Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 37

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post

Wanna guess why I'm so happy?
    Amy passed her barber boards!

Congratulations to Amy!! I know you are very proud of her. what are you going to do with all of this money you are going to be saving?

Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    Hello all,

I finally feel like I am rejoining the land of the living. Things have been crazy here at our house and I have barely been getting any sleep. I think that my body is finally adjusting to sleeping in 2.5 - 3 hour bits. Plus, Alex is starting to go eat better so it's not taking an hour to feed him 2.5 ounces.

I had to go back to work last night. I only worked for 4 hours, but they were the longest 4 hours of my life. I couldn't get home fast enough to make sure that Alex was okay... which is silly because Jym is perfectly capable. Do all new moms feel this way?

Well, I have to head off to work again... 5 hours tonight and the rest of the week. Then I'm back on full time starting next Sunday.

I didn't have a chance to read all the posts that I've missed over the last few days, so and to anyone who needs them. Hopefully I'll be able to keep more up-to-date over the next few days.

Rachel R.
    Rachel,
    Things will get better in time. I know how hard it is to go back to work and leave a little baby at home. It will get easier in time. For now, just remember that those feelings are normal... yes, all moms feel this way.
    Let Jym change all of the diapers though. That is a mans job...
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Evening all, just got back from water aerobics and can I just say....OMG!!! It was actually wonderful, he really worked us out and I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I hope in a good way that will make me want to do it again. Could you send a little pixie dust my way so that I keep up with it? I really had a good time. I'm off to have a little dinner and take some Advil. too all of you, love ya!!
    I am glad to hear that you liked it. Due to my RA that is one of the few things I can do to help lose weight. Just remember that it does get easier. The problem is that most people think that if it does not hurt it is not working. Water is different. Even though it gets easier, the resistance in the water will continue to work as well as on land... just leass pain.

Now for my question...
    Does anyone have any prayers to spare?
    I told you about the family friend that is not doing well. I went to see him today and I know he will not make it through the weekend. He can no longer eat or drink and they are not using a feeding tube or IV... Hospice is with him. The good thing is that he is not in pain, so I am at peace knowing that. Please, please say a little prayer for him. He has been a part of my life for 24 years and was as close to me as my father. Since we worked together we saw each other every day... 13 years at Michaels and 11 years at CVS.

Thanks guys, have a nice evening. I am off to try to sleep a little.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on and ready for our enjoyment. Also juices and soda for those who have never tried a hot beverage.
    Here we go again, I think the most difficult part in having a blood relative or a close family friend close to crossing over is waiting for the moment s/he does cross over. In a way it's probably a good thing he's not in pain. But you guys watching and waiting by his bedside are.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you as well as to help you through a most difficult time. And of course we shall be here to lend an ear to listen to you.
    So today's Tuesday and its Thursday for me.
    So what shall I do after work? If it's not raining that is. Why do people come to WDW during the rainy season and not bring something to keep their stroller/s dry? Some lady yesterday saw me moving strollers from the fast pass queue(sp) of Buzz and came up with the conclusion I was the one who moved their stroller so it would get wet. Without knowing that to be the case she read me the riot act.
    Since this is the rainy season for Fla wouldn't it have been wise to place something over the stroller/s to keep them dry? Instead of talking/acting like their better then the CM who's job it is to move strollers to the stroller parking area? And did you know the area under the platform for TTA does drip during and right after it rains? She basicaly said at least 3 strollers got wet because of, well, me. From the forecost I saw yesterday we have a 60% chance of rain today. So I wonder how many other CMs' today will get told off because they didn't cover their stroller/s?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Has Jym changed a diaper yet ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    Jym has changed several diapers as of today. Most of the time its just easier for me to do it, 'cause I'm feeding Alex and I'm already holding him. Plus, he hates to have his diaper changed, so it's easier for me to do it than to sit by and watch someone else do it while he screams.

Any ideas on why he would hate it so much? He starts screaming as soon as I get one side open and doesn't stop until I've got him all bundled up again.

Now for my question...
    I told you about the family friend that is not doing well. I went to see him today and I know he will not make it through the weekend. He can no longer eat or drink and they are not using a feeding tube or IV... Hospice is with him. The good thing is that he is not in pain, so I am at peace knowing that. Please, please say a little prayer for him. He has been a part of my life for 24 years and was as close to me as my father. Since we worked together we saw each other every day... 13 years at Michaels and 11 years at CVS.
    I'm sending prayers and your way. If you need anything at all please let us know. Your JQ family is here for you.

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Frog legs. YUM!

What wine would be appropriate with frog legs?

Down here, we just have iced tea!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Amy!! I know you are very proud of her. what are you going to do with all of this money you are going to be saving?

Rachel,
    Things will get better in time. I know how hard it is to go back to work and leave a little baby at home. It will get easier in time. For now, just remember that those feelings are normal... yes, all moms feel this way.

I am glad to hear that you liked it. Due to my RA that is one of the few things I can do to help lose weight. Just remember that it does get easier. The problem is that most people think that if it does not hurt it is not working. Water is different. Even though it gets easier, the resistance in the water will continue to work as well as on land... just leass pain.

Now for my question...

Angel, of course I'll say prayers for your friend.
    God bless him, his family and his very special friends such as yourself.

Would you like some:
    and ?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all..... back to work today for us. Patti had Friday and yesterday off so I took it off to be with her. Now, I've got to make some $$. What's everyone up to today ??

Many prayers coming from the North Coast as promised. Make sure you take care of yourself during the next few days..... and hard as it may be, try to smile.
    Any ideas on why he would hate it so much? He starts screaming as soon as I get one side open and doesn't stop until I've got him all bundled up again.
    I've got an answer for this, but can't say it... TOS !

Post Thanks / Like

Angel I'm sorry to hear of your friend. for you.

Sandy sorry that customer thought you were moving strollers just to put them in the rain. That's just so silly.

Pogo good luck with the dollars! Sandy may I have some coffee please?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Why do people come to WDW during the rainy season and not bring something to keep their stroller/s dry? Some lady yesterday saw me moving strollers from the fast pass queue(sp) of Buzz and came up with the conclusion I was the one who moved their stroller so it would get wet. Without knowing that to be the case she read me the riot act.
    Since this is the rainy season for Fla wouldn't it have been wise to place something over the stroller/s to keep them dry? Instead of talking/acting like their better then the CM who's job it is to move strollers to the stroller parking area? And did you know the area under the platform for TTA does drip during and right after it rains? She basicaly said at least 3 strollers got wet because of, well, me. From the forecost I saw yesterday we have a 60% chance of rain today. So I wonder how many other CMs' today will get told off because they didn't cover their stroller/s?
    I feel your pain, Sandy. Customers are silly creatures, aren't they?

Good morning all..... back to work today for us. Patti had Friday and yesterday off so I took it off to be with her. Now, I've got to make some $$. What's everyone up to today ??
    I'm using one of my lieu days and taking the day off work. I'm in charge of dinner tonight..Gilles is getting brave or he's playing it safe with the meal I'm cooking...it's salad night. I'm making 3 different salads and Gilles is making one. I'm also trying to get more scrapbooking done. That sounds busy for a day off!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Sure you can silly !
    What do you think your status was before you talked about your undies ????

I was terrified that I had said something inappropriate, but the chain gang really does dress like that. Plus, the sheriff makes them sing boot camp songs. My neice was a guest at tent city twice - six months each time.

Nope..... Patti drank water... I had a beer ! All in all,it was good.

Thanks for the tip. I don't know how we ran out. Patti thought we had a Shiraz left and I thought we had a Merlot. She thought I was chilling one and I thought she was chilling the other.

Didn't you ever drink it warm out of a paper bag. Wait, that's "Ripple". You don't have an underground wine cellar??????

Rachel.... good to see you. Being a new Mom is a hard thing to do. Those babies don't come with an owners manuel, do they. But I'm sure your instincts keep you ahead of the game.

Patti and I am glad to hear Alex and you are doing well. But please answer this question.

Has Jym changed a diaper yet ???
    Wait till the smell kicks in. Newborns don't have enough of the enzymes from breast milk to really stink.

Evening all, just got back from water aerobics and can I just say....OMG!!! It was actually wonderful, he really worked us out and I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I hope in a good way that will make me want to do it again. Could you send a little pixie dust my way so that I keep up with it? I really had a good time. I'm off to have a little dinner and take some Advil. too all of you, love ya!!
    Water arobics are wonderful. You'll tone up in less time, without injury.

Hey, Pogo, try the frog legs. We used to go to a place in Phila. that served them, and they're not bad if you don't think about where they came from.

This is an early day. I have to have my mom in downtown Phoenix by 7:00 to get her temporary catheter out. The fistula is cured enough to use.

Please wish me luck. The last time I drove into Phoenix, I got a ticket, so I'm going to be on my best behavior this morning - no waving from the HOV lane.

Everyone have a wonderful morning.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I still didn't get the multi-posting quite right did I?

I'll work on it later - gotta run. I'm buying my coffee in the city. Maybe it will taste better in an "uptown" Starbucks.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Boy...I've got too much energy. I finished 2 of my salads..a macaroni/tuna and the pea salad...my potatoes are cooling for the potato salad and it's not even 9 am(and I haven't had my morning caffine yet either). I'm debating whether or not to make Gilles Isreali salad. It's a good salad, but lots of chopping. It's also a lot healthier then mine. It has cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, oinions and parsely instead of mayo you use olive oil and lemon.

What's everyone else doing this fine day?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Boy...I've got too much energy. I finished 2 of my salads..a macaroni/tuna and the pea salad...my potatoes are cooling for the potato salad and it's not even 9 am(and I haven't had my morning caffine yet either). I'm debating whether or not to make Gilles Isreali salad. It's a good salad, but lots of chopping. It's also a lot healthier then mine. It has cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, oinions and parsely instead of mayo you use olive oil and lemon.

Yum I love that Israeli salad....I say go for it. It will be delicious. I just read a recipe for a pea salad, does it have snow peas, sugar snap and regular? Sounds like you're rather productive. I'm so glad you got the day off

I'm reading magazines at work. It's nice and quiet so far.

Goodluck on your drive to Phoenix Marilyn. In the magazine I'm reading it says some of the best pizza in the USA comes from this place there called Pizzeria Bianco. I remember seeing it on FoodTV before too. Have you heard of it?

Everyone else in tip top shape this AM?
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Yum I love that Israeli salad....I say go for it. It will be delicious. I just read a recipe for a pea salad, does it have snow peas, sugar snap and regular? Sounds like you're rather productive. I'm so glad you got the day off
    Just regular peas. My mother use to make it all the time(my mother was a really bad cook, it had to be quick and easy...the reason I don't cook, kinda). It's a can of peas, boiled eggs, cheese, onions, papirika and mayo. I usually try and spice mine up a bit, so I put either chipolte chili pepper in it or ancho chili pepper. I had gone to a cooking class and won a door prize(Spanish cooking). In it I won Sweet Spanish Paprika, which is a bit spicier then the regular stuff, so added that today.

Anyone have any questions? Mine all disappeared!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Cool..... have you ever had frog legs ???

Sending prayers his way, an and a to you as you go through this... what a rough time for you. I'm so sorry!

... So I wonder how many other CMs' today will get told off because they didn't cover their stroller/s?
    Sandy, I'm sorry to hear that the folks "unloaded" on you for doing your job... kudos to you and all the other CM's who have to put up w/ stuff like this on a daily basis. Just remember -- the magic you bring is much longer remembered and much more appreciated than any complaints dished your way! Keep up the good work!

What we tell all our new moms when their kiddos do this (and it's the truth, I promise) is that they're just not used to being touched, even for the first few weeks, and until they become used to all the tugging and pulling we have to do with those diapers and clothes, they'll complain mightily!! So, just remember, it's not you guys... it's just him, and he'll adjust -- it just takes awhile.

Frog legs. YUM!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Hey, Pogo, try the frog legs. We used to go to a place in Phila. that served them, and they're not bad if you don't think about where they came from.
    pogo, see what you started?? (and they'd be more like frog mini-toothpicks, as he's only about an inch long... )

Cleaning and running a few errands... nothing too exciting.

What about everyone else??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I know I have to get myself together, but I'm not sure how. It all started with shopping for this dress for my friends wedding. I've always been realistic about my size. I'm never going to be wafer thin, I've always been a bit overweight.
    Sarah I understand what u are going through I have gained 30 lbs from taking prednisone over the years for my asthma. It is so hard when u are your own worst critic. I think everyone has said that u are a great person and please don't be so hard on yourself. With time anything can change.I am glad to hear that the wedding went well.

Laura was notified, she has been admitted to the nursing program! Amy passed her barber boards.
    Congrats to Laura & Amy!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    He's going to look at it again on Tuesday and then decide if it's really the toenail growing back again or if it really was a wound of some type.
    for your toe. Hope u feel better Rhonda, sounds painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    My e-bay stuff's selling! Someone already bought something outright, and there are bids on my other things! Yeah!! )
    That is great Blythe!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    We toasted our anniversary a week late....over a cup of Starbucks.
    Happy Anniversary and many more!

So with my little dilemma and everything that was bothering me about my assistant. I'm still debating weather or not to start looking for another job.
    I think today is a day that I'm going to just totally relax and do nothing..maybe a little scrapbooking.
    I got some really cute embellishments at Micheal's. Mickey stuff that actually deals withb the different rides at WDW.
    Here is some for your situation at work. That is a real bummer when u have to work with ppl like that. What is the brand name of those WDW ride stickers? I love scrapbooking! I was out sick yesterday and I was able to get 2 pages done to keep my mind off the pain. (UTI).I didn't know that there were fellow scrapbookers among us.

I told you about the family friend that is not doing well. I went to see him today and I know he will not make it through the weekend.
    Angel I have a ton of prayers for u and your friend. I am so sorry for what u are going through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Please wish me luck. The last time I drove into Phoenix, I got a ticket, so I'm going to be on my best behavior this morning - no waving from the HOV lane.
    Hope u have a safe trip to Phoenix.

Hi everyone. Wow a lot to read since Friday. Hope everyone is doing well on this Tuesday afternoon. Does anyone have any of those left over from the weekend? I wish I could have one but can't drink while on antibiotics. Shucks.

Traci ~ that is so nice of Bruce to create such a cool w/c. I am still jealous of those cool pics that Greg got at the meet. I loved them!

Oh and Happy belated Birthday to Scott.
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

Zoop!
    Hey guys, can you send a boat load of for a friend? It's kind of a long story but they found a body 4 houses down from us on sunday. It is my ex-husbands girlfriends ex-husbands (confusing hu?) house. Apparently something happened to this 25 year old woman (not murder) on Thursday and everyone else who was there took off. Including Missy's ex. He is the father of her son and she is just at a loss for words, trying to figure out what she should tell him. He's been trying to call his dad for 3 days and he won't call him back. Missy is convinced that since he knows the police are loking for him to find out what happened that he will take his own life so if you could all send some for them I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys. Hope your day is are going well. I will catch up with posts and pms later. to all.
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Working !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post

pogo, see what you started?? (and they'd be more like frog mini-toothpicks, as he's only about an inch long... )
    How come you're not hollering at Kate ???
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Zoop!
    Hey guys, can you send a boat load of for a friend? It's kind of a long story but they found a body 4 houses down from us on sunday. It is my ex-husbands girlfriends ex-husbands (confusing hu?) house. Apparently something happened to this 25 year old woman (not murder) on Thursday and everyone else who was there took off. Including Missy's ex. He is the father of her son and she is just at a loss for words, trying to figure out what she should tell him. He's been trying to call his dad for 3 days and he won't call him back. Missy is convinced that since he knows the police are loking for him to find out what happened that he will take his own life so if you could all send some for them I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys. Hope your day is are going well. I will catch up with posts and pms later. to all.
    Done Deal..... here's some Super Possum Powered for this situation !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    What is the brand name of those WDW ride stickers? I love scrapbooking! I was out sick yesterday and I was able to get 2 pages done to keep my mind off the pain. (UTI).I didn't know that there were fellow scrapbookers among us. [/FONT]
    EK Success makes most of the Disney Ride/Attraction stickers that are 'lifelike'. Be sure to post your pics on the Disney challenge thread!
    http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...d.php?t=125127

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Zoop!
    Hey guys, can you send a boat load of for a friend? It's kind of a long story but they found a body 4 houses down from us on sunday.
    for your friends - how horribly sad.

Now for my question...
    and for your friend. I am thinking of you

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on and ready for our enjoyment. Also juices and soda for those who have never tried a hot beverage.
    So today's Tuesday and its Thursday for me.
    So what shall I do after work? If it's not raining that is. Why do people come to WDW during the rainy season and not bring something to keep their stroller/s dry? Some lady yesterday saw me moving strollers from the fast pass queue(sp) of Buzz and came up with the conclusion I was the one who moved their stroller so it would get wet. Without knowing that to be the case she read me the riot act.
    OMG - people just don't get it! Did she think you were the one that MADE it rain too? Some people are just unbelievable. Hugs that you have a better day today

Frog legs. YUM!

Down here, we just have iced tea!
    DH had frog leg soup last Oct at Chefs De France during a wine pairing 'course' I surprised him with for his birthday! I will have to ask him tonight which wine they served!

I think I would need a lot of to eat any form of

Carol, Would yah mind shipping some of those salads out my way? I am having the in-laws coming for dinner (Jays parents) and then his brother & our sister-in-law are also coming but they are spending the night. Needless to say my day has been spent cleaning and NOT outside enjoying the sunshine, but that is next on the list so I can .

Oh yah, and then I have to make dinner....any ideas?!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the podiatrist is convinced it is my toenail growing back out again. He wanted to do the procedure today, but I got him to postpone it to next week (Tuesday afternoon) so I could wear my open-toed shoes to my niece's wedding this weekend.

Can someone explain to me why it is always so hot in here on Mondays, but so cold on Tuesdays? brrrr.

to all that need it, and to all! I'll try to pop back in later!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Now for my question...
    Angel, lots of your way, hope that things work out ok for you!
    Boy...I've got too much energy. I finished 2 of my salads..a macaroni/tuna and the pea salad...my potatoes are cooling for the potato salad and it's not even 9 am(and I haven't had my morning caffine yet either).
    Carol, that tuna and pea salad sounds right up my alley. Wanna fed ex me some?
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    Sarah I understand what u are going through I have gained 30 lbs from taking prednisone over the years for my asthma. It is so hard when u are your own worst critic. I think everyone has said that u are a great person and please don't be so hard on yourself. With time anything can change.I am glad to hear that the wedding went well.
    Thanks for your encouragement. I'm trying to get myself on top of things. It's always an uphill battle, but I'm going to try to do all the little things I can to make things better.

How is everyone today? Just got done with lunch and then we took a walk around the park. It's so hot outside but it feels good to get a little exercise in when we can!

I'm worried about the puppy today Mike's mom said she hasn't pooped yet and I'm very concerned that she might be stopped up. I'm trying to get ahold of the clinic at the shelter to see if they can see her today but they haven't called me back. It's frustrating because I think I should be a little higher on the list since I am a volunteer, but apparently no one else there got the memo! Can you give laxative to dogs?

Ok, talk to you all later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: