Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 50

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1063
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    As far as unpacking goes... not so much. The kitchen is starting to come together (isn't that the most important room?) but the rest of the house has a way to go. It's driving him crazy, but I figure it'll get done when it gets done and stressing over it doesn't help.

Blythe and Tink&Goofy (sorry, I don't know your real name) - I sent you a private message with our new address. Does anyone else need it? Those were the only two requests that I saw.
    Why is it a messy, undone house drives our men crazier than it drives us???

thanks for the address!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    So I'm off to bed. Blythe, try to stay awake tonight, sending you some double mocha latte something or other (can you tell I don't drink coffee?) to keep you alert.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    OK, I've done a load of laundry (Robert started a new job last Monday, and he only has 2 shirts so far (the city provides them), so I have to wash every couple of days until more arrive), and loaded the dishwasher, and I wiped down all the countertops in the kitchen and swept and mopped in there, then I also cleaned the toilets, and vacuumed all the carpeted rooms, and pulled a few weeds in the backyard as well. Oh, and somewhere in there I also cooked dinner for myself and ate it. Can I go to sleep now?
    wow - you want to come to my house next??? I'll even let you sleep afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    maybe i am, does a possum hunter sit in chairs for long peroids, reading a book?? i am a decoy waiting for the possum to walk by me and then i snatch it up. what should i do with a possum after i catch it?
    ask Jym...

some of us actually stay off the computer for a while. i went to the movies...

hope your night is better than last. when will i see you again?? (bad song lyrics sorry)
    ha ha ha....

what'd you see? We're taking the girls to see Wall-E on Thursday...

so far, so good... only 3 hours to go. I'm working Saturday/Sunday - what about you? (you're forgiven for the lyrics... )

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Just sent you a mocha smoothie, Blythe... just like I made at breakfast.)
    thanks to you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Blythe - I hope your night goes well. You will be heading to sleep about the time I head to work. Have a good night.
    Thanks -- I'll try to catch a few extra zzz's for you while you're on your way. Did you have a party for your kitties?? Quincy turned one last week... so sad...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, birthday twin... why are you going to be at the hospital this weekend? Do not pass GO and most certainly do not pass ADMIT.

I should have explained a bit better. I have to go to Knoxville for a reading conference Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I have friends in the area, so I plan to go a bit early
    to visit them. While I am there, I will go to St. Mary's specifically to see Little Alex. There is no health issue for me. I appreciate your concern. Ellen, you are one special person. God bless you real good!

Have I ever mentioned I almost went to St Mary's in Knoxville, in order to become a Registered Nurse? Years ago one could take college courses and do practical work in hopitals offering diploma programs. That seems like one useless bit of trivia, but I needed a question and it worked for me.
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Rachel, I hope to see Alex at St. Mary's when I'm in Knoxville this weekend. Will they let me peak in the window?
    When will you be here? If you can give Jym or me a call we can take you in to meet him. Unfortunately, there aren't any windows to peek through. I'll send you a PM with our phone numbers so you can get in touch when you're here.

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Why is it a messy, undone house drives our men crazier than it drives us???
    I don't know, but it's especially true at our house. Jym's the one with the neat streak and I tend to be... well... let's just call it "relaxed" about the cleaning standards. Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?

What should i do with a possum after i catch it?
    All captured possum should be shipped to Wolfagng Puck's. They will be stored until the JQ meet whereupon they will be turned into a culinary masterpiece just for us.

NIght everyone... I'm off to bed for a few hours and then it's back to the hospital to sit with my little man. I can't stand to be away from him for very long so it will be such a relief when he comes home.

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Carol I can shimmy too. I learned in in New Orleans... is the French kind I suppose, you know from the quarter... I guess it's all the same huh??
    Good the more shimmies we do the better off we'll be!!! Do you think we can have a group shimmy?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Shall we tell her we've started a JQU college fund for Alex? Right now it's just cookies, but you gotta start somewhere.
    I thought he had a full scholarship to JQU. He has the head possum killer for a dad!!!

maybe i am, does a possum hunter sit in chairs for long peroids, reading a book?? i am a decoy waiting for the possum to walk by me and then i snatch it up. what should i do with a possum after i catch it?

kate
    Give it to Jym!!

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    That was not a shimmy, it was a stagger...
    With this group a stagger is probably better then a shimmy!!!

I don't know, but it's especially true at our house. Jym's the one with the neat streak and I tend to be... well... let's just call it "relaxed" about the cleaning standards. Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?
    Hey, Rachel, it's the scrapbooking. Those little scraps of paper can be used again somewhere right? I use the same thoughts for my sewing also. It's a side effect of a truly crafty person. Creative people don't have time to clean, must create!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

The mask was so they wouldn't be able to identify the pantless man running around the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    OK, I've done a load of laundry (Robert started a new job last Monday, and he only has 2 shirts so far (the city provides them), so I have to wash every couple of days until more arrive), and loaded the dishwasher, and I wiped down all the countertops in the kitchen and swept and mopped in there, then I also cleaned the toilets, and vacuumed all the carpeted rooms, and pulled a few weeds in the backyard as well. Oh, and somewhere in there I also cooked dinner for myself and ate it. Can I go to sleep now?
    Wow.... all this and your still flexible ????
    maybe i am, does a possum hunter sit in chairs for long peroids, reading a book?? i am a decoy waiting for the possum to walk by me and then i snatch it up.
    I'm not so sure you know how to catch possums.
    Listerine? Really?
    Try it....... please !
    That was not a shimmy, it was a stagger.
    Yep.... I knew she was a drinker.
    Have I ever mentioned I almost went to St Mary's in Knoxville, in order to become a Registered Nurse?
    Nope...... never mentioned it !
    When will you be here? If you can give Jym or me a call we can take you in to meet him. Unfortunately, there aren't any windows to peek through. I'll send you a PM with our phone numbers so you can get in touch when you're here.
    But the big question here..... does Jym's phone work ???? He keeps whining about having to use your old phone that won't keep a charge on it.
    All captured possum should be shipped to Wolfagng Puck's. They will be stored until the JQ meet whereupon they will be turned into a culinary masterpiece just for us.
    I'm looking forward to another night at WGPs with you and Jym. Won't it be nice not having to hunt a possum this time ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Good the more shimmies we do the better off we'll be!!! Do you think we can have a group shimmy?

I think a group stagger is more in line with this group.

Post Thanks / Like

Rachel R.
    I hope to be there Sunday sometime around 3:00 PM if that works for you. We'll exchange Phone #'s by PM. OK?
    After that I'm checking in at the Cumberland, I think it is a Sheraton -through Wednesday morning. Our meetings are at the convention center.

I know he can't wait to meet his Auntie Deb!
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, but it's especially true at our house. Jym's the one with the neat streak and I tend to be... well... let's just call it "relaxed" about the cleaning standards.
    DW used to be almost fanatical about keeping things neat around the house but since she retired herself from banking, it gets kind of crazy with project stuff piled up here and there.

I need a two year old around so I can have an endless supply of questions, don't I?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Rachel, it's the scrapbooking. Those little scraps of paper can be used again somewhere right? I use the same thoughts for my sewing also. It's a side effect of a truly crafty person. Creative people don't have time to clean, must create!!!
    Do you think that we can convince Jym of that? He's convinced that I'm just messy and lazy when it comes to housework. (Don't tell him, but he may be right. )

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    But the big question here..... does Jym's phone work ???? He keeps whining about having to use your old phone that won't keep a charge on it.
    I feel so bad about him having that phone. It really is a piece of junk. It was a nice phone when it was brand new, but the main reason I got rid of it was the battery. Hopefully we'll be able to get a new one for him soon and end his frustration.

I'm looking forward to another night at WGPs with you and Jym. Won't it be nice not having to hunt a possum this time ???
    It'll be nice to not have to clean out the grill of the car this time. Hey, maybe since we're bringing the Jeep this time we'll be able to catch them more efficiently?

We'll exchange Phone #'s by PM. OK?
    I know he can't wait to meet his Auntie Deb!
    I sent you a PM (I may have sent it twice, my sleep deprived brain can't remember ) with our numbers.

We can't wait for you to meet him! He's gotten so big already!

I forgot to mention earlier... when they weighed him last night he was up another ounce to 3 lbs 14 ozs. He's gonna hit 4 lbs soon!

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all.. at least I think it's morning.. after a long night of insomnia and some severe storms I'm barely functioning. I can't even remember if I locked my house up before I left..

Hey Nat! I got another funny applicant story for you.. this guy comes in yesterday.. he's working on the application and gets to the reference part. He asks me if he really needs to list references. I tell him, "yes, if it's on the application you need to fill it out and give us the information asked for." He looks at me and asks if he can put me down as a reference! Where are these people coming from?

Diane, can I come for Popeye's with you? We moved away from our Popeyes and I miss it soo much!!!

Sarah, I also miss Boston Market...I wish they had them up here, along with Olive Garden...Then there's Carlos O'Kelly's, Target, Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body works...okay is that enough missing?

I put in my request for vacation time today for Dec. 10-15...we can hope she says yes!!! Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get the answer and can book the trip. Are you guys going to be ready to see me?
    Yes Carol you can come visit me and we can have lunch at Popeyes... dinner at Olive Garden.. we'll shop at Target, Hobby Lobby AND Bath and Body Works! Sound good?

So at this point it appears that Scott and myself will be the only ones left to hold down the fort in December?

So -- I'm at work -- crazy so far, looks like I'm headed up to Labor & Delivery at 11pm, not a lot of staff on tonight. Better get my skates on...
    Why do I have this vision of you in a Poodle skirt, carrying a tray over your head as you skate from room to room.. asking if anyone would like a malt?

Hello all...
    Last night Alex weighed 3 lbs, 13 ozs. He's still on room air and hasn't needed any oxygen (which is a small miracle for a 7 week premature baby). They took out his IV about 36 hours ago and he in now receiving all of his nutrition either through his NG tube or by nursing/bottle feeding. He's still in an incubator (Doesn't that make him sound like a chicken or something?), but will probably be moving to an open crib in the next day or so as he is very close to being able to maintain his body temperature without the heat of the incubator. Once he's in an open crib it will be a very short time before he's able to go home.
    Keep up the pixie dust and prayers... they seem to be working some miracles.
    Rachel R.
    Welcome Rachel! Glad you joined us! And that is awesome news on little Alex! He is a cutie! Hope you are able to get some rest! Pixie dust and prayers will definitly continue!

Well, it's late. I guess I should be moseying along to grocery shopping and rustling up some dinner. I made two different soups at lunch today and there's leftovers of both. Who would like soup tomorrow? We have yellow split pea and tomato spinach tortellini soup.
    Hmmmm... I don't like peas and I don't like spinach.. so I guess I'll pass on the soups this time.. thanks anyway for offering! What did you end up with for dinner?

You can do that to me after I said I love you ????

And just for you Diane.... You can't wish your life away !
    Awwww... did I hurt your feelings Pogo? Will this make things better?

Does anybody have any high octane coffee they'd like to share? Or chocolate mousse with espresso in it? Or maybe just a chocolate shake I could pour a little latte into... anybody sensing a theme here???
    Ummm.. theme??? Are you thirsty?

You know Popeye's is Cajun?? We have a newer chicken down here called Cane's Anyone have one?
    So when do we start packing???
    Is Cane's better than Popeyes?

If you are Scott you don't start packing until an hour before your flight leaves.. if you are me.. you pack the moment you book the trip!

BTW, our wine will be ready to bottle in about 3-4 weeks. (Course it won't be ready to drink for at least a few months.....do you think we can wait that long?). How long do you think 30 bottles will last?
    Around here?? Not long!!
    Blythe - you beat me to it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    I did. No broken bones but possibly ligament damage. The doctor put me in a brace and gave me a green light to golf once the pain subsides. She didn't say anything about softball. Can I get clearance from the JQ vet for my softball game tomorrow night?
    Glad to hear there were no broken bones.. sorry though that you may have ligament damage. Personally I would not play softball until it's healed...a ball hits it the wrong way and you never know... but I'm not the vet so I guess my opinion doesn't count. I do hope you heal quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Shall we tell her we've started a JQU college fund for Alex? Right now it's just cookies, but you gotta start somewhere.
    Ummm.. Ken.. check that fund again.. I believe it's just cookie CRUMBS.. (remember the group of people who are contributing to said fund )
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Am I right to suspect that your joke works better with a Canadian accent?
    Doesn't everything???
    While I am there, I will go to St. Mary's specifically to see Little Alex.
    When will you be here? If you can give Jym or me a call we can take you in to meet him.
    I am officially green with envy. FGM, You'll have to give a million as our official representative!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Hey Nat! I got another funny applicant story for you.. this guy comes in yesterday.. he's working on the application and gets to the reference part. He asks me if he really needs to list references. I tell him, "yes, if it's on the application you need to fill it out and give us the information asked for." He looks at me and asks if he can put me down as a reference! Where are these people coming from?
    Hilarious! Tell him he can use my name too!

A couple of years ago I was interviewing to fill an analyst job, and the applicant asked me "You aren't going to call my references, are you?". If that didn't seal the deal, eh?

Happy Wednesday! I got my orthodics today, so hopefully I will have gradually broken them in by the time we leave for California! Today is uncharacteristically slow for a Wednesday for us! Only a quick 10 minute appt. to pick up my inserts, then the boys have thier private speech and language therapies at 11. We're done for the day at 12:30! No afternoon sessions or anything! Maybe I'll go over and check on my sister's new pool for her....
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    So Mike and I went to Petco tonight. I could have spent hours in there looking at everything. We kept looking at the salt water fish, they're so pretty. They had these cute little fish that skirted along the bottom and had the funniest little faces, I could have watched them for hours. Mike had to drag me out with dog bones and some fish food. I wanted a lot more though.
    If you have any questions about marine aquariums just ask. They tend to **** up time and you know you can't pour tap water in you pour in I have a 75 gallon tank and some fish can't live w/ others. I have a clown fish that we really should call killer b/c he kills the other fish when we get new ones. When we had that episode a couple wks ago w/ the friend's tank and he gave us his clown he also gave us some hugh anemones and he seems happy w/ his new home.

You were not working hard enough. Getting soft in your old age? Are you saying I'm fat?

That was not a shimmy, it was a stagger...
    You know me I stagger w/o
    I was stilling your thoughts?

That was my best cajun accent (sounds like a good cover huh?)
    That would be fun... and Taylor would have to come too! The teens can all hang out together.
    I'm working on Bobby... he didn't say no he said not w/o me... so I said come on... Maybe Angel can tell him he agreed... Doesn't that sound like he wants to go???

to visit them. While I am there, I will go to St. Mary's specifically to see Little Alex. There is no health issue for me. I appreciate your concern. Ellen, you are one special person. God bless you real good!
    Nurse Deb can you blow kisses to him for me... Just don't make any Pogo faces it might make him cry...

We don't call it lazy we call is distracted. You have other priorities thats all. Tell him it's a good thing...

Carol have you ever been to the quarter? See I was talking about the shimmy with the well lets just say it's a family site. I don't think we can do that at WDW
    But I think I can still shimmy just a whole lot more shakes than it used to.... (no comments pogo....)

Yep.... I knew she was a drinker.
    I think a group stagger is more in line with this group.
    Pogo it only takes one drink for me When I drink around the world I don't get past Mexico and that's when I start counter clockwise..

Morning all.. at least I think it's morning.. after a long night of insomnia and some severe storms I'm barely functioning. I can't even remember if I locked my house up before I left..

He looks at me and asks if he can put me down as a reference! Where are these people coming from?

That is a great one but sadly sounds like my sister..
    Yes Carol you can come visit me and we can have lunch at Popeyes... dinner at Olive Garden.. we'll shop at Target, Hobby Lobby AND Bath and Body Works! Sound good?

Is Cane's better than Popeyes?
    Cane's may be a tad healthier but it's debatable. They are chicken strips lightly battered with a great sauce and texas toast. It's real popular here.
    Oh I thought of POGO last night... I put the recycling bin out and was proud that I remembered then my son reminded me that it was only Tuesday... they come on Thursday. Guess I was rushing that week again...
    So I registered on facebook finally my dd23 is having a fit and doesn't know (yet)
    So what do I do next???
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post

I am officially green with envy. FGM, You'll have to give a million as our official representative!
    I will be sure to!

What should I wear?

I needed a question...
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, that is hysterical!! The only weird thing I got was two people that scheduled interviews and then didn't show up, never contacted me again. It was very strange
    If you have any questions about marine aquariums just ask. They tend to **** up time and you know you can't pour tap water in you pour in I have a 75 gallon tank and some fish can't live w/ others. I have a clown fish that we really should call killer b/c he kills the other fish when we get new ones. When we had that episode a couple wks ago w/ the friend's tank and he gave us his clown he also gave us some hugh anemones and he seems happy w/ his new home.
    We have a fresh water tank with some bala sharks and grommies. I like the fish tank, but they are just blah, now salt water tanks are so amazing, the fish are so vibrant. They do cost a lot of money and a lot of time, both of which we dont have right now. Our one pet shop was selling a smaller set up tank with like 3 clown fish in it, all ready to go and I almost bought that, but I don't know how to keep track of salinaty (sp?) and all that. I would kill them as sure as I'm standing here. Then I'd be the fish killer, really not a good thing to be known as!!

So how's everyone doing this morning? I'm hanging in there, listening to crazy patients, you know the usual. Hope you all have a good one, I'll check in later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

pogo Guest

I hope to be there Sunday sometime around 3:00 PM if that works for you. We'll exchange Phone #'s by PM. OK?
    After that I'm checking in at the Cumberland, I think it is a Sheraton -through Wednesday morning. Our meetings are at the convention center.
    Oh darn.... we don't get into Knoxville until Thursday evening !
    I feel so bad about him having that phone. It really is a piece of junk. It was a nice phone when it was brand new, but the main reason I got rid of it was the battery. Hopefully we'll be able to get a new one for him soon and end his frustration.

It'll be nice to not have to clean out the grill of the car this time. Hey, maybe since we're bringing the Jeep this time we'll be able to catch them more efficiently?
    Yes, I know he's frustrated. Every time I call he warns me about the battery.

I don't know.... the jeep sits higher than the Cobra. It might be harder.

Be careful..... she'll end up on your doorstep one weekend.
    So at this point it appears that Scott and myself will be the only ones left to hold down the fort in December?
    Too bad.... you guys can come BUT you chose not to !

Happy Wednesday! I got my orthodics today, so hopefully I will have gradually broken them in by the time we leave for California! Today is uncharacteristically slow for a Wednesday for us! Only a quick 10 minute appt. to pick up my inserts, then the boys have thier private speech and language therapies at 11. We're done for the day at 12:30! No afternoon sessions or anything! Maybe I'll go over and check on my sister's new pool for her....
    Oh great.... you are going in the pool and poor Euan can't ????
    But I think I can still shimmy just a whole lot more shakes than it used to.... (no comments pogo....)

Pogo it only takes one drink for me When I drink around the world I don't get past Mexico and that's when I start counter clockwise..

So I registered on facebook finally... my dd23 is having a fit and doesn't know (yet)
    So what do I do next???

No comments here.

I've sent you a message on facebook.

I will be sure to!

What should I wear?

I needed a question...
    Clothes.... lots of clothes !

Post Thanks / Like

Do mothering instincts actually kick in? My oldest DD is 28, married and moved out... I am still waiting for mine to kick in. Maybe before Taylor moves out?
    Eeeewwwww... Why am I considering going to the JQ meet??
    NIght everyone... I'm off to bed for a few hours and then it's back to the hospital to sit with my little man. I can't stand to be away from him for very long so it will be such a relief when he comes home.

Rachel R.
    him for us!

Sounds like they come from southern Louisiana... Did he have a cajun accent?
    Hilarious! Tell him he can use my name too!
    He can use mine too!

Good luck for those orthodics. They seem to break in a little slow... and feel bad just when you need them to feel good.
    I am off to get cortisone shots in my SI joints... Want to join me?
    You did say it was a slow Wednesday...

I'm working on Bobby... he didn't say no he said not w/o me... so I said come on... Maybe Angel can tell him he agreed... Doesn't that sound like he wants to go???
    You are sooooo close to convincing him. I think an email or 2... or a call from Ellen at 2am will seal the deal. Ellen, are you ready to start working on Bobby? We might have to call Captain Bret in for this one.

Nurse Deb can you blow kisses to him for me... Just don't make any Pogo faces it might make him cry...
    That really is Beth being mean... not my other personality.

Carol have you ever been to the quarter? See I was talking about the shimmy with the well lets just say it's a family site. I don't think we can do that at WDW
    it is shaking or flopping? (is flabbing a word? LOL... I still love ya)
    Go ahead Pogo, this one is wide open for you.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Oh darn.... we don't get into Knoxville until Thursday evening !

I had no idea you and Patti were coming in to Knoxville! I'll leave a little somthin somethin' to make sure you enjoy your stay in our fair state.

Clothes.... lots of clothes !
    Of course clothes! We don't want lttle Alex to feel ALL JQUers are pantless people, now would we? I was trying to decide between the possum fur crocs or the roadkill tread espadrills....
    I guess I'll have to ask Natalie our shoe girl.
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

That really is Beth being mean... not my other personality.

it is shaking or flopping? (is flabbing a word? LOL... I still love ya)
    Go ahead Pogo, this one is wide open for you.
    Me ????? Why would I ever say anything ???

I'm going to avoid the voodoo sisters because I don't know who's who !

pogo Guest

Of course clothes! We don't want lttle Alex to feel ALL JQUers are pantless people, now would we? I was trying to decide between the possum fur crocs or the roadkill tread espadrills....
    I guess I'll have to ask Natalie our shoe girl.
    You crack me up ! Did I ever tell you I love you Sis ????

Got to run... 1:30 tee time !

Post Thanks / Like

ok i will so do that with any ones that i catch. whats the record number for catching possum?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: