at all... it's the number one thing we hear our moms say here about their little ones, and they do great... and you and Jym are going to be awesome, I just know it!!

Sorry I haven't posted since we moved (and thanks for sanitizing the place, Ken). Ever just feel not like talking too much?
    I can totally relate... I hope things went well for you on Thursday, you were in my thoughts. And I'm glad to see you on here tonight!!

Jenn... Dan asked me about you and Brian today, wondered if we'd been in touch and told me to tell you guys hello from him.

I talked to Pogo yesterday... he's good, just busy and taking a little bit of time for himself... seems we all go through that once and awhile around here. But he'll be back, I'm sure of that.

Okay, gotta run -- we're a bit busy -- but I'll try to catch up a bit more later!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Anyone know how to assemble a crib?
    Jym babies don't come with instructions but cribs do... I know how you guys hate to use them... Keep the screwdrivers handy..

Send lots of pixie dust for weight gain.
    Did anyone ever think that they would hear a woman ask for pixie dust to promote weight gain?
    When I worked w/ anorexics I used to hope for weight gain all the time but most of them didn't... I have to admit it's nice to hear... for Alex..

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Hey all... quick zoop in from work.... I finished the album today!! 11 pages, for a grand total of 47 pages... I'm tired! But it's done, and that was my goal.... now I've just got to get caught up on our family album.
    wow can I have some of that scrapbooking energy? I promised myself I would not go back until I did another book... looks like I have only 2weeks before I break that promise.

Happy bday to your DD. I must admit that I sat here trying to figure out your post though. Enjoy the last of the tween years. In November, we cross over into the Teenlight Zone (cue the Tower of Terror music) and I'm afraid... very, very afraid.
    Later,
    Teens are really not foreign creatures. I'm here for you if you get frustrated.
    I haven't been talking much myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    FurBABY? You DO realize the size of this pooch, don't you?
    I am familiar with them ... they are really skinny horses are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Ken, do you want us to help get you out of that doggie door? Diane, get the crowbar!! T&G, how about a little oil to help him slip out of there. Anyone else have any good ideas to help Ken out?
    can we paint a target and all give a good swift kick???

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I'll be surrounded by two verrrry large protectors. They're still not as big as the first Dane we had--she weighed about 180 and could put her paws on my shoulders and look me in the eye.
    Ken, I don't know how loyal those pups will be with a couple of juicy grilled steaks...
    180lbs... geez.... I think of my poor dd trying to get one in the tub to bathe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Well, it is too late for coffee.....anyone up for some hot chocolate instead?
    Beth, I hope you mom is doing okay.
    Thanks... surgery is Monday so I will probably be AWOL... You can just send cold chocolate down here... too hot.. no rain today.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'm gone. Will you miss me?

Hey All..I am a little afraid to post in here now..first Pogo..now someone is looking for Ellen...coincidence???
    Since I am at OKW I will make a run for Mickey ear rice crispy treats for everyone..
    I don't see Angel either... maybe those rice crispy treats will lure her out of hiding.

I've seen far too many black clouds floating around here. I'm going to blow them away....

Anyone have anything great on the grill??? Care to share?
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on around here..so much talk of Cracker Barrel yesterday that we went there this AM for breakfast! I had the Sunrise Sampler.. sampling of country ham, bacon, and a sausage patty.. 2 eggs over medium... hashbrown casserole.. fried apples.. biscuits and gravy... and grits (with plenty of butter and sugar mixed in!).. YUMMY!

HEY! the Extreme Home makeover crew is in my area right now - I'm sure they have some construction equipment we could borrow to get Ken out! I know they have some sledge hammers and such! We could melt ice cream on him - that would make him slippery.. and help keep him cool in this heat as he's stuck there!

[Now how long do you think that ice cream will last with my two protectors nearby?

Wouldn't waxing be better?

[Well, if you're in a waxing mood, my car needs it first, then the RV...

Let's give Stitch a break... besides.. Stitch would probably scare Ken's doggies... Let me see if Ty and Paige and Michael and Ed and Paul wanna come and help loose Ken from his predicament.. "Hi ABC! We're the JQU Family!"... I think having our fearless leader Ken stuck in a doggie door is a good enough 'sob' story to get their attention - don't you?

Maybe they can build the doggies their own special house with doggie doors.
    Abbie's standing there looking at me and trying to tell me something. Now she just licked me in the face. (As DW says, you gotta know the breed to let something that big get close enough to your face to lick it. ) I think she's getting hyper thinking about all the crews coming to work on the doggie door.

In November, we cross over into the Teenlight Zone (cue the Tower of Terror music) and I'm afraid... very, very afraid.

As well you should be--muwahahahahah.

Ken and Mary, congrats on the new "baby."

[Thanks, Ellen. She's almost as sweet as you.

Hope the sanitation job works. We used DDSS (Drummerboy Discount Sanitation Services. Motto: "You think that's dirty? You oughta see the supply closet."

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Anyone know how to assemble a crib?
    Just keep attaching pieces together until something comes out that looks like a crib.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Teens are really not foreign creatures.

[Then what took over my sweet little girls when they turned 13?]

I am familiar with them ... they are really skinny horses are they?

[Did I tell you that Abbie came with a saddle?]

can we paint a target and all give a good swift kick???

Or you could paint a Wal-Mart, but what's that got to do with anything? Besides, it would hurt your foot to kick the wall of a Target store.

Ken, I don't know how loyal those pups will be with a couple of juicy grilled steaks...
    180lbs... geez.... I think of my poor dd trying to get one in the tub to bathe.
    I'm sure they'd be very loyal...to the steaks.

Well, we're back from the gig. It was OK, but nothing to write home about (just enough to write JQ about ). We went out to eat afterwards and that was very good.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it sounds like lil Alex is doing great! Here's some for him. And it comes from me... I'm very, very, extremely proficient at putting on weight. It's the losing weight that's difficult.

Hey, Blythe! Awesome job on the album! Are you going to take pics of the pages for us to see??? I just finished our May08 pages, and I'm getting ready to move onto the Feb pages.

Thanks, Ellen. She's almost as sweet as you.
    Oh, you are in such trouble! I guess I've never told you the things my mom used to say about me, have I?

All this talk of your oompah band, really makes me want to go to Biergarten in December after the golf tourney. Anyone care to join me?
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

I finished the album today!! 11 pages, for a grand total of 47 pages... I'm tired! But it's done, and that was my goal.... now I've just got to get caught up on our family album. I don't think I've ever done that many pages in that short amount of time, ever.
    How did you do it? I love to scrapbook, but I always feel so overwhelmed by how far behind I am! And of course, that makes it even worse... I fall even further behind and then I feel more overwhelmed... so on and so on ad nauseum. Any tips for getting back on track?

Rachel, I'm sending LOADS of to Alex... I so hope you guys get a good weight gain tonight!! I bet you can't wait to get him home... and your comment a few pages back about them really letting you take such a little person home with you?? Don't you worry about that at all... it's the number one thing we hear our moms say here about their little ones, and they do great... and you and Jym are going to be awesome, I just know it!!
    He gets weighed before his 12:30 feeding tonight; just a couple of hours until we'll find out if he's coming home tomorrow. Make sure to send boatloads of pixie dust in the next little while. He's quietly sleeping right now, so hopefully that means he's busy growing!

Blythe, thank you so much for your faith in us. It's very encouraging to hear when I'm having so many doubts about what kind of mom I'm going to turn out to be. I think that I know, deep inside (very deep) that things are going to be great, but it's hard to make my brain believe that when I look at him and see how tiny he still is.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Surgery is Monday so I will probably be AWOL... You can just send cold chocolate down here... too hot.. no rain today.
    Here's some for surgery; let us know how everything goes.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Abbie's standing there looking at me and trying to tell me something. Now she just licked me in the face. (As DW says, you gotta know the breed to let something that big get close enough to your face to lick it. ) I think she's getting hyper thinking about all the crews coming to work on the doggie door.
    Are you sure she wasn't tasting you?

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you are in such trouble! I guess I've never told you the things my mom used to say about me, have I?

That was supposed to be a genuine compliment.

All this talk of your oompah band, really makes me want to go to Biergarten in December after the golf tourney. Anyone care to join me?
    I think DW and I will be about Biergartened out for a while after Oktoberfest season.

That could explain the salt shaker she had in her paw...

Good luck with the weigh in. I know you and Jym are excited about finally having the whole family together in your own home.

Guess I should turn in, eh? Good night all.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Blythe! Awesome job on the album! Are you going to take pics of the pages for us to see??? I just finished our May08 pages, and I'm getting ready to move onto the Feb pages.
    Thanks! I still have to do a bit (okay, a lot... ) of journaling in the album, but that shouldn't take too long... it's funny how when you spend that amount of time scrapping a certain event, you end up re-living it and remembering so many different things... I was showing Dan the pages this morning, and said that I still had to do "tomorrow" (a.k.a. the Sunday we were there, as I'd just finished Saturday night) and he laughed and asked if I was planning on returning from Disney anytime soon....

I'll try to get some pics taken and uploaded early in the week...

How did you do it? I love to scrapbook, but I always feel so overwhelmed by how far behind I am! And of course, that makes it even worse... I fall even further behind and then I feel more overwhelmed... so on and so on ad nauseum. Any tips for getting back on track?

He gets weighed before his 12:30 feeding tonight; just a couple of hours until we'll find out if he's coming home tomorrow. Make sure to send boatloads of pixie dust in the next little while. He's quietly sleeping right now, so hopefully that means he's busy growing!

Blythe, thank you so much for your faith in us. It's very encouraging to hear when I'm having so many doubts about what kind of mom I'm going to turn out to be. I think that I know, deep inside (very deep) that things are going to be great, but it's hard to make my brain believe that when I look at him and see how tiny he still is.

My biggest tip - get out your pics and organize them by date/event... that always works to get the creativity flowing, as you can see what kind of paper and momentos and stickers you might need... and it makes doing the pages so much faster if your pics are in order. Then I usually just set aside a certain day when I know I'm on my own and just get after it... but that being said, the last time I scrapped before this "scrapapalooza", as Dan called it, was February....

So - they ought to be weighing Alex about now -- how'd he do??

Your welcome... it's not hard to tell what kind of parents people will be when you see how much they love and care for their little guy already...

So - I'm assuming most of you are in bed, w/ the exception of Jym, Rachel and Cindy -- hope everyone's night has been nice!! Dan was home drinking without me... ... guess I'll have to save mine for Monday night!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Okay... Alex's weigh-in is complete and he has gained a whole gram. One gram! This is not exactly the result that I was hoping for, but at least he didn't lose weight.

Now we have to wait for the doctor to talk to us tomorrow to see if he can go home. I'm not sure that a one gram weight increase will be enough for them to discharge him. Everybody keep your fingers crossed.

Why can't babies gain weight as easily as a 31 year old woman?

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Sister, if you find that out let me know and we'll make a fortune!!

I hope his gram is enough for the doc to let him go home, we'll be thinking of you guys!

Blythe, you still up? I'm not sure why I am, just can't sleep yet. Mike's already guess I should get there myself.

Have a great morning all, talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Okay... Alex's weigh-in is complete and he has gained a whole gram. One gram! This is not exactly the result that I was hoping for, but at least he didn't lose weight.
    Now we have to wait for the doctor to talk to us tomorrow to see if he can go home. I'm not sure that a one gram weight increase will be enough for them to discharge him. Everybody keep your fingers crossed.

Well, at least it's a gram -- we'll take it! Don't get discouraged... as he nurses better & better, he'll get up there!

(I'm trying to keep a little Alex from not being born yet tonight... he just really would like to make an appearance, I think! His mom's a pt. we've had for weeks & weeks... I have a feeling he'll be born tomorrow.)

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Blythe, you still up? I'm not sure why I am, just can't sleep yet. Mike's already guess I should get there myself.
    Yup, I'm up.... hazardous to my job if I'm not! Just having the other half of my sub sandwich from dinner... very yummy!!

Well, I'm off to surf the boards a bit... ...see you all in the am sometime!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water for tea/hot chocolate, and any other hot beverage are on for those of us who drink hot beverages even in the summer time. As well as the cold beverages juices sodas and such for those of us who drink cold beverages even in the winter time.
    Ellen me thinks I found you this time and I hope I sent the message to the right person also. I hope your feeling better soon.
    Do you suppose I ought to join a network/group on facebook? Anyone up for a trip to DLR next year?
    Is Stitch mad he didn't get any cocoanut cream pie? Maybe we ought to add a few more pies to sweeten the deal?
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: