Quote Originally Posted by seanyred
I just don't see why they can't offer this discount to everyone staying on property...regardless of how they got their reservation. I'll just see what happens.
I have heard they are working on this. It is just that the way it rolled out to begin with DVC and TA ressies were excluded.

The recommendation that I heard was to call if you are 10 days out from your trip and explain that you didn't get the code and give ressie number and personal info and they will give you a code. But please do not call untill you are 10 days out because they are a relatively small staff at photopass and they are having a hard time keeping up with all the guests calling at 45 days.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2mickeyfan
For those of us that are staying off-site, I haven't seen any chance of us getting a discount.
The only consistent thing I have heard about all this is that off-site guests will not get this discount. They are trying to present it as sort of a reward for those staying on-site.

Quote Originally Posted by tinklover
Not only do you have to be staying on Disney Property You have have to also book straight thru with isney not a travel agent like MJ.
Doesn't MJ book thru Disney Travel Company? If this is the case, I believe we will eventually be able to recieve this discount. From what I understand, they are working on allowing this in the system. However, those booking thru a TA who does not book with Disney Travel Company will not get the discount offer.