Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell615 View Post
I was wondering if there is anywhere to check to see what the weather is supposed to be like along our drive down I75 this coming Wednesday evening. I would appreciate it if you could maybe tell me where I could find information like that.
Ask and you shall receive. You can generally check the Weather Channel or Intellicast for travel forecasts. They'll show you in a very general way what type of weather will be along a specific interstate. As for my thoughts...it's going to be close and timing will mean everything. Right now it looks like a fairly strong front will be moving across the country on Wednesday. However, it should be through Cincinnati early Wednesday morning (the NAM doesn't move the rain out until early afternoon, which is I say timing is everything) and I think you shouldn't have any issues except maybe some light showers or sprinkles all the way through Atlanta. Again, it depends on the speed of the front, but it looks like you will likely hit showers and thunderstorms around Valdosta which will stick with you through into Florida, maybe all the way to Orlando. Depending on when you leave, you actually might be dry all the way. Check each state's DOT website for construction updates and road conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by merlinmagic4 View Post
It seems like the forecast is cooler and rainier than usual. Is it? We are visiting 4/18-4/25 and I feel like in years past it's been in the 80s with very little rain.
Temps have been a little below normal for the last several months. As for rainfall, Orlando has actually been quite dry. We're just in a pretty active pattern right now. That said, Orlando still isn't getting as much rain as other places and temps are starting to move to more seasonal norms. I'd expect 80s while you're down for your trip.