Quantcast ABC's Once upon a Time - Page 10

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What other characters do you think they will introduce this season? We already say Phillip, Aurora, and Mulan in episode 1. Hook and Lancelot are scheduled to appear... Who else can be introduced, even if for just 1 episode?
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh geez, I CANNOT take the girl playing Mulan seriously after only ever seeing her on probably the last season of Real World I watched. She's a terrible actress too!

I liked last night's episode as well. But I also don't have complete faith in the writers knowing how they botched Lost. What a horrible, horrible wrap up.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how you couldn't help but compare the wraiths to how they were used in HP. But if no movies were made of the books, it probably would have been less of a similarity. They also reminded me of the ones in the movie "Ghost," especially the sound effects.

I liked the episode, especially (SPOILER ALERT):

When Snow and Emma went into the hat and Charming didn't make it, leaving Henry with (Grandpa) Charming against the Queen. Charming's face plant was pretty funny.

I also liked Emma's internal conflict in knowing that Snow and Charming are her parents.

Yeah, the episode was a set-up for upcoming storylines, and I hope they flesh out Rumplestiltskin and Belle a little more, but I liked the change of direction.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Oh geez, I CANNOT take the girl playing Mulan seriously after only ever seeing her on probably the last season of Real World I watched. She's a terrible actress too!

I liked last night's episode as well. But I also don't have complete faith in the writers knowing how they botched Lost. What a horrible, horrible wrap up.
    I didn't know that she had been on Real World. I must have already given up on that show by then.

I was never a big Lost fan so I think I am more willing to given them them the benefit of the doubt. Lost actually lost me pretty early because the story didn't progress enough for me. I don't think I lasted the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I don't see how you couldn't help but compare the wraiths to how they were used in HP. But if no movies were made of the books, it probably would have been less of a similarity. They also reminded me of the ones in the movie "Ghost," especially the sound effects.

I liked the episode . . .

Yeah, the episode was a set-up for upcoming storylines, and I hope they flesh out Rumplestiltskin and Belle a little more, but I liked the change of direction.
    I've read the HP books way more than I saw the movies so I think the scene doesn't resonate with me. Strangely enough I saw a comment today that the wraith was a rip off from The Lord of the Rings movies too??

Overall I liked the episode. I have a few small quibbles but nothing major.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

I was quite skeptical going into the new season, but last night's episode has me intrigued, believe it or not. I think the show deserves more time to define its course.

One weak link, IMO, is the inclusion of Mulan. She doesn't belong in the story, at least not now. And oh yeah, the wraith was definitely Harry Potterish.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how I feel yet. So far I'm not digging the new characters. Sleeping Beauty seems..off.. Prince Phillip doesn't seem "Princely" enough if you know what I mean, and Mulan just seems ill-placed. I definitely agree the wraith is straight out of Harry Potter. Also, the age difference (Or lack there of) between Snow White/Prince Charming and Emma...it didn't really bother me last year but now that everyone knows who everyone is it seems very weird! Lastly, one thing I'm glad about is the characters have their old personalities back along with their identities. The wishy-washy personalities started to get on my nerves last season.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

But isn't it weird how they all kind of took it in stride? I would have a little more shock going on if I found out I was Snow White, for example. They got over the identity shift all too easily, for me.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    But isn't it weird how they all kind of took it in stride? I would have a little more shock going on if I found out I was Snow White, for example. They got over the identity shift all too easily, for me.
    I was okay with that. For me it made sense that the only reason they did know who they were was the curse, so when the curse was broken, they had all those memories back. So it's not really MM learning she is Snow, but Snow coming back to full consciousness. I think since the fairy tale characters came from a land of magic, it would be easier for them.

Emma is a different story. I think it would be harder for her, but then again she had a lot of episodes of not believing last year.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say, I loved how they made Rumplestiltskin into the Croc that took Hooks hand.
    1. Hook called him a Crocodile.
    2. He was wearing a crocodile skin vest.
    3. At one point he said "Tick Tock Tick Tock" which of course the crocodile is supposed to have a clock in him which frightens Hook.

Im still not sure about this second season yet, but I am not giving up on it just yet.
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I didn't give up. This got better for me. I like the addition of Hook. Do you think Pan will be Rumplestiltskin's son?
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim&AngieMarriner View Post
    I have to say, I loved how they made Rumplestiltskin into the Croc that took Hooks hand.
    1. Hook called him a Crocodile.
    2. He was wearing a crocodile skin vest.
    3. At one point he said "Tick Tock Tick Tock" which of course the crocodile is supposed to have a clock in him which frightens Hook.

Im still not sure about this second season yet, but I am not giving up on it just yet.
    I am liking this season.It started to hit stride for me with the last episode. Croc idea was great. I really like how they ties things together.

I'm glad I didn't give up. This got better for me. I like the addition of Hook. Do you think Pan will be Rumplestiltskin's son?
    Glad you are liking it more. I think Bae being Pan is a good theory. I was reading an interview with the creators and they said Rumple is 300 years old. They are going to need some explanation for why Bae is still alive and young.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that would tie it in very nicely. The Croc and Peter always seemed to be allied, at least to me, in the Disney classic.

But if they are going to have Peter, that begs the question of who/where is Wendy. Will she be of the real world or from a storybook version of London. Will she be a young teen girl or an older lady.

Cant wait to find out.
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

This week's episode really brought me back on board. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Sherri, I love the theory of Bae being Peter Pan. A boy on his own, no mother or father...It almost fits TOO perfectly for them not to use it.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I could look at Hook all day.

Wonder how that conflict's going to go with him and Emma.

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I could look at Hook all day.

Wonder how that conflict's going to go with him and Emma.
    Yes, I'm a Hook fan, too. Another good episode. They have me... hooked.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm a Hook fan, too. Another good episode. They have me... hooked.
    I am really enjoy Hook too. I'm am really looking forward to next week's episode with Ruby.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

I like Hook too, and boy, what a trio of men Emma has right now. Only one I don't like is Henry's father.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Hook too, and boy, what a trio of men Emma has right now. Only one I don't like is Henry's father.
    Yeah, he's pretty creepy.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too.

I was listening to a podcast by the creators of the show. They were talking about what a great relationship he and Emma had and what a strong character he was. I just didn't see that at all. Maybe I need to watch it again.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    Me too.

I was listening to a podcast by the creators of the show. They were talking about what a great relationship he and Emma had and what a strong character he was. I just didn't see that at all. Maybe I need to watch it again.
    I TOTALLY agree! He just seemed kind of blah... I was really hoping that, maybe, there was some other story that we haven't seen yet and one of the hot, cool guys is Henry's father. I'm bummed!

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: