Quantcast What else is there to do in WDW on Halloween??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What else is there to do in WDW on Halloween??

We are leaving a day earlier for our WDW vacation and that puts us in Disney on Halloween. We've never been to Disney for Halloween. I'm not a big fan of the holiday but DH loves it so . . . I'd like to be able to do something fun. I now know that the MNSSHP is sold out for Halloween night (I'm not a big fan of the "parties" to begin with and the huge crowd it draws doesn't sound like fun).

Do they do anything else fun in WDW for Halloween? Is there trick-or-treating in any of the other parks? Like around the countries in Epcot? Now that would be fun. Especially with Food & Wine. DH and I could have fun eating while the kids trick-or-treat.

Any and all input and ideas are welcome. I am at a complete loss here!!!

to all my Intercot friends!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just book a Haunted Carriage ride at FW. However, if you go to the post you will see I was unable to at the first try becuase they were all booked. But some suggested to keep trying and sure enough there was a cancellation. Yeah Me!! I was so excited. I had not heard of this until the day I made the post so there is no telling what else is offered there. I have been to disney lots of times and still learn something new every trip.
    Best of Luck, surely more people will follow with other options. I will be checking back to see what else we can learn from the others.

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds interesting. I'll have too look into that. We have four children 12 1/2, 4 3/4, 2 3/4, and 7 months I wonder if that would be anything they would be interested in?
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

DTD has trick-or-treating and some other activities/entertainment. It gets pretty crowded (definitely take WDW transportation rather than driving and trying to park!) but is still fun.

Last year our resort (WL) had trick-or-treating and a few activities like a pumpkin decorating contest, on a much smaller scale than DTD.
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Post Thanks / Like

We're arriving on Halloween as well!!!
    I don't know if there will be any Halloween activities but my plan is to head to EPCOT. My kids have Halloween hats and shirts and I just thought it would be cool to spend Halloween in EPCOT. We may stop by DTD for some tricks and treats first...
    See you there!!!!
    Tracy ºOº

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by threeh View Post
    We're arriving on Halloween as well!!!
    I don't know if there will be any Halloween activities but my plan is to head to EPCOT. My kids have Halloween hats and shirts and I just thought it would be cool to spend Halloween in EPCOT. We may stop by DTD for some tricks and treats first...
    See you there!!!!
    That was my plan but I am a bit disappointed to hear that there is nothing at all going on for Halloween in Epcot. I would think that they could at least give out some candy at the KidCot Funstops in World Showcase.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: